Single AKB48 44th [Tsubasa wa Iranai] (2016/06/01)

Discussion in 'AKB48 News & Releases' started by sakurazaki, Mar 21, 2016.

1. Trinu

Trinu Under Girls

She obviously won't be.

Next single after this is the election single (no team songs) and the next one will come out in November or December.
    Plenty of time for her to go back to Namba.

2. aratafuru

aratafuru Kenkyuusei

Wut? They cancelled Sayanee's kennin... oh, oh... Haruppi's gonna be next. :cold:

3. kaisap112

kaisap112 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    yokoyamayuiteama
    Nah, Sayanee pulled a Jurina and cancelled her Team K kennin to focus on NMB. Announced at the same time as Milky's graduation. All her idea.
    Gonna make it harder to pull another 365 Kamihikouki in AKB though.

Since I saw someone mention Maenomeri, I think they meant the "seifuku-uniforms on the beach" concept...which I could totally live with. Sometimes it feels like I'm in a minority when I'm not crazy passionate about the prospect of getting a new bikini single (last one of those we got was actually NMB's Dorian Shonen, which I do love to bits, but not for the gratuitous bikini-physics :fp:).

The title, Tsubasa wa Iranai, doesn't exactly invoke images of bikini girls on the beach. I think it'll be another fully clothed summer single. Thank goodness. :flower:

4. Silenka

Silenka Future Girls Retired Staff

Maybe they will be forced to pay attention to the talent that's already in AKB48 instead of outsourcing from the other groups for once.

5. nathan_drake

nathan_drake Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kashiwagiyuki
    i see no reason why Haruppi should cancel her kennin, except Sakura grad lol. + the gap between her & Sakura are pretty big, so she still needs her kennin.

6. KiaRaXeL

KiaRaXeL Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    yamamotosayaka
    Twitter:
    kiara_axel
    i dont need wings, maybe they won't need it because they have this
    [​IMG]
    while wearing bikini in some beach..
    hahaha i think this will make sense :^O^::^O^::^O^:

7. aratafuru

aratafuru Kenkyuusei

Oh... in that case... maybe Haruppi should do it too then... cut the lifeline to AKB... be dramatic about it... senbatsu or die. Just show up announced somewhere... renounce kennin... drop mic... walk away... total gangsta. [​IMG]

8. plomeplome

plomeplome Upcoming Girls

Haruppi would benefit more from canceling her kennin more than Sakura tbh, since she's the center afterall

9. Ashitaba

Ashitaba Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Minegishi Minami
    Well, Haruppi is technically THE Center for HKT, while Sakura seems like her AKB Kennin actually has a purpose with the Management centers and all (last was girl who actually did that was Jurina with UZA, and then it was two years until KR). I wouldn't mind Sakura being fully transferred to AKB if that would cement and justify her presence as a Center, but I'm sure that's not gonna happen anytime soon (many waited --or feared-- for a Jurina transfer that never came, thankfully. Jurina IS SKE after all). Haruppi, on the other hand, outside of Team songs and Senbatsu B.... well, I don't think she's benefitting that much, as most of her good records come from HKT work anyways. If someone is to succeed Sasshi's role as a the guiding beacon in HKT, no other Team or Group to tend to, then it should be her. I just hope it doesn't take her other half graduating (a la Jurina or Sayanee) for her to ever make such a decision.

But, is it just me or HKT is actually the strongest in the advance guard department when it comes to sister groups? The current top members (except Sasshi) are in for a longer run so there's not really a hurry to pass the baton or nurture the next generation of front-liners. No one really "needs" to cancel a Kennin to take responsibility of the group. The chain of Kennin cancels will probably end with Sayanee for now.

10. babymayu

babymayu Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
    HKT is in a great place to be honest, even if the current center Haruppi graduated (very unlikely) HKT still has many aces that had a good amount of push already (NakoMiku MioMeru Sakura) the greatest thing about HKT is how they give other members the center in their b-sides so they have some spotlight.

After Haruppi's SSK speech when she said HKT was her priority I think cancelling her kennin would put her in a very good light with hako oshis.

11. Silenka

I'm starting to wonder how much kennins actually help the exposure of the girls and their groups. The only people kennins really matter to are fans who are visiting the theater. The only people going to the theater with the intent of following the group and having an oshimen are the fans...and the fans are most likely already aware of who the prominent kennin members are and which groups they're from. Also, most probably have an oshimen already. It may be an added "cool factor" to be able to see members from another group at one's own local theater, but the kennin members are almost always prominent members within their own groups who are usually absent from their own stages, nevermind their inability to show up at the stages they're kennin for...

The kennin system may be good for the growth of an idol herself, as she gets additional interactions with members outside her established comfort zone. But how much extra exposure is (for example) Haruppi really getting from her kennin? I think there are many different motivations behind making a girl a kennin member, and exposure is probably not always the main reason. But is it much of a reason at all, when most of the kennin members are girls who are already extremely popular within the fandom?

We can guess the motivations behind the kennin positions of most members. Sakura is obviously a kennin because she is the new push girl and needs some AKB cred. Yukirin has a kennin with NGT because she is a senior member who is supposed to act as mentor to the new girls and her image fits their style (even if her age doesn't, lol). Haruppi's is...what? To give her more experience? A badge of honor that group centers have to wear? I agree with the previous posters that HKT is in a very good place right now compared to the other groups when it comes to current and potential star power, and that Haruppi cancelling her kennin position probably wouldn't hurt or help much of anything. It's just that the kennin system as it is now is pretty weird. It started out as a really interesting "dual residency" concept that would cultivate certain girls' personalities and skills, and now it seems like kennin positions are simply thrown at any girl who is popular / important enough without much thought. They may have perfunctory reasons attached to them but when you look past the surface, what is the point of it right now?

12. Fina Chairani

Fina Chairani Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Mizuno Airi
    Where I can see AKB48's 44th Single Handshake Sales? I didn't find.
    I want to know about it.

13. renjiro

renjiro Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    sakaguchinagisa
  14. renjiro

renjiro Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    sakaguchinagisa
    Team songs

Team A [Set me free]
    Team K [Aishuu no trumpeter]
    Team B [Koi wo Suru to Baka wo Miru]
    Team 4 [Kangaeru Hito]
    Team 8 [Yume e no Route]

Theater Edition
    NGT48 [Kimi wa Doko ni Iru?]

http://www.kingrecords.co.jp/cs/t/t7956/

Last edited: Apr 15, 2016
    • Like Like x 2
  15. Silenka

Trans:

Aishuu no trumpeter = Trumpeter of Grief
    Koi wo suru to baka wo miru = You Make a Fool of Yourself When You Fall in Love
    Kangaeru hito = Thinker
    Yume e no Route = Route to [my/your/our] Dreams
    Kimi wa doko ni iru? = Where Are You?

All very introspective titles.... (except Team B, as usual), bikini fluff, where are youuuu?

• Like Like x 1
  16. oscar6262

oscar6262 Kenkyuusei

Love the names! so happy this time Team got the songs
    and i want Katomina for NGT song center

17. honeyNUT

honeyNUT Member

Oshimen:
    watanabemiyuki
    Twitter:
    satominameme
    Lol dat Team B song title somehow reminds me of the dog poop song

18. hjr1891

hjr1891 Member

Oshimen:
    IxR
    Irregardless of the title, that song was actually good.;)

Ain't that the flipping TRUTH![hehe]

19. liakyan

liakyan Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    ishidaharuka
    Twitter:
    idollia
    i wonder how this song will sound
    i'm excited and also rlly happy about team songs aaa-!!

20. honeyNUT

honeyNUT Member

Oshimen:
    watanabemiyuki
    Twitter:
    satominameme
    I hope we'll have a PV with the same quality coz i LOVE the PV too bad the song's like AKB Team song's Donald Trump