Suto Ririka (Riripon) / Draft 1st Generation

Discussion in 'NMB48 Graduated Members' started by mav48, Mar 19, 2014.

1. YSlayaka

YSlayaka Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    yamamotosayaka
    It's so annoying that this is the thing that everyone yet no one is talking about. We are all discussing it here but then no one on management's side is talking (yet)

I'm so anxious yet excited for when they do come out and clear this whole mess up.

Let's hope that before then, the wotas don't get too crazy and start seriously suing anyone [hehe]

2. MyDaddy

MyDaddy Kenkyuusei

Hopefully she gets taken to the cleaners. I can't think of anything better than these wotas getting back their hard-earned money, aside from her having to serve pancakes at the local diner the rest of her life in repentance.

3. Nighthawk141

Nighthawk141 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Watanabe Mayu
    Twitter:
    mraiman_
    It's funny that you don't continue with my reply that said and just bashing me all the way

4. CutePanda

CutePanda Next Girls

5. TheFamily

TheFamily Kenkyuusei

Well, those "happy members" are not happy anymore when they found out she didn't joking.

Especially when her stunt finally forced one of them to issued something like this.

v
    v

6. AfoInvnt

AfoInvnt Kenkyuusei

Twitter:
    Marukuru21
    Probably not gonna happen but I wish this changes something about those stupid rules.

7. Kudostar

Kudostar Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    tashimameru
    Yeah it's kinda affect other member too, It's kinda sad to know in newspaper the main news is mostly about sasshi's winning ssk and riripon marriage announcement without mayuyu graduation in it, that's might what makes sasshi feel uneasy about where she announce the marriage. Yes it would save her but you know..hurt people around I guess :(

8. sscrla

sscrla Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Oshimen:
    Takayanagi Akane
    So imagine this conversation:

Mayuyu to Riripon:
    "Please don't announce your marriage at SSK because I am going to announce my retirement and I don't want your marriage to overshadow my retirement."

I am sure that Riripon was one of the people that Mayuyu discussed her retirement with before making her decision.

[or am I?]

9. marioworldakb

marioworldakb Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Iwata "Sukinaso" Hina
    Twitter:
    marioworld929
  10. Kudostar

Kudostar Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    tashimameru
    LOL noo but that's why mayuyu make that "hey but I'm gonna announce my graduation" confused face.
    WatanabeMayuWat.jpg
    Like "wuut????"

11. avalanste

avalanste Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    takayamakazumi
    Sasshi didn't say anything much in the report. TBH the best person to ask is Sayanee.

「何も知らなかった」と話しながら、「本気っぽかったので驚いた。イベント中に(須藤さんの宣言を)批判するメンバーもいたが、メンバーにはそれぞれの思いがある。私は(須藤さんの)背中を押したい」と語った。
    "I did not know anything" she said while she mentioned, "I was shocked it seemed real. There were members who criticized her (on her announcements) but, there are also members who see differently. I want to encourage her (Sutou Ririka)."

Tweets from Ririka's fans:
    2601576.jpg

Last edited: Jun 19, 2017
  12. FuuFuuFuu

FuuFuuFuu Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    yagurafuuko
    I wonder if these "You go girl" reactions I just read will keep up if the groom is confirmed to be a 43 year old with a mediocre apartment.

What a waste for Riripon if it is so, but maybe she got her fill of hot but broke Johnnys and chose stability in the end.

13. Cristafari

Cristafari Stage48 Admin Staff Member Stage48 Admin

Oshimen:
    Iwasa Misaki
    Twitter:
    Cristafari
    A couple of things....

1) On one hand the "love ban" subject should be in the "love ban" thread. However, it does relate to this particular conversation. I would just say to be mindful that you are keeping it in this context. That said....

I don't want to see any more belittling of people who have a different view. Tired of that crap.

Also, let's keep it on topic. Your 'like' count, really guys?

And again, stop with the personal jabs. I am considering removing a couple of you from this thread. If this keep up, I will.

14. Kudostar

Kudostar Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    tashimameru
  15. marioworldakb

marioworldakb Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Iwata "Sukinaso" Hina
    Twitter:
    marioworld929
    Sasshi is sort of on her side now. "Maybe there is a deeper story into this..."

https://www.nikkansports.com/entertainment/akb48/news/1842683.html

16. leocgomes

leocgomes Member Stage48 Donor

Of course. At least of my part.

17. minaeshi

minaeshi Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Morita Hikaru
    Twitter:
    minaeshit
    I don't know man. How many members have been caught in some kind of dating scandal within last few years of 48groups, and have not been fired by management? The concept of graduating an idol due to dating hasn't really been a thing for a long time now, and while Riripons case is beyond the point of dating (its straight up marriage lmao i'm still laughing), it's still within the same lines, so while i wouldn't be surprised if she gets fired, I also would not be surprised if management choose to do nothing and let her fans punish her in whichever way they want (ala Milky, since it's Yoshimoto we're talking about)

Also (sorry if it's already been mentioned bc i couldn't be asked to read through so many pages of complaints), I love this "damn" thing trending on twitter relating to this situation right now lmao

Hidaka from AAA posted a photo of him wearing a shirt saying "damn", and another one with Ririka wearing the same shit. I literally choked when I saw the tweet lol.
    https://twitter.com/SkyHidaka/status/876439506559172609

Last edited: Jun 19, 2017
  18. Reveen

Reveen Under Girls

I guess Nogizaka scandal girls prefer to bang rich company presidents while Riripon prefers a (very) average Joe (based on the crumminess of his apartment anyway)

19. MeruShige

MeruShige Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    tashimameru
    Of course I'd still say you go girl if he was mediocre. Love is love dude. Gold digging is another. If she loves this dude, mediocre or not, I'm still a fan.

Can translation come with Sasshi post please?

Also I'm so nervous to hear what will happen or won't happen or just idk soooo nervous lol

Hopefully she can stay and bounce back. If not, I'm totally level headed enough to understand a clause in the contract was broken and some form of punishment needs to be taken. If she leaves, :rolleyes: it won't be AKB48s last scandal because life and shit, happens. So this wait and speculations are making so anxious I need answers :lol:

20. broz0rs

broz0rs Next Girls

Oshimen:
    sashihararino
    lol that is a dingy apartment. I wouldn't be surprised if he's a medical assistant or nurse. I don't see how she survives this, given how Owada and Nishino had to graduate recently for something trivial compared to this.