Single Keyakizaka46 5th [Kaze ni Fukaretemo] (2017/10/25)

Discussion in 'Sakurazaka46 News & Releases' started by ForrestFuller, Sep 15, 2017.

1. Shiatama

Shiatama Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    murayamayuiri
    Did anyone figure out on which cover kobayashi is. Due to the poor quality of the released cover i can’t tell if she is one the cover limited A (with yuuka) at the far right side or on the cd only cover sitting on the chair. Thanks

2. fahmi

fahmi Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shidamanaka
    it's suck, i'll wait till maybe their 4th live, just like fukyouwaon before. they are not the type who giving best performance at 1st live afterall

3. NyanNyan's Pet

NyanNyan's Pet Next Girls

she's on zombie mode, going with the flow.
    well it's not jut her, overall i think they haven't got the feel of the music, when this kind should have made anyone smile and have fun dancing it. that's why it doesn't show on their performance. a genuine smile not just from a few but from all member will make a whole lot of difference.
    this alone makes it up for me from the overall dry performance. they'll improve from here, for sure.

4. RedBug

RedBug Member

Oshimen:
    kashiwagiyuki
    It's not just about smiling tho, because smile in SekaAi or Saison can't be used in this one, you must maintain your 'cool' side while smiling, haha.

• Like Like x 1
  5. hmmero

hmmero Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Risa & KAWADA₍₍ (ง ˙▿˙)ว ⁾⁾
    Twitter:
    horimeiko
    it wasn't that bad... but not particularly great either

Yukka and Zuumin was the best for me, full of smiles and delivered the song's energy the best. Oda and Ozeki wasn't bad either

• Like Like x 1
  6. too much idea

too much idea Next Girls

Twitter:
    toomuchidea
    Takahiro, in a radio, when asked about 5th

MC "It feels like they have starting to smile"
    Takahiro "They are basically a documentary group. There a lot of real (story) in it"
    Takahiro "Up until now their dance formation is 'one and everyone' but this time everyone pretty much dances the same move and it puts out pressure"
    Takahiro "It's not a choreo where the good dancers shows off their ability and one that's hiding the bad dancers, it's where everyone shows their power together"
    Takahiro "It's something that can only be done now, to show the new Keyakizaka"
    MC "What did you feel seeing their change?"
    Takahiro "I think it's amazing. I think that they have become better, and how fresh are their smile"
    MC "What group do you want to see them become?"
    Takahiro "I want them to be able to realize their vision, and a group where they can be themselves"

And then you remember about what happened this summer... :cry:
    (btw reports are saying Techi are smiling a lot in TGC today)

• Like Like x 6
  7. Dill

Dill Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Techi
    I like it.
    You can see the good and the bad but also the improvement and the space they have to improve more. Nice.
    Zuumin and Yone definitely light up the - horrendous - stage with their smiles and it's so great see Suzumoto and Uemura again.

As for the others, I'm quite satisfied. Everyone is trying to get in the role and I'm one of those who doesn't expect Techi to smile and get better following our wish, so, good one, expecting better in the future.

Can't wait to see this choreo on a more important and well planned event though.

8. PetalidiStelle

PetalidiStelle Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    okadanana
    Twitter:
    petalidistellee
    I liked it. Let's take it easy. First time performing, quite tricky choreo, big change of mood from most songs until now... They need time to perfect it.
    Well this is just a thought lol, but it's the first time they use pants and they're quite tight, I wonder if it gives them less freedom than using skirts when dancing.

9. Ally_

Ally_ Future Girls

Oshimen:
    sugaiyuuka
    I noticed the gloomy feeling too, and I was waiting (and hoping) for a smiling Techi but I guess I'll just have to wait another day >.<

10. Obelovic

Obelovic Member

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
    So, we've got a lot to watch out from now on.

11. chrissirhc

chrissirhc Member

Oshimen:
    yamaguchimaho
    the performance can and will probably get better, but aren't they the only 48\46 group capable of pulling off this choreography?

12. pilika

pilika Kenkyuusei

46SHOW performance = waaay better.. that hirate fly "shake" at the end XDDDD

13. too much idea

too much idea Next Girls

Twitter:
    toomuchidea
    48 shows
    • Kaze ni was waayyyy better. Full perf, everyone smiling, Techi shaking her head to remove the dropping paper things at the end lol
    • Goninbayashi! Oda center! Shiichan being super sexy! Everyone are pretty!
    • Marry... more fanservice lol
    • Zuumin's solo was great, it was live, and the lyric is very touching and i believe it's about her feelings coming back to Keya

• Like Like x 2
  14. Bingo

Bingo Member

it seems like Neru was chicken out.

Last edited: Oct 22, 2017
    • Like Like x 1
  15. VincentS

VincentS Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shitaomiu
    46Show is sooo much better. Full version >>> Short Version.

16. STS

STS Future Girls

Oshimen:
    山本望叶
    funny =) I love this! not enough energy in moving, but I like it. I really enjoy this. Tecchi LOOL
    So now my ranking!!!
    MV: MARRY>>>Hiraishin>>>Kaze ni Fukaretemo (OMG this unsynchronization just disgusting)>>>Soredemo Aruiteru
    Songs: Kaze ni Fukaretemo>>>NO WAR>Goninbayashi>Hiraishin>>Soredemo Aruiteru>MARRY>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Zumiko solo

17. Obelovic

Obelovic Member

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
    Everyone looks great, IMHO. Have to single out some of them, tho... First, Zumiko. Her smile is simply so sweet and bright. Glad to see her back.
    Second, Pon. I've always loved it when she does her hair like that.
    Third, Uemura. She's so beautiful!

The three 'cute middle trio' (Aoi-chan, Neru, Mii-chan) is also great.

Overall, great performance!

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 26, 2017
  18. Dill

Dill Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Techi
    Better setting and (thank God for small favors) better camera work.
    I think, but I could be wrong, slightly different choreo in the part where they form the two lines?
    Still room to improve but good one.

19. makerjinx

makerjinx Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    nishinonanase
    the goninbayashi performance is amazing . Shiichan looks beautiful
    and MARRY is just full of fanservice. not that i'm complaining :drool:

20. NyanNyan's Pet

NyanNyan's Pet Next Girls

That's the smile that can brighten up your worst day. Pon is simply gorgeous but it's Uemura's hair nowadays that I really like, yep she's so beautiful.
    I also love Sugai-sama having a blast. The whole performance, the setting/lighting, feels like they came back to life and it will get even better the next time for sure. That is how you party
    Yup, I notice it too. Not sure but seems more than just that or the performance is just more lively. Trying to figure out which parts they tweak a bit.