Single AKB48 47th (Shoot Sign) (17/03/15)

Discussion in 'AKB48 News & Releases' started by ForrestFuller, Feb 4, 2017.

1. UrFavAsianGuy

UrFavAsianGuy Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    sashihararino

Yes. You asked how would Yuria rank higher if she wasn't in senbatsu. Ask Tomu or Satomina who weren't included in regular senbatsu and received little to no push management but somehow managed to rank in top 16 on sousenkyo.

Yuria and Rara are lost cause. Management have realized this esp Yuria, I suspect but they just don't wanna admit that they're wrong. The fact that she doesn't get many jobs outside the group should tell them something.

This is a group with some 200 girls.. any of them would be more deserving than Yuria.

Agreed... Mark my words. She won't be improving much. Upcoming girls at best if she manages to rank. I mean the amount of push she's been getting for the past 2 years have been crazy but she didn't even make a splash at last year's sousenkyo or kouhaku poll... and her HS hasn't improved at all. Fans have spoken.

I used to like Komiharu but after that crying stunts she did TWICE. She kinda annoys me now. I hope management drops her for good.

Last edited: Feb 5, 2017
  2. Trinu

Trinu Under Girls

Well, in all fairness, SKE doesn't have much going on for them since Rena left.
    Love Crescendo and two singles. That's literally it in a year and a half.

But yeah, let's see if this helps her and it shows.
    SKE and NMB are in dear need of popular new blood if they're to survive.

3. Matsui Hikari

Matsui Hikari Future Girls Stage48 Donor

@UrFavAsianGuy I was talking about SSK lol. I was confused on how you get higher in Senbatsu without being in Senbatsu first.

4. UrFavAsianGuy

UrFavAsianGuy Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    sashihararino

Yes. and Tomu and Satomina was never in regular senbatsu but managed to rank in SSK without being in senbatsu first

• Like Like x 1
  5. Matsui Hikari

You're still confused on what I said lol. I meant Senbatsu as in the actual tier like Undergirls, Upcoming girls, and etc.

6. trxsh

trxsh Member

I'm with all you lovely people who are sick of graduation centers and too many huge senbatsus (when half don't get to be in shows, or sometimes even in the video). I guess it's interesting to see who is up-and-coming and people can say their oshi is in senbatsu blabla, but yeah, no.

It's probably stressful for Lala since she's been close to Ryoha since her senbatsu debut and seen her also go through the whole "ske fans being angsty to pushed members" thing, and now Ryoha has been dropped I guess. So she is rightfully sad about supposedly being a "flop" (we are such eloquent folks here lol) as well. Too bad people aren't interested in her, but wotas really are mostly into a specific type as you can tell by the ones who become fan favourites. I have always adored Lala since she has such a great spirit and vibe and now I just want to support her more if I can.

Back to Kojiharu center, Japanese people really do recognize her and know her so she's kind of an icon, even though the whole fandom is totally over her. It was easy to see the apathy towards her from her graduation announcement last year, how embarrassing. Kind of a drag that management does actually have to consider what might get public interest, at least A TINY BIT.

7. Kappa

Kappa Kenkyuusei

^Agree. I don't think people hate on her just because she is pushed but Rara type doesn't really appeal to many wotas. Speaking English does more harm than good. Sure you may appeal to international fans but since when do wotas care about English speaking ability. Pushes by management are just opportunities, its still up to the girl to succeed.

I think she went to a international school in Japan.

8. honeyNUT

honeyNUT Member

Oshimen:
    watanabemiyuki
    Twitter:
    satominameme
    Imo pushing Ryoha would work better than Rara. UhaNao are the future of SKE. Maybe management's giving Rara a special AKB treatment while back on SKE the focus are on UhaNao

And Rara's kinda plain tbh

Isn't Satomina the 16th gen KKS??

9. mayushimen

mayushimen Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    sashihararino

i'm not surprise... since she is old on the group and part of +40 senbatsu.. I think they would do it out of consideration for her.

10. Matsui Hikari

I thought so too lol. I even tried to confirm myself by searching "wiki48 Satomina" but all that came up was Sato Amina and it does kind of make sense.

11. MindOfALibra

MindOfALibra Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kashiwagiyuki
    Or they are just trying to milk the last of her fan's money as well as her public recognition hahaha (and her image maybe. i don't think there's another alluring sexy airhead in the group to replace her)

12. Mana

Mana Under Girls

My opinions about the single and senbatsu:

• I would prefer if they went with 21-members senbatsu from now on, honestly. 32 is good for election ticket single (hope they bring back summer songs btw).
    • Kojiharu isn't one of my favs but I'm happy for her being center. I know people are tired of this "graduate member as center" thing, but nowadays I feel more like a fan of the old gens (and grads) than a fan of the new gens... So I like it. Besides Kojiharu has been there since the beginning. Even though I thought (like everyone) that it's about time for her to leave, but in a way I will kinda miss her. It makes me nostalgic when the AKB that I first loved is almost ending. Also these past months I noticed Kojiharu has more energy when performing on shows and she looks really good! So I'm excited for this!
    • All my favs are there (Mayuyu, Yukirin, Sakura, Sayanee, Mirurun, Renacchi) as expected (they're popular) but I'm happy Mirurun is in senbatsu this time!
    • So happy about the MaYuki duet ;w; This year will be 3rd gen's 10th anniversary, I'm so glad they are getting a song together! <3
    • Interested for the 48/46 song! I loved their song last year, Mazariaumono. I wouldn't mind another song with Kojiharu/Maiyan/Nanase as top 3, it looked really good ^-^ I kinda feel like Ikuchan won't be in it because she's busy with musicals *sad* I'm pretty sure Techi will be here, I hope Neru too. as for the center I think it will probably be a 48 member. I hope it's an old gen popular girl (like Mayuyu) because it would look weird to have a 48 new gen girl (not so popular) being center with some top names of 46 standing behind her...
    • My interest for the group songs' b-sides will depend on the songs or who is the center, to be honest.
    • I wonder if they will bring back graduated members for Kojiharu's grad song because there is barely anyone close to her in the current AKB. If they bring back old gens then it would be awesome!!! Yuko, Acchan, Takamina etc. Kojiharu is a first gen after all, I hope they do something like that!
    • I'm sad there is no team 8 song. but nice to see 2 team 8 girls in senbatsu, even though Yuiyui is not a favorite (for me) and I don't know Momoka (but I will know her better now). I hope other team 8 girls get their chance in the future (Naru-chan and Rinrin please >_< Nanamichan and others too).
    • Also happy for the Kouhaku senbatsu girls being included (Shiichan, Akarin, Miorin) it's great for them. Especially happy for Miorin, I miss her in AKB!

That's all, now I'll just hope that I'll like the songs and Pv's ^-^

13. Jurinavenclaw

Jurinavenclaw Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Matsui Jurina
    While I get the point why some people think its a wasted opportunity to have Kojiharu as center, the fact that they wasted one with Paruru makes me ok with Kojima centering the 47th.

As for the 48th, 50th, 51st, and 52nd singles though, I sure hope to see more new bloods in front. At least someone who'll be in the group for at least 3 more years.

14. Reveen

Reveen Under Girls

Does Yuria not have a rich family like Tomu?

SKE has been a bit of a basket case for longer than that. The most natural successors to wMatsui were probably Kuumin and Manatsu and they quit.

Imamura tried to give Miyamae Ami (now graduated) and Ryoha a shot but since Yuasa returned it's back to the Jurina show again.

15. parukii

parukii Kenkyuusei

I wouldn't be surprised if Yuria has inside connections. SKE has a bad track record with front girls that are not Jurina. Literally everyone that they tried to push graduated within months. Part of it is because they'll push them for a month and then drop them completely (Mizuho/Anmi) but I think there's just something inherently wrong with the management of the group.

16. Reveen

Reveen Under Girls

You won't find me disagreeing with that.

17. Mayu Paru

Mayu Paru Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shimazakiharuka
    mixed feelings abt this single and will prob be a sell out... was hoping to see takamina come back and maybe do last no3b song for b side

ahhh all the mega push from ard 14-16th gen akb membersssss

18. yousakura

yousakura Member

Oshimen:
    yokoyamayuiteam8
    Only 1 logical answer, Kojimako [hehe][hehe][hehe]

19. messhi

messhi Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    takahashijuri
    Still continue!!!!! akb new single = hatred yuria follow it !!!

20. AnToNa

AnToNa Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    iriyamaanna
    I predict MaYuki are going to be the last members who will get farewell A-Side in the near future. From what I see, AKB only gives graduation single to member who achieved a celeb status (Acchan, Yuko, Paruru, Kojiharu) or a pivotal member like Takamina, being a staple senbatsu will only get you a graduation song in a single.