Event / Concert AKB48 49th Single Senbatsu Sousenkyo (17/06/17)

Discussion in 'AKB48 News & Releases' started by ForrestFuller, Mar 20, 2017.

1. AnToNa

AnToNa Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    iriyamaanna
    Tano Yuka completely vanished from top 100 :blink: , I thought she was gonna crawl a bit toward the 80 something. Her decline is serving Myao (who is also not in 100 brackets lol).

Welp, with the 30 votes difference between Mikotii and MH, I guess the family of MH H8ers is gonna keep growing.

2. EinhanderX

EinhanderX Next Girls

@ForrestFuller
    That depends if she stay for another year. Let's wish it can be repeated again.

No comment with Tano except this,
    "She is hyped on overseas. But domestic,...."

3. jiinatsu

jiinatsu Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    matsuokanatsumi
    Always so close, yet so far away...

4. nvmea

nvmea Under Girls

Oshimen:
    Hongo Yuzuha
    Twitter:
    nvmea
    wow the NGT hype is real

5. bonjourmarlene

bonjourmarlene Under Girls Wiki48 Editor

Oshimen:
    小林蘭
    Twitter:
    curioushitomi
    Even overseas I wouldn't say she is overhyped. I mean, I can only speak about those people I know, but I don't know any Japanese AKB fans, just international ones, and the majority of them doesn't really like Tano too much; a lot of them say it is because of her passive behaviour, which has become better ofc, but we all know that some of us are bitter and don't want to forget the past.

She's doing super well outside of AKB and to me it does feel like she's already graduated sometimes. Personally, I hope she isn't too upset about this year's SSK's outcome seeing as she's quite busy at the moment anyway

6. marioworldakb

marioworldakb Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Iwata "Sukinaso" Hina
    Twitter:
    marioworld929
  7. skuf

skuf Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Yasuda Kana
    Twitter:
    TravisSkuff
    no.
    ayakani yet.. WTAF

8. Konno A.

Konno A. Future Girls

Oshimen:
    ichikawamiori
    Yea, Kojina Yui really fell far from last year with 5000 missing votes and that's a lot. Jo Eriko might one day get in tho...I have hope for her. Same with Ikumi (I hope one day she does rank tho I always liked her). I didn't even notice until now but Kimoto Kanon didn't rank? I wonder how fans feel about seeing how close some of the other girls are or how far away some of the girls are from ever being ranked?

9. mutomu

mutomu Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Muto Tomu
    Mikotti missed only 30 votes away from Hana.The fact that Mikotti, who has never being pushed almost knockout Hana, the girl has being pushed in both HKT48 & AKB48, now we can clearly say that Hana is the failed push.

• Like Like x 2
  10. Matsui Hikari

Matsui Hikari Future Girls Stage48 Donor

JIINA AND IKUMINNN :cry2: I want them to rank (again for Jiina) next year :cry2: I'm still shocked at how Jiina lost so many votes...she didn't do anything...

11. KamonegiX

KamonegiX Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
    Ichikawa Manami wasnt even close dang...

12. nakotteiijan

nakotteiijan Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    矢吹奈子
    You could say the same about almost every member, it doesn't even make sense. Is Obata a failed push because she rank lower than Tanaka Natsumi? nope. Is everyone a failed push because Tomu ranked higher than them? nope.

13. KamonegiX

KamonegiX Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
    Obata Yuna centered a single after sousenkyo.
    The whole year before sousenkyo Hana was put in HKT's main 3 (over Haruppi even), was given a center single that was heavily promoted and was included in all non ssk AKB senbatsu.
    You would expect her to go on a higher level than a SKE member that went unranked for all 9 elections.

• Like Like x 1
  14. mutomu

mutomu Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Muto Tomu
    You compared Yunana, who only being pushed a few months ago and only centered 1 single so far to Hana, who being heavily pushed in both HKT48 & AKB48 since last year, centered 2 HKT48 singles and being AKB48 senbatsu? Actually, you are the one don't even make sense. And I have never said that everyone is a failed push because my oshimen ranked higher than them. It's your own thought.

Last edited: Oct 8, 2017
    • Like Like x 1
  15. nakotteiijan

nakotteiijan Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    矢吹奈子
    Saying somebody is a failed push because some non-pushed member ranked higher than her is not a valid argument. There are dozens of members who were pushed and were outranked by a non-pushed member.
    Is Jurina a failed push because Sato Amina ranked higher than her in the 1st Sousenkyo?
    Is Tashima Meru a failed push because Futamura Haruka ranked higher than her is 2014? (Futamura got her first A-side after the sousenkyo)
    The list goes on. I admit I chose a bad example, but my argument still stands.

Also, in your own words:
    "The fact that x, who has never being pushed almost knockout y, the girl has being pushed in both XXX48 & AKB48..."
    See what's wrong? Doesn't make a girl a failed push.

16. Astro48

Astro48 Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Marsha
    Twitter:
    polaristune
    I didn't notice Ruka didn't reach top 80.

No NGT48 members among these? I thought Miharu would be in this list.

17. mai48_

mai48_ Member

Twitter:
    maiakikochan
    Except that Renappon didn't compare Yunana with Hana. It was Yunana with Natsumikan. :^^;:

Regarding Hana being a failed push and whatnot, I'd say give her (one) more chance in SSK. If she makes a Nako or not (bad example, I know, because Nako fell down in ranks the next election after she rose from unranked to Undergirls). Give her fanbase (one) more chance to prove their oshi. Wasn't she selling well prior to her push and all?

Disclaimer: Hana is not my cup of tea, tbh. She doesn't really exude the loli/cute feels nor does she look like someone who would, methink. But her energy and smile is simply... overflowingly happy.

18. wlerin

wlerin Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Taniguchi Megu
    Eh. Hana's push has definitely been less successful than Yunana's (somewhat surprisingly, since SKE is usually the worst about rejecting management favourites). It hurt seeing Hana on that talkshow after the preliminaries, when she was the only guest invited who failed to rank (the cast was decided beforehand). I don't think it makes sense to drop her after one SSK though. Choosing the wrong girl to push is bad enough, schizophrenic pushes that never go anywhere is worse.

Was also awesome seeing how happy Satone was.

She was 101st. I'm sure of it.

19. mai48_

mai48_ Member

Twitter:
    maiakikochan
    Yunana was more of a fans' favourite than management's though. Rara fits more of what you are describing about SKE (fanbase) rejecting mgmt's favourite. Yunana won the SKE fanbase favor first before made a center. I'd say it's SKE mgmt utilizing the fans' favourite amongst SKE new gens.

20. wlerin

wlerin Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Taniguchi Megu
    She was getting pushed before that though.