[GENERAL] The Sakurazaka46 / Keyakizaka46 Thread

Discussion in 'General Sakurazaka46 Discussion' started by ForrestFuller, Jun 28, 2015.

1. SteCola

SteCola Future Girls

Oshimen:
    tamurahono
    being a sister group of a sister group looks so dumb. Like making a sister group of SKE48 called Hiragana SKE48, like... really? This whole "hiragana keyakizaka" has never been a sensate thing to me. I'm starting to feel that there is someone behind the management who wants the kanji group to collapse to let the hiragana ones shine...

I noticed that even the Keyakitte and Keyabingo MC's have a different approach to the girls... so nice with the hiragana ones, and degrading to the kanji ones like calling them "obaasan", dangerous kowai girls and something like that...
    That atmosphere around this group is really creepy.

Last edited: Jan 14, 2018
  2. Techi Yurina

Techi Yurina Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    hirateyurina
    Hope everything is fine especially techi, keyakizaka, hiragana and of course management.

3. DRaken87

DRaken87 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shidamanaka
    your imagination is too wild for this. hiragana is the one discriminated in variety imo. they just get their spot recently, and 1st gen dont even get video introduction like kanji and 2nd gen. mocking with mc in variety is the sign that the relationship is close. the nice talk with hiragana is a bad sign, it just mean that the relationship is not close enough with the mc. its not a conspiration.

4. PetalidiStelle

PetalidiStelle Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    okadanana
    Twitter:
    petalidistellee
    I am against this decision, but what bothers me the most is that some people seem to be blaming the members of the group for a decision that was most probably management's. I doubt the girls who stated that wanted to aim higher/be center would support this veredict.

5. Konno A.

Konno A. Future Girls

Oshimen:
    ichikawamiori
    Sorry I'm a little confused...did they cancel a 3-day concert cause one girl needs time to heal up so they are using Hiragana instead of Kanji cause Kanji isn't complete without Techi?? Is that the whole story here? Does management know idols eventually graduate? lol. Is there literally no one else in Kanji-Keya that can take the center position?

I appreciate management for thinking of the girls' health, but why can't Kanji and Hiragana perform together...without Techi? She's just an idol within Keya who was given the center position from management. Imagine if they did that with Ikoma back in the early days of Nogi? That's crazy right. And really 2nd gen of Nogi had a lot of issues so I don't like this whole separation thing tbh. Someone else will take the center position...it's just the natural progression of being in these idol-groups with a rotation-system. Do correct me if I'm wrong tho cause I'm a little confused?

• Like Like x 1
  6. STS

STS Future Girls

Oshimen:
    山本望叶
    no, "Tecchi" is another story. all main keyaki songs are Her. this's not like Nogi and Ikoma (when you can easy to replace Ikoma to another girl) or even NMB and Sayane (when Sayanee just too~ popular to compare with other girls). without Tecchi this songs just be... like covers that 48G did many times. This songs are HER and about HER! also her voice is main =)

7. NaMuNaRin

NaMuNaRin Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    mutuotomu
    ^ poor the other girls then.
    I don't know that much about Keya. So if you're correct about it, then the other girls might be a back dancer for these 2 years. Which I kinda see it otherwise, cause the other's also very good and engaging so much. And easily can replace Techi whenever she were not there for them. Especially Neru and Sugai, imho.

8. gocchisama

gocchisama Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    hirateyurina
    Twitter:
    Gocchisama
    about "techi and friends" argument, i don't think it that way, even if management decision feels strongly like it.

- members are getting visibility through other work opportunity, like modeling and photobook
    - kanji members are at least in one sub unit, and some are very popular (aozora to marry, yuichanzu)
    - as i said before, they are developing hiragana to lessen their dependance to kanji success.

music is one aspect of keyakizaka. It's true, it's heavily connected to techi personality. But when we take into account the whole picture, management showed many times their intent to diversify the group. About "what do we do when techi graduates" this is indeed something to forecast. They need to find someone suited to come up as a substitution. It takes time. For the moment Techi is still there, so we can't blame them to take their time finding a good generation (like nogi did with their 3rd gen).

I think people most suited to answer to "will hiragana manage a 3 days budoukan" are those who went to their concert final in makuhari (not the zenkoku tour, but hiragana national tour). I heard they succeeded in satisfying the crowd with a good performance. I saw them performing in Zenkoku tour, and i do think they have lot of energy. It's unfortunate to put so much pressure as canceling kanji concert, but on the bright side, it's a one time opportunity to appeal with these solo concert. Up to them to catch it.

I want to point out that Keyakizaka already have been confronted to this kind of decision. In Nagoya, they had to choose between letting techi spot empty or filled by someone else. They chose to leave it empty. It was their decision. I don't know about the budoukan. But i'm confident that if they still want to perform without techi, they will voice up their feelings. They decided budoukan concert, then cancelled it. They still can make arrangement in a few days.

9. delta29

delta29 Kenkyuusei

earth,solar system,milky way galaxy,Universe
    Oshimen:
    Yamazaki Rena
    ok, first of all, i want to apologize because what i'm about to say is going to pissed of a lot of people, but seeing everything, i just can't helped but to say something.

so, what i have to say about the cancellation of the Kanji concert at the Budokan is that its a very stupid and very unprofessional decision. let's look at the big picture here, the Keyakizaka46 management CANCELLED, yes CANCELLED 2 DAYS of possibly their most important concert of their career to date because of ONE yes ONE!!!! member injured herself. THIS happen in a group with -give or take- 40 members and at the day of the concert 20 of them isn't even there. now i don't know about you but that is the single most stupid decision i ever heard, and it also feel very unprofessional. i mean, how hard is it to put just ONE member from the Hiragana to sub in for the empty spot (its not even have to be techi's spot). so basically what you're trying to say is that not only the Hiragana can't be in the same song as the Kanji but can't be in the same Stage as well?? then why even have them in the first place??? they have the same name but they can't even be in the same stage, might as well make a whole new group, they're already pretty popular anyway. i mean, why is this group so reliant on ONE member, is the other member not good enough? are they just backup dancer for that one girl? they might as well be since they can't even lipsync properly.

and let's not forget here everyone, about what happen 2 weeks ago, 3 girls passed out at THE SINGLE BIGGEST SHOW IN JAPANESE TELEVISION after dancing 1 and a half song, and pretty much ruins the show itself. yes it generate a lot of news but i don't think that is the kind of news that NHK want.

i get that this group is different and i get that techi is an amazing performer and an important figure in the group. but cancelling a whole concert because of her, no. i mean, who are you? you're cancelling this concert at one of the most famous venue in japan like it was nothing, who are you, the Rolling Stones? if you're at the same level as the Stones then yeah fine, you can do whatever you like (although i think even the Rolling Stones won't cancel a concert because Mick Jagger injured himself). but they're not on the same level as the Stones, hell looking at this, they (Kanji) are not even on the same level as their supposed Under group, let alone Nogi or AKB. they're still new to the business, they still need to capitalize on every opportunity that's given to them. like, they got the opportunity to perform at the Budokan, which mean there are other artist that looses their opportunity to perform. but nope, they just throw that opportunity like it was nothing. this, couple with pretty much every other of their performance in the last 6 months or so pretty much shows that this group doesn't have any respect nor professionalism. does anyone ever heard the phrase "the show must go on"? its the title of an AKB documentary, its a good one. do you know what that phrase mean? it means that whenever you have a commitment to perform on stage, whatever it is, you have to give the best performance no matter what. it doesn't matter if you're having a bad mood or feeling sick, it doesn't matter, there are people willing to pay to see you perform, therefor you have to give the best performance that you can. does that what we see with Keyakizaka? no. most of their performance in recent time are terrible, and now they're cancelling their own concert because of ONE member. i haven't even talk about the other member, how would they even feel when hearing "ok guys, all of you are not going to perform at budokan because one of you is injured". i mean it would make them feel more useless than they already are.

i actually have some experience working at a large festival event (i think a lot of Indonesian do) and i have the opportunity to work with a few artist. and to be brutally honest, i don't want to work with Keyakizaka46, because although they would put out a good show, its at the cost of the of the image of the organizer of the show.

and at the end of the day we still need to remember that Keyakizaka46 is still an Idol group which work under a major company (SONY), and they have to be aware of the consequences of what they do. because when they do stuff like this, what they do is spoiling the overall image of the company that they're working for and also the third party that is involved in their performance (TV, Live show, Concert, etc). which is never a good thing.

again, i apologize for the rant, but i just can't helped to point out that this sort of behavior by any artist really, is not something to be proud of....

• Like Like x 4
  10. onieyez

onieyez Kenkyuusei

others have already replied

so I'll just write

Neru was not Kanji, "Hiragana" is a glorified "Under girls group" it's to make it look pretty
    Management thought that they can make the whole Neru problem go away by avoiding the critic of
    "who is this Neru girl skipping out on auditions and still making it into the group"
    So they made a Kennin for Neru, so that she can still be in Keyakizaka
    and then also Hiragana, promoted it as a group for Neru
    The hiragana girls themselves know that they were a group created for Neru
    and even questioned what they is their purpose when Neru left them for Kanji

11. chrissirhc

chrissirhc Member

Oshimen:
    yamaguchimaho
    you notice there is still no example of under group related action? The fact still remains Hiragana is a sister group. That is why they recently added their second generation not keyakizaka's third. See the difference?

12. CutePanda

CutePanda Next Girls

@chrissirhc i agree that Hiragana feels like a sister group created for Neru in the first place. Now Neru joined Kanji and I wonder what 2018 will be for Hiragana and moving forward as sister group.

i dont know when they will recruit new members for Kanji 2nd gen but i predict it will be a 3-4 years from now.

13. hmmero

hmmero Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Risa & KAWADA₍₍ (ง ˙▿˙)ว ⁾⁾
    Twitter:
    horimeiko
    I still can't comprehend how management see this group or what their policies are... :
    no substitution for absentees and leaving gaping holes,
    separating their supposed "under(s)" and treating them like a sister group...
    now cancelling and changing a booked concert just because of one member....

is it aesthetic reasons? are they trying to make this IDOL group to be like a band or something? like for example when the lead singer/frontman can't make it so they cancel a concert all together?~ their frontman being Hirate.. let's face it she is the face of keyakizaka right from the beginning up to now(mostly management driven...
    but don't get me wrong i adore hirate and she is indeed amazing without a doubt)

but for the management, the show can't go on without her & so they refuse to let the group perform without Hirate Jagger the frontman in one of the group's biggest stage so far at the famed Budokan nonetheless... .......did the girls even had any say in any of this? i wonder
    i have so many questions..i can only guess right now ~~

14. onieyez

onieyez Kenkyuusei

no example of under group related action?
    they have songs under an A-side singles under the main group Keyakizaka
    they have no A side singles that have their name on the CD itself
    they are still called Keyakizaka's hiragana group, making them an undergroup because they have to mention Keyakizaka every time and not just say Hiragana46
    look at SKE for exampe can just say SKE48 and not introduce themselves as "AKB48's SKE48 group"

Their second generation, that was management just trying to make Hiragana a full line up to match with the Kanji group
    that doesn't make them a sister group, it's just a backup plan just in case they ever perform a Kanji song (which they probably will since the 3day concert is coming)

even if they have their own show or appear on shows by themselves doesn't make them a sister group
    that would be calling AKB's 16th gen an under group for appearing on a tv show
    Even AKB48's team 8 is not a sister group for all the separate activities they do, they are still considered AKB48

15. Reveen

Reveen Under Girls

It's been explained to you numerous times but you don't seem to get it. They are Keyakizaka46 members and just because they have been relegated to serf class by management does not make them not-Keyakizaka46 members. The concept of a sister group within a group is ridiculous and confusing for anyone not intimately au fait with the inner workings of K46, if they are a sister group then split them off and call them SomethingElse46

You also take a very literal interpretation of what "under" means. The concept of under has grown to become a synonym for those that are not in senbatsu.

I won't quote all of your post since I agree with pretty much all of it. Well said!

16. Gaga48

Gaga48 Kenkyuusei

What a mess...what a waste of talent. what an insult for the other kanji girls. Just imagine a SM Yuipon center, Fukyouwaon Suzumoto center, Furary season koike-harada Wcenter, Kaze ni Meru center, Sekai ni Risa center....i mean...eccentric Rika center....JUST USE THE F**KING IMAGINATION. You can make an absolute great and amazing concert with all that girls and the setlist, they have b-sides with no Techi for god sake. Please and what about Kanji-hiragana concert for 3 day?¿
    SHAME

17. MeoJim

MeoJim Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    obamina
    Remember when we used to say "Techi is God!!!" :awesome:

tbh though I get why management decided to cancel Budokan if Techi is injured, even though they themselves dug that hole. For every single, without fail, has Techi as Center for at least two songs, and from the album she performs another seven; that's a lot of material to cover for if your main girl goes down, and considering the concerts would most likely play their biggest hits she would've likely been on stage a fair bit (unless she only did the A-sides and nothing else :p). Keyaki's songs have both fortunately and unfortunately built a lot of their image around Techi, and though you could have someone sub in for her spot you wouldn't get the same delivery as she'd deliver - just look back to everyone cringing when they first heard Neru say "Boku wa iyada!" and you get a good feeling of what it's like to replace Techi. I'm not saying they can't do it, but they just won't have the same feel as her.
    That's even leaving out the choreography, which is also very Center focused. It isn't as easily replaceable due to the unique choreography for center, who for some of the A-sides is skipping around the stage, and the other times dancing her own thing; while there's a great sense of "organised disorder" to the performance, and credit to the choreographer for doing that, I imagine re-training yourself for Center is not going to be a small feat. Small side note - has there ever been a performance of any of the A-sides where someone else was the Center? Actually curious since I want to see what it'd be like from another Kanji member to take the reins.

For those that are using the argument that since Kanji members have proved themselves in other fields and shown other talents they can replace Techi remember: this is a musical concert, so unless said member can match the dance and delivery aspects of the Center position then it doesn't matter how good their acting was in a random show.

I don't like it, and I now have an answer I've been wondering about how management would react if their Immortal Center goes down, but I can see why they would do it...even if it's their own mess they made :D

18. Reveen

Reveen Under Girls

Each Budokan concert will probably contain around 30 songs. Idol fans get pissed if there is too much repeated from concert to concert so they will probably need at least 10 different songs in the 2nd and 3rd concert to make them different enough. They will have to perform "kanji" songs, in fact if they didn't perform the "hits" then general K46 fans and casual idol fans would probably be majorly annoyed.

I guarantee you that if Acchan had gotten injured 3 weeks before a concert that Yuko or Mayuyu would have ripped off their own arms to take her spot :lol:

I don't see why Neru or someone else couldn't step up. I've seen people posting about how K46's songs have an ongoing storyline related to Techi and her angsty rebellion schtick but surely somone else could perform this role, to quote Laurence Olivier to Dustin Hoffman "It's called acting dear boy".

Last edited: Jan 15, 2018
  19. radiohifi

radiohifi Member

I just noticed now, that hiragana gen2 is actually hiragana gen2 on the official web page, not keyakizaka46 generation 3 or something, but hiragana gen2.

Like other have pointed out, it would be ridiculous if hiragana are allowed perform kanji songs with choreography, but kanji aren't allowed to the same without techi. From the very beginning the 3 day at budokan should have both groups performing together. I mean this is a big arena and as an organiser you want to give people a night to remember. The management seems to have forgotten their own idea about the two groups, but one keyakizaka46, which is ideal for such an event.
    I like techi, but there are so many in kanji that have good vocals and dance skills that can rival techi. Honestly, rescheduled the event would be proper thing to do.

20. noTKMNnoLIFE

noTKMNnoLIFE Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    takayanagiakane
    Man, all this talk is just making me think how fun it would have been to see different Kanjis given a shot at center for each song. Regardless of whether they "fit" it like Techi or not, it would have been so fun to watch. What an opportunity squandered. The more I think about it, the more disappointed I am for the girls.