Single Keyakizaka46 4th [Fukyouwaon] (2017/04/05)

Discussion in 'Sakurazaka46 News & Releases' started by ForrestFuller, Feb 14, 2017.

1. glsone

glsone Member

I hope the workload does increase, to a manageable level of course. The Keyaki brand is at a crazy high level right now; go get those girls, other than Techi, out there and capitalize on it. The radio shows and Berisa's modeling contract are fantastic starts. All the magazines and tv shows and such the girls have said they wanted to do should be within reach right now since Keyakizaka is clearly in demand. This level of fame won't last forever.

2. too much idea

too much idea Next Girls

Twitter:
    toomuchidea
    The cool thing is that all Keyaki girls have different set of skills.

Like Shiichan with her art, Koike with her showa knowledge, Yuuka with horses, Akanen with her guts, Nijika and her acting skill, Habu and her game and anime-manga knowledge.

I honestly enjoyed Koike's radio, though i don't understand the topic, because of how cute and excited Koike was when talking about showa artists and musics.

I enjoyed Nijika's acting, i think she even did better than Ikoma in Corpse Party Book of Shadows.

With a small nudge to the correct direction, the girls will bloom even more.

• Like Like x 1
  3. Eurekka

Eurekka Kenkyuusei

632k for a 1 year old group is really impressive, I assume they can reach 700k in the final. For the speed of keyakizaka, tbh i think they are growing really fast and it can be two edge sword. I just hope that they can keep this momentum, have good quality music and develop their unique personality. If the summer single just slightly over fukyouwaon I'm still very happy about that. Hopeful the next single will be sth light and differents, about historic or beautiful scence in japan would be nine.

4. SaikouTan

SaikouTan Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Kobayashi Yui, Miyawaki Sakura
    Considering that the Soundscan and Oricon numbers aren't extremely far apart (unlike most 48/46 releases), this is even more of an achievement as we can assume that many sales were individual/a few cds purchased by casuals or new fans rather than the regular bulk buy by already established wota. Hopefully this will help keep management on the path of focusing on the actual music, choreography, and mvs rather than gimmicks. This should be proof enough that these factors can increase fan base and sales. Lets just hope that the current buzz around Keyaki doesn't die off (not that it won't inevitably end, but when it does...) and make them fall hard.

• Like Like x 1
  5. Obelovic

Obelovic Member

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
    Keya is on a roll... hopefully they'll stay focused on what made them amazing: great music, great dance, great attitude.

Not to start another comparison war, but when I started following 48G, what I really did was following some members who happened to be part of 48G. Something more or less similar happened when I started to follow Nogi (an error I regret to this day, missing chances to really know some of the girls). With Keya, it's so natural to follow them as a group. Yes, each member has something unique to offer. But I see them as a whole. IMHO, that's their strength.

• Like Like x 1
  6. ace

ace Kenkyuusei

:lol::lol::lol: funny but so true!!
    She is beautiful and sexy though.

Unbelievable.. this makes next 5th single expectation being so high.. :^^;:

7. Trinu

Trinu Under Girls

They will keep rising as long as they get good songs.
    This is AKB in 2010-2011, when they outgrew the wota market and the general public fell in love with them. They won't care about HS, but the catchy tunes and visuals.

They have surpassed every 48 SG (duh) and they're at the same level of Nogizaka's 13th (4 singles ago).
    Two more (good) singles and they'll be at Nogi's current.

8. Tulken

Tulken Kenkyuusei

Keyakizaka46's 4th Single (Fukyouwaon) (6th Day Sales)
    Day 6:
    13,196 (604,695) (1st)

Keyakizaka46's 4th Single (Fukyouwaon) (1st Week Sales)
    Week 1:
    632,667 (1st)

Oricon says today for Day 7: 9,162

632 667 - 604 695 = 27 972

????

9. kanjo

kanjo Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Oshimen:
    Nishino Nanase
    Explained on the last page, the weekly figure never equals the sum of the daily figures.
    What seems to happen is Oricon gets more precise for the weekly figure or adds something that wasn't being counted in the daily figures.

Day 7 isn't part of week 1.

10. Trinu

Trinu Under Girls

It's what they call "weekend adjustment".

Some stores don't give daily reports but weekly instead.
    Nothing new.

11. ZenigameX

ZenigameX Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    tanimarika
    9162 = Week 2 Day 1

12. Trinu

Trinu Under Girls

Or that lol

13. too much idea

too much idea Next Girls

Twitter:
    toomuchidea
  14. saekokuga874

saekokuga874 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    watanaberisa
    Well at least they showed a part of the performance we don't usually get to see. Omg Sugai just did a jumping arrow shot :shock: (at least I think that was her). Kakkoi <3

15. AdrianEHS

AdrianEHS Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    nagasawananako
    The birthday live version was lit. The shaky cam is good for this sort of report or sneak peeks but would love to see the formation clearly.

Cant wait for the K46show full version :eek:

16. newromantics

newromantics Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    hirateyurina
    I can see why they prefer to perform 2nd verse + 1st chorus + bridge.
    The 1st verse and 2nd chorus' choreos look extremely tiring. Even though they definitely have some of the coolest parts.

All the girls looked so good and everyone was SOO in sync. Shook. Techi being every member's standard pulls the overall level pretty high.

17. too much idea

too much idea Next Girls

Twitter:
    toomuchidea
    Yes that was Yuuka!
    She stepped on a platform, jumped and punched the air with Fukyouwaon's iconic punch movement!!!

18. saekokuga874

saekokuga874 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    watanaberisa
    She did jump really high and it's even better the camera shot it in that angle, with vice captain in front of her.
    Right, I keep seeing it as a bow and arrow >< but Yuuka the archer (who's also good at horseback riding) is an awesome image.

19. kanjo

kanjo Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Oshimen:
    Nishino Nanase
  20. newromantics

newromantics Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    hirateyurina