Okada Nana (Naachan) / 14th Generation

Discussion in 'AKB48 Graduated Members' started by Chaos48, Jul 15, 2012.

1. Paulinespeed

Paulinespeed Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
  2. Paulinespeed

Paulinespeed Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
    Fans service from BLT. Somehow it's look like something for adults only. It must be awkward for Yuiri but a good job for Naachan.

3. Paulinespeed

Paulinespeed Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
    I believe it's a work done under the instruction of the photographer since still photo shoot has no director. If this is what Naachan asked for, I believe Yuiri wouldn't agreed but as it's an instruction by the photographer so she had to do it as its her job to follow the wish and command of the photographer. Maybe the said photographer is also a Yuunaa shipper.

4. chiuchimu

chiuchimu Member Stage48 Donor

5. stormy

stormy Kenkyuusei

If you look closely... they're tied in each others' bikini colors. Yuiri's white rope is loosely around Naachan... but Naachan's red rope is almost in a shibari pattern around Yuiri :hehe:

6. biboloxo

biboloxo Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Nishino Nanase
    You know, they might have taken hundred of photos like that for each release. If they could just combine all those photos and a making of video and put it on sale along with the magazine, I would buy every single one of them. :D

7. Anle92lfc

Anle92lfc Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    okadanana
    Why's not Nana invited to join the lastest Akbingo? :(

8. Matsui Hikari

Matsui Hikari Future Girls Stage48 Donor

Naachan has been quite busy lately (she haven’t even been updating Twitter as much lately which she used to do very very often.) Check back previous posts regarding Naachan’s activities. If she has a STU job during that filming day, forget about the show lol. If not, then also forget about the show lol.

9. Naaruru

Naaruru Upcoming Girls

I hope nana & stu make an appearance in akbingo and do a battle segment like monoboke / moe situation just like nogizaka did few years ago to promote their bingo show :(

10. Rurouni

Rurouni Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Before the lucky girl filming, I thought that "okay, she is probably too busy for Bingo, but at least she would appear on lucky girl episode since they always try to schedule top member to appear on that episode". Then the picture from lucky girl episode came out yesterday... There was Yuihan, Miion, Mako, Juri, Yuiyui, Naru, and even Yumirin and Fuuchan (STU). No Naachan.
    Actually, the group picture from lucky girl episode might not contain all the participating member since Maasan (HKT) posted a picture with Ogiyuka and was recording for Bingo, but both of them weren't in the group picture.
    Anyway, I don't think Naachan was recording for Bingo yesterday. She also didn't tell about whether she was doing something yesterday. Her mobame yesterday mainly posting BLT offshots.

Today she was practicing for MSte tomorrow.

If they really won't try to schedule her for AKBingo, hopefully they will try a bit harder to schedule her for Setobingo. Having said that, I also won't be surprised if she won't appear on it. I believe Naachan never appeared on STU only TV shows.

11. Harumin87

Harumin87 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    okadanana
    I was sad too because i was hoping she would appear there, but ok she must be busy. Let's pray than for her to be in a top position as last year! So she can have an even better year in her twenties! As for appearing in stu only stuff, I really hope she appears in setobingo...
    And i hope she take care of her health! Maybe she is busy with her solo kon

Enviado do meu iPhone usando Tapatalk

12. stormy

stormy Kenkyuusei

Her health affecting her participation in scheduling does make sense... esp with an episode after the big tour. It's a bit bad timing for directors, producers, & managers... but they don't have any say over a doctor's orders...

I'd shoot for her to up her appearances next year w/ SetoBingo possibly, when the heavy engagements during the holidays are over.

13. Rurouni

Rurouni Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

That's the thing. She probably didn't have enough time for the regular AKBingo episode, but year after year, lucky girl ranking always featured the top members from each group (or at least they tried to have them in the show). Naachan wasn't in the lucky girl episode last year so I was hoping she would be in it this year considering the fact that she is one of AKB top member. Her schedule actually similar to Yuihan (Monhun event, then Kamikyoku stage), but on Wednesday, apparently Yuihan (and a bunch of other busy member) managed to be scheduled for AKBingo recording while Naachan... well, I don't know what she was doing yesterday. I still have a tiny hope (like 0.0001%) that she is actually in the lucky girl episode and she simply just missed the group shot.

And today all of those senbatsu members are practicing for MSte. Of course tomorrow will be the MSte performance. In terms of schedule, I don't really see Naachan having a more difficult schedule this week. Of course she needs to go to Kobe after the MSte performance, but so does Yumirin.

14. Harumin87

Harumin87 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    okadanana
    I love the way we are all connected through Naachan!! Everyone hoping she stay well and appear a lot lol!!! I am
    Hoping too that for some reason she missed the group photo, and still shows up on tbe show.

Even though yuihan also has an busy schedule... she even appeared at all night nippon!

And guys anxious about the magazine with Naachan and Yumirin!!

15. biboloxo

biboloxo Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Nishino Nanase
    The health excuse doesn't make any sense, b/c all they do in AKB are sitting and laughing. In my opinion, AKB is where the management show their bias, those who being pushed by the management and those who are currently their favorite will be there. And Nacchan, isn't one of them.

16. Matsui Hikari

Matsui Hikari Future Girls Stage48 Donor

Lol what. Health issue isn’t an excuse? So you will show up to work even if you’re dying? Nice. If Naachan is on management’s never push list, she wouldn’t be moving her position up in A-sides. They could have kept her in third row.

By the way, Sato Kiara sure isn’t a favorite. Why is she there? Why is Shimoguchi Hinana there? Why is Yamabe Ayu there? Why is some many “unwanted” members there? Why are so many popular members not there? They sure are on the pushed list.

17. biboloxo

biboloxo Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Nishino Nanase
    1. Does Okada's heath anywhere near "dying" recently?
    2. At first, she did get pushed by the management (3 musketeers and Tentoumu chu) but not anymore (after the 3 musketeers and Tentoumu chu have failed to gain more fame). She was/ is in her position today b/c of her fans. I doubt the management can "keep" a girl who achieved that high senbatsu ranking in the third row. They can put a low ranking member in the front line, but not the other way around.
    3. I'm pretty sure that Sato Kiara wasn't the management favorite at first. However, she earned their favorite through her variety show talent. And I'm pretty sure the management also put a lot new, non-popular members on AKBingo for a couple of episodes, to see if they have any talent that they can show off, or to see if fans have any interest in them, but they will never become a regular member if they can't show off anything, or they aren't the management favorite.

18. stormy

stormy Kenkyuusei

On a decidedly less-biased POV (on these matters at least, for full disclosure)... I can see where AKB mgmt may be considering others besides Naachan due to two things, one of which I must respectfully correct you on:

1) her kenninship to STU is a position of a lot more responsibility than her duties in 4, so mgmt is allowing their focus to drift to others as she'll be less available on a whim than local idols, and
    2) when a doctor says 'curb your activities', it doesn't matter if it means just sitting. Making dates and showing up is effort in itself, including getting less sleep due to waking up earlier, getting fewer and less-balanced meals due to jobs one after another, etc etc etc. Just because all you see is her sitting down, does not mean it won't violate medical advice.

--currently working in healthcare 8 yrs, married to a lawyer who advises underwriters for medical insurers in my state

19. Harumin87

Harumin87 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    okadanana
    Whaat? All they do is sit and laugh?? Well i wonder if you really are a fan of akb... how can you say they don't have medical problems.. first of all they are humans, so they have the right to be sick and take care of their health. Second of all do you think the magically learn all the songs and dance moves? They struggle dieting all the time, doing exercises to not gain weight and a lot more stuff. Do you know the responsibility of making other people happy? And it is not an excuse a medical order is something important that must be taking seriously.
    Naachan push for three musketeers didn't work, what
    Worked was her hard work and never giving up... basically mgmt had to accept she is popular and now they are taking advantage of that and giving her a proper position.

Do you have stomache? It feels as you are dying...

Anyway, just happy cuz Naachan will participate on mayuyu grad stage.

• Like Like x 1
  20. henx

henx Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    okadanana
    Are the member for mayu grad stage to be announce? Nice if she in there too... Im very happy for that

Sent from my Redmi Note 3 using Tapatalk