Okada Nana (Naachan) / 14th Generation

Discussion in 'AKB48 Graduated Members' started by Chaos48, Jul 15, 2012.

1. Matsui Hikari

Matsui Hikari Future Girls Stage48 Donor

Okay. You never got sick. Got it.

Really? Tomu says a massive hi and would like to shove your face.

I would like to go over with you what a push means. Push means getting something from management. Doesn’t matter if it’s minor or huge. It’s not only Renacchi treatment is push. Getting pushed up in position is push too. Getting to appear on AKBingo is push. So what if Naachan ranked 9 because of her fans. Management can give no fuck and could have left her in her pre-Senbatsu era. It’s the management’s decisions and you can do NOTHING about it.

I wonder if you really know AKBingo if you say that they just sit there and laugh. You sure haven’t seen the off camera right? With lucky girl ranking episodes, you don’t just stay in the studio for 1-2 hours. You stay there for HOURS and even so, it’s still CUT DOWN to MULTIPLE episodes long.

• Like Like x 1
  2. TheFamily

TheFamily Kenkyuusei

There is your answer.

by the way, never underestimate health issue. Didn't Paruru missed many events due to poor health condition?

• Like Like x 1
  3. Harumin87

Harumin87 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    okadanana
    Akb daily posted. Seems that team akb48 will participate all minus miichan and renacchi due to conflict in agenda.

A few members from sister groups as sayanee, jurina, kitarie and sakura. Kennin won't participate

Enviado do meu iPhone usando Tapatalk

4. henx

henx Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    okadanana
    Ah ty for the info

Sent from my Redmi Note 3 using Tapatalk

5. sscrla

sscrla Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Oshimen:
    Takayanagi Akane
    Last edited: Dec 22, 2017
  6. Rurouni

Rurouni Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Some pictures from MSte event
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

Article about Naachan as STU captain from Tokyo Sports https://www.tokyo-sports.co.jp/entame/entertainment/861118/

She will be in Kobe for STU concert tomorrow (Saturday). Afaik, the concert is streamed live, but you need to be a member of Fami-geki club and stream it from their app. Only the final concert is shown on TV, but unfortunately Naachan will not be in it (the final concert will be all STU member minus Naachan and it will be on Sunday).
    Also don't forget about STU documentary which will air on Dec 25th 26:42JST (Dec 26th 2:42JST).

7. sscrla

sscrla Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Oshimen:
    Takayanagi Akane
  8. biboloxo

biboloxo Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Nishino Nanase
    LOL, of course I don't know anything about AKBingo. I've been watching the show since it wasn't given the name AKBingo. The era where they had to do all kind of erotic fan services to gain more fans, including cosplaying Marilyn Monroe.

And isn't sitting in a chair for hours without doing anything is what we called "rest"? Unless you have some problem with your back. The staff even give them free foods and drinks. I've seen enough making of AKBingo to know what they actually did behind the cameras.

So, attacking me now b/c I'm a Nogizaka's fan? I may not 100% loyalty to AKB, but I was there fan since the "Oogoe Diamond" era, the golden era of AKB.

Last edited: Dec 23, 2017
  9. Matsui Hikari

^I don’t care how long you’ve known AKBingo. I could care less. We all know the pre-AKBingo era. No need to show off your common knowledge. What dumbfounded me is that you really think
    they just sit there and laugh. You TOTALLY just come into the studio, sit in your assigned seat, recording starts, you laugh, you get a break by eating snacks, you go back to filming, you laugh some more, you’re done. Paycheck.

I find it funny how you said you have been watching AKBingo even before it’s called AKBingo yet you claim that you’ve only been a Jpop fan for 5 years. 2017-5=2012 :whistle: “AKB48 1ji 59fun (2008)
    AKB 0ji 59fun (2008)
    AKBingo (2008- )” :fear:

• Like Like x 1
  10. Harumin87

Harumin87 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    okadanana
    Well guys he clearly is not an fan of Naachan and neither akb. So I won't argue with him anymore. It is just hopeless.
    @biboloxo you can be a 46 fan if you want but don't say that idols have and easy life. You are not one and you should not make assumptions on your own. Besides... do you know what it is like to don't have day off, work every weekend and holidays? Stay always pretty and smiling all the time? To sing and dance well? Talk in public splendidly and having to make something different to catch the attention from the audience? And many other things, when you do all that, than you can judge the girls or else stop being a hater. It is not ok.

• Like Like x 2
  11. souchan48

souchan48 Future Girls

Oshimen:
    takahashiminami
    Well we all know how EASY it is to participate in AKBingo. we ONLY need to sit under intense public scrutiny. Intense peer pressure. Being told what to do. Only need to read atmosphere. Only need to think what to do, what to say next. Only need to be highly responsive to staff's demand. Will sit in an uncomfortable posture. Can't move when we want to move. Can't talk unless allowed. And sitting in a confined space, a still posture for hours is so HEALTHY! It exposes us to high risk of blood clots! And hello back pain, aches, cramps: my friends!!!!

And best thing is... aren't those the things we do in our rest , relax period?

SMH...

12. Paulinespeed

Paulinespeed Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
    With all the ongoing discussions on AKBingo, I think I should add in my two cents worth as a freelance filmmaker who had worked in the industry for more than a decade. PRODUCTION is never an easy job. In both Singapore and Malaysia, we worked minimum 12 hours with no maximum working hours. It's even worse when you are in China production.

Although audiences see celebs sit and talk relaxly in a studio environment, celebs have to carry themselves well during the recording and be very alert of all the cameras position so that they can favour their faces to the camera. If they hide in a blind spot, meaning the editor and director would cut them off. After filming one segment, the production will set up for another segment and cameras would move position, etc. At this point, the casts would be having a break. They can smoke, drink and eat or even sleep until the production is ready for recording. If the producer or director isn't happy with whatever shot, they would go for take 2, take3, etc until they have what they wants. Hosts do have script and keywords to follow.

Whether Naachan is on management, AKS push list in fact have nothing to do with her appearance on AKBingo. Please bear in mind that AKBingo is NTV program so NTV is the client paying AKS for whatever members they want for the program. Even AKS may suggest Naachan but NTV may say they don't want Naachan due to they think Naachan isn't funny enough or anything else or NTV would think about budget. If the payroll for Naachan alone is able to pay for 4 not popular members, a smart producer would definitely go for the latter to save money.

On the other hand, AKBingo recording would take 1 or 2 days for 4episodes. Normally, the schedule for recording would only be out 1 or 2 weeks prior (example. 1st Dec release schedule stating recording is on 14&15th Dec) but Naachan could be having something else on 14th. If she only can appear on 15th, a producer wouldn't want her too as she is only available for a day rather than two.

In fact, there could be more reasons behind why Naachan isn't on AKBingo but I had no desire to go deeper.

13. Matsui Hikari

Just a random fun fact, Naachan's thread grew 178 pages in close to two years (January 3) <3

14. stormy

stormy Kenkyuusei

^ A couple of months off two years ago, she cut her hair and began the journey to become our present über-Naachan.

Coincidence? IMO... absolutely not. :approve::1st:

15. Matsui Hikari

^Yes! Naachan has been my kami-oshi ever since Paru graduated. I can definitely say that Naachan's popularity went up massively after her hair cut :blush:

By the way, @Rurouni is there any news about Naachan's hair extensions? I really want to see her with slightly longer hair :corr:

• Like Like x 1
  16. Rurouni

I think she did touch the subject on her last sr (Romeo Juliet audition) just a bit. Anyway, I think she will keep it short and the long hair thing probably at best will be only for her solocon gimmick. Having said that, not long after Naachan wrote about extension, Ota Yuuri came out with an extension XD

Some SNS pictures. She was shown on the VTR (with Yuihan and Noza) at JKT48 Birthday Party concert.
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

Her unit in Dec 23rd STU concert was with Imamura Mitsuki singing Anata to Christmas Eve.

Also about the STU48 1st single "Kurayami". I wouldn't be surprised if Aki-P was inspired by Naachan and it seems from the report there'll be relatively a lot of Naachan in the MV.

• Like Like x 1
  17. Rurouni

Last edited: Dec 25, 2017
  18. stormy

stormy Kenkyuusei

Maybe the song will grow on me. :chuffed:

19. Harumin87

Harumin87 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    okadanana
    I loved! The lyrics are great the girls are cool and beautiful. No complaints

20. henx

henx Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    okadanana
    I really love it...

Sent from my Redmi Note 3 using Tapatalk