Event / Concert Shuku Takahashi Minami Sotsugyou "148.5cm no Mita Yume" in Yokohama Stadium (16/03/26 to 16/03/27)

Discussion in 'AKB48 News & Releases' started by ForrestFuller, Nov 23, 2015.

1. wlerin

wlerin Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Taniguchi Megu
    Megu's technically 15th gen but she didn't even start performing until mid-2014, so she's still relatively new, yeah. She has a major role in the Dounaru!? Dousuru!? stage, which might be a good place to start if you want more of her.

Last edited: Apr 9, 2016
  2. Doodleboy

Doodleboy Member

Oshimen:
    kashiwagiyuki
    Megu is also the leader of the rival high school in MG5. One of the main antagonists in the series.

3. Fina Chairani

Fina Chairani Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Mizuno Airi
    I just watching Beginner song on Takahashi Minami graduation concert.

Members on Beginner song :
    Okada Nana, Yokoyama Yui (Yokochan), Umeda Ayaka, Motomura Aoi, Ichikawa Manami, Tano Yuka, Miyazaki Miho, Kinoshita Haruna, Fujita Nana, Saito Makiko, Murayama Yuiri, Hirata Rina, Shiroma Miru, Yokoyama Yui (Yuihan), Kitahara Rie, Takahashi Minami

4. x_AozoraKataomoi_x

x_AozoraKataomoi_x Member

Oshimen:
    takeisara
    Twitter:
    X2783
    I didn't know why they picked Shiroma Miru over Kato Yuka.

5. Nagasaki

Nagasaki Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    yamamotosayaka
    I wonder when takamina talk to member one by one , who isn't crying back then

6. honeyNUT

honeyNUT Member

Oshimen:
    watanabemiyuki
    Twitter:
    satominameme
    Lol Milky & Danna over Rie & Yuihan. That is one of the most hilarious things i ever encountered

7. ForrestFuller

ForrestFuller Senbatsu

8. parusukides

parusukides Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shimazakiharuka
    what's funny? Milky and Dana are two of 48 group's best dancers. Yui and Rie were never known for being good at dancing.

9. Berii

Berii Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Omori Maho
    It was sarcasm - the lineup has Rie and Yui instead Danna, Milky or Uuka, which are better dancers than Rie, Yui and Miru.

10. x_lambs

x_lambs Next Girls Stage48 Donor

Twitter:
    worklodz
    better yes, but not by much. yui is one of the hardest working, most energetic dancers 48-family. Milky performance of her solo song during the akb48-group concert the day before was one of her weakest, probably because of her desire to leave the group. Rie and Miru both holding their own in nigata and team A's new stage respectively.

11. Tchu

Tchu Kenkyuusei

My one let down about Takamina's graduation concert was that she didn't perform Renai Kinshi Jourei with Myao and Miichan. I know they preformed it together at a concert in 2013 but I've always liked that song and it's rare to have a stage unit where all the original members are still around.

12. Silenka

Silenka Future Girls Retired Staff

I think it's because they performed it a few days before her concert. I can't remember exactly where - maybe one of the special stages.

13. •Becca•

•Becca• Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Takahashi Minami
    I was slightly disappointed by that too. At least they performed it at her graduation stage.

14. Berii

Berii Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Omori Maho
    I was mainly responding the other comment - I agree with Yui being one of the hardest workers, since the beginning of her rise back in late 2010. And I agree 100% with this comment, especially with Milky...it was a very bad performance from her (I think the worse I've seen, not much of a follower), and Rie is one of my favorites among the 48 members ever and is as hardworker as Yui, same with Miru. But what I understood from the previous post is that if the performance featured all the strongest dances, they wouldn't be there. I'm not taking out their merit.

15. Joe

Joe Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
    I didn´t watch any of these concerts to tell the truth. Just I watched the "perfect human" performance. Honestly, I loved it. Yuihan rocked! It was so savage, primal and hypnotic coming from the girls. I felt it was refreshing instead of the usual songs. I wish they could do more stuff like this. Just this performance makes me want to purchase the bluray. Also, tank-chan is a plus too.