Miyawaki Sakura (Sakura) / 1st Generation

Discussion in 'HKT48 Graduated Members' started by saika.city, Nov 27, 2011.

1. Mana

Mana Under Girls

It looks like Sakura kinda gave up on her IG and she prefer using Twitter XD
    Too bad because I really liked her IG haha. Anyway there are 2 posts that weren't posted/translated here.
    So I'll post them! However, the first one has been removed already from IG.
    Some time ago, Sakura has deleted quite a lot of her IG posts, I don't know what's the reason...
    But they've all been posted in this thread before, so anyone who's interested can see all her old posts too.

Here are the 2 posts that weren't translated yet, they're both a bit old, but better late than never LOL.

2016/10/18 PHOTO: I got my nails done by Nakazato-san for the drama
    Shiny〜〜❤✨ The drama 「Cabasuka Gakuen」 starts on the 29th! Please watch itッ❤
    https://www.instagram.com/p/BLsf858DtLv/

[​IMG]

2016/11/09 PHOTO: #Mgirl #ReleaseTomorrow #NinagawaMika-san
    https://www.instagram.com/p/BMk0NcmDUjT/

[​IMG]

I'm a bit late but I watched the Cm's of Sakura for Saibu Gas and the Kagoshima videos as well.
    Sakura looks so pretty and I'm glad she is getting more jobs and more Cm's too! That's great ^-^/
    I also saw the photos for her photoshoot for Mgirl. The photos are so pretty, she looks beautiful.

I agree Sakura needs an agency, if she had an agency I'm sure she would have more solo jobs...
    Sadly, AKS doesn't let the members getting into agencies anymore... I don't understand why ._.
    Sakura has so much potential to have a great career, and to get more popular. it's such a waste.
    I really hope they'll let her join an agency, I'm sure there are good agency who would sign her!

2. kyoto48☀︎☂

kyoto48☀︎☂ Member

She definitely needs an agency to become more well known outside of the fandom.

3. LastTwoThiRD

LastTwoThiRD Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    miyawakisakura
    Yes having an agency is the way forward, all the other top members has agency to make them more recognizable to the public.

ICYMI

if the video does not show watch the video here

Her showroom from yesterday.

4. broz0rs

broz0rs Next Girls

Oshimen:
    sashihararino
    AKS and other agencies relationship has been weird. I think around 2012-2013 there was a flurry of 48g girls getting signed with agencies and then it stopped cold in 2014. It just seems now girls can't get signed until they have graduated. Case in point is Ricchan who signed with Avex shortly after she graduated. Sakura just might have missed the boat on being able to sign with an agency concurrently while she is still a member.

5. EinhanderX

EinhanderX Next Girls

Then in 2016, we saw Jurina got signed to an agency while still a member. So, it's debatable.

6. kyoto48☀︎☂

kyoto48☀︎☂ Member

Yea, but jurina's agency is pretty average compared to the big ones. I'd rather sakura get into a really big agency.

7. MLG Faze Rain_Quickscope

MLG Faze Rain_Quickscope Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    miyawakisakura
    What agency will you like Cherry 2 see then guys?

8. yousakura

yousakura Member

Oshimen:
    yokoyamayuiteam8
    Definitely Ohta Pro

9. fatrain

fatrain Under Girls

if she wants to be an actress, definitely not OhtaPro.
    Burning, Amuse, Oscar Promotion, Ken On, Stardust Promotion are the agencies to kill for.

btw, here is a top 100 of Japanese agencies
    http://geinoupro.com/top100.html

10. Mana

Mana Under Girls

If Sakura gets into Oscar Pro and they decide to push her as actress, she would be everywhere LOL we've seen how they pushed Ueto Aya, Takei Emi and Gouriki Ayame. How I wish Sakura would get into the agency and that they would push her as actress... it would be amazing! Speaking of this, Oscar Pro recently signed Maeda Mitsuki, a former AKB member from 14th gen... I don't think she's signed as actress though. but it surprised me, she didn't stay long in AKB and she didn't have popularity. when you see how some former members get signed to good agencies after grad, even when they're not popular, I'm pretty sure there are great agencies who would want to sign Sakura, seeing how young and popular she is. it's such a waste if she doesn't get into an agency soon. as for Jurina, I wonder if that agency was really the best choice she could have. or if AKS made the decision and didn't let her join a big agency. idk.

11. sscrla

sscrla Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Oshimen:
    Takayanagi Akane
    I am not sure you need a big agency. Paruru is with Big Apple (ビッグアップル), which is not in the top 100, and she seems to be doing OK with acting roles.

As for OhtaPro, Oshima Yuko also seems to be doing OK as an actress. Her resume is here:

http://www.ohtapro.co.jp/talent/OshimaYuko/

12. miyako-dori

miyako-dori Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    mukaichimion
    TOHO has her old friend Kamishiraishi Mone ;)
    Well, put that aside, seemingly there are relatively less young famous actresses than other big agencies, and also TOHO is a subsidiary of a huge movie production company. If she wants to go on a steady career as actress, it will be a good option. For that matter, Saito Yuki was once a legendary idol, but now a successful actress.

13. fatrain

fatrain Under Girls

14. broz0rs

broz0rs Next Girls

Oshimen:
    sashihararino
  15. sscrla

Oshimen:
    Takayanagi Akane
    I used google and found it a few months back (it took a little work). The same link is on the wikipedia Burning Group page posted by fatrain. Wikipedia shows only two significant clients.

https://ja.wikipedia.org/wiki/ビッグアップル_(港区)

I think I posted the address in the Paruru thread in case anyone wanted to send her something after her graduation, but I couldn't find a webpage for them.

〒106-0045
    東京都港区麻布十番2-3-5 新麻布十番
    ビルディング302

Last edited: Dec 5, 2016
  16. plomeplome

plomeplome Upcoming Girls

Burning Group is a Keiretsu thats why you wont find any concrete info on them since they come in a bunch of small independent companies that are not related to each other on paper.

17. Mana

Mana Under Girls

I just watched this show now! First of all, thank you so much for subbing it. It's really interesting to watch, and we can learn more about the girls, so thank you!

Sakura and Murashige's friendship has always been my favorite friendship in HKT. I don't follow HKT, to be honest, I've always been a fan of Sakura only and I've seen her friendship with Murashige since years ago, and I really love it. I can see how much they care about each other and how they support each other always. That's why I really enjoy this episode too. Seeing them talking about the past and their worries, it's very interesting. I love how Murashige said that she supports Sakura to be center of AKB, she said she might be biased but Sakura is the best choice for her. So sweet :3 and when Sakura said that if Murashige isn't in HKT, then it's impossible for her, they're really important to each other. also the ending when they talked about how they said long ago that they will stay friends even when they become moms and all, so cute ;w; what a precious friendship! I love SakuNyaa ;w; I hope they'll stay close and support each other always <3

It's interesting the part when Murashige mentioned that Sakura cried a lot during the days where she was undergirls, and how Sakura's mom is strict. Sakura said that her mom scold her and all. This makes me wonder if Sakura's hardwork is related to this, I never knew about this before. It's like maybe Sakura's family has very high expectations for her and this is why she is always trying her best to be successful... and why she is so serious about it... like how some parents are strict with their kids when it comes to studies etc. for Sakura it's the same. She acted in musical when she was little, right? it feels like she has been working hard to be an actress/singer since she's a kid. Maybe this is why she is so strict with herself and so serious about becoming a top member. It must be hard for her too ._. It makes me want to support her even more ;w; and side-note but both of them look really cute in the episode. Pretty!

• Like Like x 1
  18. sscrla

Oshimen:
    Takayanagi Akane
    They do have their own website:
    http://webburning.com/

Getting back to Sakura and whether she needs to be with a big agency, Big Apple is listed on the Burning wikipedia page as being affiliated with the Burning training school (バーニング養成所), not with the Burning agency (and Burning doesn't claim Paruru as one of theirs). The wikipedia entry on the training school is here:
    https://ja.wikipedia.org/wiki/バーニングタレント養成所

I am relying on Google translate, but it appears it really is a training school, so it might be that Big Apple sends people to the Burning training school or recruits from there. This is not inconsistent with the idea of a Keiretsu of various companies with cross ownership. This means they are separate but interrelated companies and not subsidiaries. So Sakura could go to a small agency as long as they have good ties in the industry (that is my take).

19. plomeplome

plomeplome Upcoming Girls

Burning website lacks alot of infos. They are private companies so they dont have to show anything. Companies in the keiretsu doesnt need to be cross-owned. This is an interesting read http://neojaponisme.com/2010/06/29/the-jimusho-system-part-two/

It is best for Sakura to sign with a firm in one of the keiretsu, possibly one that is higher up in the heirachy within the group.

20. The Pum

The Pum Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    murashigeanna
    Actually, the TV show SashiKita Gassen that was released recently had some really great SakuNyaa footage. Not just a scene in the bonus content but a fair few. I'd really like to upload it but I can't get around to it yet, but the dynamic between them really made me smile. The episode where some of the members confess to a senpai, Sakura had no idea what to do. She talked to Okappa who had decided she was going to do a rap, which must have really thrown her off because she then got some advice from Aanya. Whilst performing, Aanya couldn't help but hug Jiina tightly out of sheer adoration for the performance. I don't think I've ever seen her get like that, so to see her get like that... ahhh what a great OTP!^^