Single Nogizaka46 16th (Sayonara no Imi) (2016/11/09)

Discussion in 'Nogizaka46 News & Releases' started by ForrestFuller, Aug 30, 2016.

1. honeyNUT

honeyNUT Member

Oshimen:
    watanabemiyuki
    Twitter:
    satominameme
    Idk why but i want Kaz to be dropped
    Or possibly Reika if she isn't healing fast enough (she'll have a hiatus a la Ikuta, not dropped to UG)

Hoping Himetan & Kiichan still in senbatsu, & Ranze in senbatsu. And preferably a 3rd gen

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2. Obelovic

Obelovic Member

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
    Oh, I didn't know that. [hehe]

Anyway, I really like how Nandome is performed. Particularly how ikuchan, as center, is being exposed. IMHO, the centers of the other songs, while identifiable from the dance formation, are not getting such a special treatment.

How's the captain doing, BTW? She did participate in the birthday concert, didn't she? Is she still having problems with her health?

3. k1s3k1

k1s3k1 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    nishinonanase
    what about "sandaru nugisuteta" (miona, kiichan, himetan) front row? wont mind that as well!

4. NyanNyan's Pet

NyanNyan's Pet Next Girls

Woah, Names are being thrown around. This topic is really fun so I'll join in...:XD:
    First, I don't think Ikoma will be dropped to UG, same goes with Ringo and Kazumin included. I'll be dumbfounded if than happens to any of them, it's not possible. Now if they will drop someone, I'd go with Hoshino, Miona, and as much as I'd like Kiichan to stay, her position is always vulnerable.

I wouldn't worry about graduation announcement be it Maiyan, Nanamin or Misa senpai, with that said any of them for Center will do fine for me. Although Nanamin health issue is something to consider, I still don't see any of them graduating at least until the end of next year.
    Kiichan and Himetan back to UG is always a possibility, but I think Himetan will stay. :asdfgh: if they drop Himetan, all hell breaks loose as far as I'm concerned:lol:.

I'm also hoping they increase the number to 18, although a difference of only two, I think 20 is too much. I'd like to see Marika and Inoue back or see a new face from the 2nd Gen, my wish is Ayane and/or Karin (she's not getting any younger). I'm not expecting any Senbatsu come back for Rotti, but I'm still hoping Chiharu will have her 2nd chance. I don't see how a 3rd gen will be put in the picture. That's a 'NO' for me.

What I don't want to happen is Naachan Center. I'm liking her more and more but come on, even W center with Maiyan feels like Naachan solo center to me. Are they gonna make it a race between her and Ikoma? Please don't let than happen. Also, I'm not a fan of W center, 3-center, etc.

I wouldn't say prediction, but I'm putting all my bet on Ikuchan Solo Center. Although I said before I don't mind if she will not center for 2, 3, or 4 more singles, but I have this gut feel this time is just right for her to take the spotlight. For this coming single, not particularly similar to Nandome, but something with the same impact. At least for me Nandome is a song I can relate to personally. Just listening to it one time and I love it. A song that talks to you, something better than Nandome. Only Ikuchan can do it for me.

I have girls that I wish will be dropped to UG but the reality is, those girls in my mind, really looked impossible to happen. So the next best thing I can wish for Senbatsu is Ikuchan (Center), Maiyan, Nanamin, Naachan, Misa-misa, Asuka, Manattan, Ringo, Kazumin, Ikoma, Wakatsuki, Captain, Himetan. I think these 13 girls are sure Senbatsu (come on Himetan!!!:mad: I know you will stay!!!). Now whether 16 or 18, I will choose between Marika, Inoue, Kiichan, Chiharu, Ayane, and Karin. But Hoshino does have a strong grip on Senbatsu and Miona is a runaway winner among 2nd Gen, so.....:whistle:

5. Generic_User

Generic_User Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    The Ikuta Erika
    I'm sure we've all got our opinions of the next senbatsu. I've even posted mine. But the important thing to think about for this single is what the next daily uniformswill look like!

So the last 3(?) autumn/winter singles had jackets, I'm hoping this single's uniform has a jacket. Those have become my favorites. And I'm hoping they're in blue.

But whatever they do make it classy and beautiful...

6. Obelovic

Obelovic Member

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
    Something similar to the Crimson Gear would be a blast. Remains my favorite uniform to date.

7. husna212

husna212 Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Ikoma Rina
    It would probably be quite hard to design a uniform better than imahana one.
    On the other hand, i'm just hoping they would stop filtering/photoshopping those girls profile picture. It looks so unnatural and fake. Nogibingo profile pics are way better.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk

8. satoshiash

satoshiash Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    ikutaerika
    I think you need to download the Tapatalk app for you to like a comment.

And yes please 2nd gen! MORE of them! If the management can't even put down the other 1st generation senbatsu members please have a bigger senbatsu; 21 members.

I hope Himetan stays in senbatsu >.< and I hope Miona comes back as center haha she's my only hope for the 2nd gen. I am honestly kind of tired of 1st gen centers/senbatsu.

9. AloNeko

AloNeko Member

plah , not know what and where this to me, but one think is going well known I don't do any quest for that single 's S or UG.
    We all are hopes and dreams, no doubt that... But all these success? Some...

10. kinglight25

kinglight25 Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    suzukiayane
    My mousou senbatsu formation:
    [​IMG]

And my mousou uniform style:
    [​IMG] or[​IMG] or[​IMG]

11. husna212

husna212 Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Ikoma Rina

We could probably get that uniform if the centre is waka. She was the heroine after all :rolleyes:

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk

12. kinglight25

Oshimen:
    suzukiayane
    Yes! For Wakatsuki and Sakurai W-Center. And bring that to this year Kouhaku :drool:

13. diki

diki Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kitagawaryoha

14. mb1619

mb1619 Kenkyuusei

My senbatsu formation

[​IMG] upload_2016-9-6_18-31-28.png upload_2016-9-6_18-33-43.png upload_2016-9-6_18-34-7.png upload_2016-9-6_18-34-22.png upload_2016-9-6_18-34-49.png upload_2016-9-6_18-35-19.png upload_2016-9-6_18-35-35.png
    upload_2016-9-6_18-37-32.png upload_2016-9-6_18-38-3.png upload_2016-9-6_18-38-25.png upload_2016-9-6_18-38-41.png upload_2016-9-6_18-39-2.png upload_2016-9-6_18-39-11.png
    upload_2016-9-6_18-39-40.png upload_2016-9-6_18-39-49.png upload_2016-9-6_18-39-59.png upload_2016-9-6_18-40-14.png

15. kinglight25

Oshimen:
    suzukiayane
    This is not about the lesb*** chara. This is for a bigger thing. 3rd gen is coming.
    [​IMG]
    We need a song of ice and fire. This is the centers that was promised. This is a game of centers.

16. ahtengq

ahtengq Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    wakatsukiyumi
    yes yess please... bring it onnn!!! wcenter of captain and unofficial vice captain. i would love it for my whole life

such hot and cold.. that is the best

17. NyanNyan's Pet

NyanNyan's Pet Next Girls

Whether they become W-center or not, I hope they'll have their own song - The Ballad of Reika & Yumi. If Sayu-Marika did, then this is a must.

18. AloNeko

AloNeko Member

We see what tycoon think. Before that we only can question for S/U. But I don't.

Anyway... You can if you wanna.

But when?

19. YuNcHuNsA

YuNcHuNsA Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    nishinonanase
    For a second I thought that was Itano Tomomi and not Sakurai Reika

20. VincentS

VincentS Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shitaomiu
    I'd like to order one Hori Miona center please, thank you very much!! Sakurai solo would also be freaking amazing.
    Or they fuck around and drop Hirate into Nogi center just to create news. Super kid takes over 46, lol