Event / Concert AKB48 Group Unit Janken Taikai 2017 (17/09/24)

Discussion in 'AKB48 News & Releases' started by ForrestFuller, Jul 23, 2017.

1. marioworldakb

marioworldakb Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Iwata "Sukinaso" Hina
    Twitter:
    marioworld929
    Not any more lol

Good thing about this is no one is gonna call janken rigged anymore

Sent from my VTR-L09 using Tapatalk

2. onieyez

onieyez Kenkyuusei

fuuchan you did good

but draft? no one was surprised by that announcement or like it very much, you can tell from Yuihan's reaction

3. hermionepj1

hermionepj1 Member

Oshimen:
    Yamashita Emiri
    so basicaly the top 2 cutest members of the whole 48g won, NICE!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro

4. Kiri

Kiri Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    岡田奈々 / 손채영
    @Renappon @Trinu Thanks :)

I'm guessing their song will be happy and upbeat, looking forward to it :blush:

And i hope the other songs do get music videos, make it worth the money we are paying for it :^^;:

5. Furukawa_Akane

Furukawa_Akane Member

Oshimen:
    Morita Hikaru
    Just loved some of the cosplays man. Santarou went all out with theirs lol and the Namba Setouchi Pirate duo looked kinda cool

6. marioworldakb

Oshimen:
    Iwata "Sukinaso" Hina
    Twitter:
    marioworld929
    Best cosplay?

Yeah santaro for sure.

Sent from my VTR-L09 using Tapatalk

7. OshimaYuko

OshimaYuko Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kojimamako
    I thought the costumes were pretty disappointing this year. Usually they are quite imaginative but this year they just seemed to be different types of Idol costumes.

I can understand the limitations since there were more people participating but I still think it fell short.

8. ForrestFuller

ForrestFuller Senbatsu

But Arinon didn't win though.

9. marioworldakb

Oshimen:
    Iwata "Sukinaso" Hina
    Twitter:
    marioworld929
    Sad day for lolicons

10. sscrla

sscrla Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Oshimen:
    Takayanagi Akane
  11. Dee

Dee Kenkyuusei

Personally, the four most memorable units were Scandal unit, Kokeshi Sisters, Katomina/Nako/Mirurun unit & Panda girl.
    It would be great to see these units again sometime.

Last edited: Sep 25, 2017
  12. marioworldakb

Oshimen:
    Iwata "Sukinaso" Hina
    Twitter:
    marioworld929
  13. Ezia

Ezia Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Muto Tomu
    I was rooting for Kiss no Tempura (and a few others, but they were my top choice) from the start, so I'm pleased they'll get a coupling song. Entertaining Janken overall, and I like how they mixed it up a bit this year with the group idea.

I was semi-expecting a team shuffle or at least D2 getting promoted at long last and what do we get? D3. Please promote the poor D2 members to teams before D3, come on...

14. Samara Morgane

Samara Morgane Member

Oshimen:
    umemotoizumi
    I would't be surprise if D2 would get promoted soon since something similar happened with HKT!They announced auditions for the 4th gen when they had still kenkyuuseis and soon after all ten of them got promoted to form Team TII!

15. sorasan

sorasan Future Girls

Oshimen:
    sashihararino
    I hope so too ... can you imagine that feeling .... I mean .... well .... a typical human would ... or maybe would feel ... YES !! I'm selected as AKB instead of the sister groups ( back then the feeling was like you get more benefits if you are in AKB ... blar blar ) ....

But ... instead .....from the outcome ..... I see the sister group's D2 were treated better .... in a sense ...

News coverage from Zip! & Meza

西スポ
    [​IMG]

スポーツ報知
    [​IMG]

日刊スポーツ
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Sep 25, 2017
  16. Ashitaba

Ashitaba Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Minegishi Minami
    One good thing coming from this is that Management might be more inclined to form more units now. Some amazing teams assembled themselves, many with great chemistry, and it would be a waste not to give more of them a b-side, a theater unit, or even a debut, specially for the groups with younger people. The Chu! groups have members already out and the other two AKB units, no3b and not yet, only have like... one member that hasn't graduated or isn't on their way out yet.

17. stormy

stormy Kenkyuusei

Just finished watching... thoughts:
    • Not only was it obvious they would, but JT *felt* downsized this year. Not only did they have more members to clothe as per earlier in the thread, but IMO also catastrophic lack of funds from the disastrous Okinawa SSK + other expensive projects (e.g. Setouchi floating theatre), forced a retreat and regroup... which I think is good for mgmt if they want to be around in another 10 yrs...

• I did like the concept of members forming groups to compete in JT for major debut. It drastically cuts the length of the event (big $$$ saved in overhead), easier to write songs / create MVs for a small group than a solo + BG (esp if past efforts didn't sell very well)... and the event itself creates bonding between members who eventually do win, which helps their charisma and chances of selling. I think Nappi and Mirun make a very cute kombi! "運上弘" indeed...

• I'm mixed on fans choosing the next Draft members. Really, it's like an SSK but for entry into the group from scratch... I guess mgmt hasn't been too impressed with members' picks the last two drafts... :fp:

• As someone used to the crazy costumes and big-venue feel of past JTs... I was underwhelmed, but in the end a cute konbi topped the pack. Imagine if the 16-ki made it to the wire -- I wonder if staff unclenched once that bunch was eliminated... :^^;:

18. bonjourmarlene

bonjourmarlene Under Girls Wiki48 Editor

Oshimen:
    小林蘭
    Twitter:
    curioushitomi
    These pictures just made me laugh. Seeing how badly they wanted to lose but didn't manage to for three rounds was probably honestly my favourite part about Janken. I do feel bad for the ones they defeated but imagine if Sancon had won the entire thing lol

sankon 1.jpg sankon 2.jpg sankon 3.jpg

• Like Like x 1
  19. fatrain

fatrain Under Girls

more news

HayaDoki

JijiPress

if the video does not show watch the video here

20. trueblue82

trueblue82 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    sugaiyuuka
    was rooting for Shirai Kotono ...her costume made an impression!