[GENERAL] The STU48 Thread

Discussion in 'General STU48 Discussion' started by ForrestFuller, Mar 27, 2017.

1. nakotteiijan

nakotteiijan Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    矢吹奈子
    I don't see a problem with that, honestly.

Edit: It's not that I can do anything against it now, I've opened two threads already and I can't delete a thread.

2. kanjo

kanjo Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Oshimen:
    Nishino Nanase
    How are you not sure about Keyakizaka? You made all the original Keyaki threads lol

Anyway, if we could wait 3 months after Keyaki's names came out, 1 month into Keyakake, I don't see the crisis here.

3. ithebigc

ithebigc Stage48 Admin Retired Staff

Twitter:
    ithebigc
    Especially since I specifically said, in this thread even, that the members subforum won't be created until the official profile pictures are uploaded because I want the thread OPs to be an exact copy of the Japanese ones ;) Anyway, threads deleted.

4. ET920

ET920 Member

By the way, while I was making some statistics of SHOWROOM, I noticed something curious. I've never watched 34's broadcast so I'm not sure how they were or if she mentioned anything, but when I checked her audition results I noticed many listeners had "@さんしろー推したろー" (@sanshiroo oshitaroo, something like @34oshi). That's actually something rather advanced in SHOWROOM, attaching suffixes to their names to show support. So, again, I was surprised that so many (20 at least) with that tag in her top 100 list.

Usually, 48G fans in SHOWROOM don't have contact with others, that is, if you like Tanao you go to her SR and watch it, but you don't really pay much attention to the others who are also watching her. Maybe if you are Japanese or really into her you can contact others to chat about her, maybe eventually deciding to add something like @NoTanaoNoLife to your name. That might happen naturally after a long time, but in much smaller environments, that's why there's not a single "teamXXXX" group in any of the 48G rooms (except of course Kahotaru and Kurumin now). Having so many oshi someone that was unknown til a week or two before in such a short time usually means they knew her from before (school classmates? club partners? etc), or they were already a group and while discussing the STU48 applicants found that 34 fit their tastes the best. A few examples of followers:

https://twitter.com/nako1126_
    https://twitter.com/Ohana___087
    https://twitter.com/ganchan_yeah36

Can't help noticing the similarity of their avatars, and the fact that they all are HKT48 fans. Just found it curious that they wouldn't build a team for HKT48 or any of their oshis, but they would do it for 34.

Screenshot from 2017-04-16 18-59-56.png

5. heavysyrup

heavysyrup Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    nishinomiki
    Check your follow list on showroom, they are using the same ones from the auditions. The accounts have been turned off private and real names are added.

6. Rurouni

Rurouni Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Profile picture still aren't ready, thus blank faces for their profile picture in showroom :^^;:

7. heavysyrup

heavysyrup Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    nishinomiki
    Many girls are already streaming! I was most excited about potentially seeing profile pictures however.

8. Rurouni

They forgot to rename Sano Haruka room url. It is still stu48_75 :p
    Yes, I've already checked all of the url. Basically it is just a miss. Hopefully it will be fixed by tomorrow.

edit: they are also keeping the points from the audition.
    Taniguchi Mahina and Fujiwara Azusa already streaming together :) (different prefecture btw, but both are in the senbatsu). There is a problem tho... most of the time they are responding to their own viewers, thus their talk are interfering each other, basically like hearing 2 showroom at the same time.
    Probably as expected, the center got a lot of attention. Highest viewer while starting around 30min late compared to others that are currently streaming.

Last edited: Apr 17, 2017
  9. Odd_Cinderella

Odd_Cinderella Next Girls

Oshimen:
    เฌอปราง อารีย์กุล
    Was not expecting my two girls to be livestreaming! I was so happy to see my girl Minami/Rock-chan again! :mail:

10. Matsui Hikari

Matsui Hikari Future Girls Stage48 Donor

For some reason, when I search up "STU48" to find the profiles, only some pop up. Not all of them :/

I just checked my following list and my first impressions from photos were Kadowaki Miyuna, Isogai Kanon, Imamura Mitsuki, Sano Haruka, Fukuda Akari, Takino Yumiko, and of course Sakaki Miyu

11. Rurouni

12. mai48_

mai48_ Member

Twitter:
    maiakikochan
    So, like, #1 really didn't make STU48 1st gen or what?

13. Matsui Hikari

I don't think so :/

I was really excited for her because she was really pretty and it's rare to see idols wear chokers -~-

14. gakushan

gakushan Kenkyuusei

I received my first mail magazine from STU. I was hoping to get some exclusive STU pics but I guess the mail magazine is just a wall of Japanese text.
    Most of the info can be found here: http://www.stu48.com/news/detail/13

If you scan the QR code at the bottom, there are 2 links. The first is a map where you can recommend places in the 7 prefectures for the girls to visit. The other is a link to the official blog. You need to login with your mail magazine credentials but the only post so far is a generic post about how the Official Blog is started. I have no idea why we can only access these on mobile and not on a computer.

Other news from the mail magazine is stuff we already know: 1st gen showrooms and a song in AKB 48th single.

15. ET920

ET920 Member

Didn't Fuu participate in the SR audition? Her points table has been reset if so, which is kind of odd, since everyone else's keeping their score. And if she didn't, well, it kind of makes sense since she prolly knew she'd be accepted just with her name :awesome:

16. Rurouni

I don't think she was doing SR audition assuming her number was 68.

Sent from my LG-E988 using Tapatalk

17. ForrestFuller

ForrestFuller Senbatsu

Here are some of the STU48 Members Showroom from today.

Ishida Chiho

if the video does not show watch the video here

Yabushita Fu

Kadowaki Miyuna

Takino Yumiko

Kai Kokoa

18. xinchun

xinchun Kenkyuusei

I didn't pay much attention during the audition process -- can someone tell me which members were from ASH?

19. Matsui Hikari

From what I remember and know for sure, Mineyoshi Arisa and Ishida Chiho

20. Frah

Frah Kenkyuusei

Twitter:
    akariudon48
    Imamura Mitsuki and Otani Marina too