Suto Ririka (Riripon) / Draft 1st Generation

Discussion in 'NMB48 Graduated Members' started by mav48, Mar 19, 2014.

1. marioworldakb

marioworldakb Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Iwata "Sukinaso" Hina
    Twitter:
    marioworld929
    Maybe it's their love house, you never know :whistle:

2. Kiri

Kiri Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    岡田奈々 / 손채영
    All of a sudden the lyrics of durian shounen became true :lol:

3. PetalidiStelle

PetalidiStelle Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    okadanana
    Twitter:
    petalidistellee
    If I had not seen somewhere (don't remember were) on Twitter a conversation between Aki-P and Kojiharu joking about the situation, I wouldn't have this kind of doubt and would immediately think Riripon would be fired. Since I don't remember where I saw it, I can't also tell the veracity of it, so it's a question of waiting for further announcements.
    Maybe they're planning some kind of gimmick around this, you never really know lol

4. marioworldakb

Oshimen:
    Iwata "Sukinaso" Hina
    Twitter:
    marioworld929
    http://stage48.net/forum/index.php?threads/suto-ririka-riripon.7378/page-22#post-1336252

5. PetalidiStelle

PetalidiStelle Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    okadanana
    Twitter:
    petalidistellee
  6. avalanste

avalanste Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    takayamakazumi
  7. marioworldakb

Oshimen:
    Iwata "Sukinaso" Hina
    Twitter:
    marioworld929
    Ye, Riripon has a reputation of being a philosopher. I believe also she has her own reasons. But most of us here probably won't agree with her lol.

Sent from my LG-D852 using Tapatalk

8. undine235

undine235 Kenkyuusei

riripon is so messy and i'm 100 percent here for it. kudos to this girl for flipping the AKB world upside down.

(mind you - from an idol fan perspective i definitely see how what she did is f-ed up and it really does make the 48 franchise look bad. but i'm a messy bitch who lives for drama so all this tea is quenching my thirst honey)

9. marioworldakb

Oshimen:
    Iwata "Sukinaso" Hina
    Twitter:
    marioworld929
    idk if this has been posted yet lol

if the video does not show watch the video here

10. skullhoof

skullhoof Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    omorimiyuu
    Can anyone supporting her decision has some common sense? Whatever your position on the "love ban" rule. Making the announce on sousenkyo is just wrong. If this is her own solo concert, telling her fans that is fine. However, this is a 48 group event put together with the efforts of all fans and members. Her negative spotlight has overshadowed Mayuyu's graduation , announcement, who has spent a decade in AKB without scandal. Fans who were still trying to figure whether that was a joke or not, did not really paid attention to the speech of members after that. Imagine, you preparing speech for your big day, some joker stirred out a drama before so big that the audience are only discussing what just happen. How would you feel? I was so pissed, after watching this needless drama unfolded during live.

• Like Like x 1
  11. marioworldakb

Oshimen:
    Iwata "Sukinaso" Hina
    Twitter:
    marioworld929
    ^ Aki-p knows better than you. :awesome:

and sure making the SSK to Mayoyo show is also totally fine too...and no one knew she was gunna announce graduation at that time too soooooo it's not like Riripon did it in purpose in order to "steal" the show from her.

12. Silverheart48

Silverheart48 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    takahashiminami
    Well, Riripon isn't like Takamina or Yuko... she wasn't one of those who sweat, bled and teared on the journey to bring 48G to where they are now, a reputation from which the other sister groups rod on since inception.

13. Cristafari

Cristafari Stage48 Admin Staff Member Stage48 Admin

Oshimen:
    Iwasa Misaki
    Twitter:
    Cristafari
    Personally I disagree. Don't get me wrong, I am not hailing Riripon as a hero or martyr for making her announcement, as she was basically trying to lessen the blow of a Bunshun scandal. However, I don't buy into this sentiment that only "certain members" of the group have "earned" the right to make personal announcements at big events. And as far as the announcement taking away from the winner's "big night", well, not the first time that has happened either.

• Like Like x 1
  14. Reveen

Reveen Under Girls

Well it pretty much rained on Minegishi's parade that's for sure, a former scandal girl having to follow up on another girl announcing a scandal live on stage, pretty awkward!.

And it looked like might have been gearing up for a grad announce of her own but figured "what the hell nobody will care now after hearing that!" :lol:

15. marioworldakb

Oshimen:
    Iwata "Sukinaso" Hina
    Twitter:
    marioworld929
    Minegishi: I shaved my hair for nothing!!

================================

Anyways if any Riripon fan's was interested in getting that T-shirt she was wearing earlier >>>

DCpXTZqUIAAskCT.jpg

https://twitter.com/s_mkn48/status/876609076213317632

16. kndy

kndy Kenkyuusei

17. Cisalpine88

Cisalpine88 Next Girls

Twitter:
    speranzom
    The "DAMN" which Kojiharu was referring to in her Twitter is the title of a Kendrick Lamar album she was listening to. The t-shirt Riripon was wearing in that photo is also some kind of merch related to the album (same typeface of the album's cover, also). Riripon is known to have been into rap since a year at least (not only is she collecting discs, she has even bought a turntable to use at home, also she is currently the personality in a radio show dealing with rap and hip-hop).
    The only thing that can be concluded from it is that Kojiharu simply caught the reference just by looking at one word alone, if the things are related at all.
    Feels good to know members enought to put things into context, huh.

Last edited: Jun 19, 2017
  18. soul.assassin

soul.assassin Member

19. skullhoof

skullhoof Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    omorimiyuu
    Making using of Sousenkyo stage to lessen the blow of her own scandal, way to go girl. Also I am not saying only a "certain members" can have the privilege to make big announcement. Her "announcement" is basically making a joke out of Sousenkyo. Why people still don't get that it's not about her "stealing" spotlight, it is about whether her actions are appropriate on the stage and national telecasting.

20. Cristafari

Cristafari Stage48 Admin Staff Member Stage48 Admin

Oshimen:
    Iwasa Misaki
    Twitter:
    Cristafari
    I wasn't solely responding to you though. If you look at the post below yours, that is what it implies. Although your mentioning of overshadowing Mayu's announcement does sort of imply that too. It's a slippery slope, since the spotlight is SUPPOSED to be on the winner of the SSK. I'm just saying that it is either appropriate to make big announcements at the event, or it isn't, regardless of the content of the announcement or who is making the announcement. In my personal opinion, I don't have an issue with it since I think it makes the event more interesting, and more newsworthy. And that's really what the group is shooting for anyway, for better or worse.

And I don't think anybody is crying that Sasshi didn't get enough publicity with her win.

EDIT: @skullhoof Question: If Riripon merely announced graduation, would you have been okay with it? Just want to understand where you are coming from.