[GENERAL] The Sakurazaka46 / Keyakizaka46 Thread

Discussion in 'General Sakurazaka46 Discussion' started by ForrestFuller, Jun 28, 2015.

1. kyoto48☀︎☂

kyoto48☀︎☂ Member

Of course they can. Not every group has members that collapse after only 2 songs and cancel entire concerts because they hurt their arm

vfpPcoD.jpg sf6QSEy.jpg MOnYFBA.jpg 91e7dVu.jpg

• Like Like x 1
  2. tiktok

tiktok Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Kakehashi Sayaka
    I believe in them. They can. Nogi's 17th single Under team only have 12 members, lead by Miria, 2nd gen youngest. And they can pull fantastic Under Live.

3. DRaken87

DRaken87 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shidamanaka
    hiragana's motivation are so high now, after a year with lot of uncertainty finally they have the momentum to show up more now. i just hope they can cope with the fatigue. surely the next step is giving hiragana a-side

4. chrissirhc

chrissirhc Member

Oshimen:
    yamaguchimaho
    can you prove otherwise? every action so far points to sister group while absolutely none point to under group, but who knows maybe it will change.

5. Akiyama

Akiyama Kenkyuusei Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    haradaaoi
    Yeah, I think there are silver linings here:

Kanji Keyaki really NEED a break IMO, and now they're getting one. I was really concerned when I heard they were going to be doing a Budoukan live at the end of this month. It wouldn't have been good if they had had problems with that due to exhaustion.

Hiragana get more of a chance to show what they can do. Ganbatte!

Most importantly, management get forced to reflect on some of the stupid decisions they've made leading up to this point!

6. broz0rs

broz0rs Next Girls

Oshimen:
    sashihararino
    I didn't even know about this Kanji / Hiragana difference until this morning. It lead me to spend a few minutes reading about it on s48 wiki, and my reaction is if it acts like a duck, quacks like a duck, it probably is a sister group.

7. Dill

Dill Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Techi
    More than fatigue, with emotional backslash. This is not your usual push. Weirdly enough I'm more worried about 1st gen than 2nd.

8. chrissirhc

chrissirhc Member

Oshimen:
    yamaguchimaho
    i have a feeling those releases are coming.

i don't know about management, but events have already been happening.

Other sister groups like passpo\puchi passpo have similar names. up up girls(2) Are listed as a sister group, but so far appear on up up girls releases. These acts share some thIngs, and do somethings separate, but none act as under girls I think a lot of talk about what is done and not done comes from people living in a bubble unaware of all the different ways things are done.

9. souchan48

souchan48 Future Girls

Oshimen:
    takahashiminami
    Jurina and friends has never made an headline... (and look how FAMOUS SKE is now btw to general public.. lol. Serious qns: has ske ever been famous to general public? not even once? XD)
    Techi and friends have made more than a headline...and yes, they are relatively famous to general public than SKE ever was to general public

10. Furukawa_Akane

Furukawa_Akane Member

Oshimen:
    Morita Hikaru
    This is going off topic but yeah back when Matsui Rena was in the group and the WMatsui + Churi were still at the front, they were so prevalent with the general public.

But yeah Keyaki is more in the spotlight rather than SKE now but its just on and off for SKE as opposed to Keyaki's growth

11. gocchisama

gocchisama Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    hirateyurina
    Twitter:
    Gocchisama
    i want to point out few things :
    - management gave full recovery to zuumin, cancel handshake events when girls feel uncomfortable, or even let techi being absent in the tour.
    - like zenkoku tour, a concert must be prepared months before. Remember that they are building a concert according to a specific storytelling. Zenkoku tour had 5 five songs revolving around a girl struggling with her weirdness and negativity. To reach artistic level, they need to use full potential of techi. How they built their concert, techi's position can't be filled simply because no one can become her.

While it's questionable to cancel the whole performance toward kanji members, we must keep in mind that it's always a difficult decision, with no deus ex machina solution that solve everything. I think they would have liked to do only one performance on kouhaku (kouhaku host injured himself, explaining the short perf with him) and techi not going as far as throwing herself to the ground; but well those things happen, and you have to choose anyway.

there was already hints that management was going for a change : first, they let yuipon and zuumiko express their wish to be center in interview. Also, hiragana is having more and more concerts and media coverage, as well as drama. 6th single has all the rotation of first row done. Kouhaku incident was huge, and unfortunately they had to make drastic decision.

I don't think they consider kanji as incompetent. It's just that they prepared their concert for month, and to run the show without techi would mean change their whole scenario, which they can't. that's my guess.

What i hope is, techi get some physical rest, but also mental wise. Knowing her she's blaming herself for all this mess. She need mental support from a professionnal.

12. RedBug

RedBug Member

Oshimen:
    kashiwagiyuki
    After I watched the AKBShow, looks like Techi's condition isn't as dramatic as we discussed? See, behind the stage she still look adorable.. Maybe we're just overreacting? And it is likely to have another Techi-centered-Kanji-senbatsu single this spring..

13. mai48_

mai48_ Member

Twitter:
    maiakikochan
    This I don't get. If they can scrap the whole preparations for the 2-days kanji concert (with Techi as the focus of the stage, most probably) because Techi's hands are injured and give it to the Hiragana, it means that they are preparing a whole other concept/scanario in exchange, right. If so, with this argument, it is completely possible that Kanji can still perform without Techi and with different concept/preparation. So then, there is actually no excuse Kanji can't have the show go on without Techi. If they can give to Hiraganas, what is it that stop them from giving it to the rest of Kanji.

For the Hiraganas to replace the Kanji completely just because one member is injured, more than everything else, it shows that, at least, in the eyes of the management, the rest of the Kanji are not good enough to perform well in Techi's absence. That they would rather have Hiraganas perform in their stead. That the Hiraganas would fare better than them.

If the preparations and changing scenarios are too much trouble now for the management, does that mean that the Hiraganas are going to perform similar routine, for three days, at the Budoukan? Sure then it would make sense that the management decide to cancel the Kanji concerts. But is that a good choice? Will they successfully entertain the crowd? Will they sell full house? Then to make it more entertaining, they can do with each-day-a-little-different routines, with a little twist here and there. If that is so, I don't see how the original Kanji's concept/scenario/preparation can't be twisted here and there to suit the rest of Kanji.

I just dont get it.

14. Endu

Endu Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Kato Shiho
    99% of idols can't be considered "real musicians". This isn't because they have a senbatsu or switch around members lol. It's because all they do is perform the songs management gives them and do what management tells them to do and don't work on their music/choreography themselves. This is also true for Keyakizaka. I don't get where people get the impression from that Keyakizaka is more artistic or more real than other groups. It's basically the same as every other idol groups and while the choreography may indeed look more artistic, the members can't take credit for that.

I think everyone also knows that selling out decent sized concerts while not selling much despite using the same gimmicks every other idol group uses and never being invited to decent music shows is not a good measurement of popularity either.

15. EinhanderX

EinhanderX Next Girls

So you imply that Hiragana is a plan B to management eyes according to you?
    To run 2 day extra within less than 3 weeks preparation, in a brand new scenario, which they can and are doing it right now is more viable plan than just a little tweak to already existing scenario for the day?

I dont get it. Is this some kind of next level insult to Hiragana to complement the silent middle finger to kanji-20 or what?

16. x_AozoraKataomoi_x

x_AozoraKataomoi_x Member

Oshimen:
    takeisara
    Twitter:
    X2783
    I also cannot consider some "non-idol" groups as artists because of this.

As for the songs management gives them part, some idol groups are outsourcing directly from bands.

17. gocchisama

gocchisama Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    hirateyurina
    Twitter:
    Gocchisama
    to me, kanji and hiragana are two different concert. By casting away kanji, they just had to do 3 times what they build to hiragana instead of creating a whole new scenario for them. They are not preparing anything. To them it's still better than cancelling the whole budokan.

You know i'm not trying to find culprit. I want to find out how we end up in such situation, with clues that have been let there and here on the way of keyaki history.

i haven't given my opinion yet. As a keyaki fan, if i were to apply for budoukan and end up with an all hiragana concert, i would be extremely frustrated. To see techi worsening her condition without being care of, is also my number one concern.

But as someone who have been to concert, i understand the narrative. Most of the times, idols concert is a follow-up of their most popular bop, cut by convenient MC so the girls can switch costume. At best, you make a healthy mix between ballad and high tension songs.

In my opinion, Zenkoku concert is different. Keyakizaka discography put an effort to link all their song. Believe it or not, but from silent majority to getsuyobi skirt ga kirareta, eccentric, fukyouwaon it's following a path. It makes the concert building up speed and up climaxing with fukyouwaon.

They decided that the story would make more sense on yurina character. They took a risk. We lived a tremendous momemtum, and we're living drawbacks as well. If they were on their comfort zone, we would probably never had the chance to get silent majority and other song.

As a conclusion ; we need a change of center (because techi is exhausted) but also, as much as we need 4 single to bring keyakizaka personality, we need as much time to change center. We need to be patient for things to change.

Last edited: Jan 14, 2018
  18. biboloxo

biboloxo Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Nishino Nanase
    Your worthship for Hirate is at a extreme dangerous level I must say...

• Like Like x 1
  19. Techi Yurina

Techi Yurina Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    hirateyurina
    "Yurina allows Keyakizaka to reach new artistical heights, but she’s also who makes the group vulnerable to worrisome performance"
    "She doesn’t cares about position or popularity (that can be source of tension between the girls). Alone, she always push herself further away. Can you be introverted and straightforward at the same time? Techi proved it was possible" -Gocchisama

i like your word gocchisama.

20. NaMuNaRin

NaMuNaRin Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    mutuotomu
    Keya's just proving that Nogi is way better than them.
    They're still not on the same level with Nogi, don't even compare them with AKB. YET.

They're in the right way to get there, but sometimes you will face a very big hurdle in between.
    I hope they will find a solution to this problems (kanji-hiragana, absolute center, won't replace member and such problems), so they can get into the next level and try to become one of the biggest group one day. But it's exactly not today.
    I also hope Techi will be recovered soon.
    Give Neru/Sugai a chance and I believe they will covered all big hole left by Techi if she were not there for Keya, like when this kinda thing is happened.
    Sadly, I'll guess that Techi would be blamed by some people (ignorance and stupid one) because of this. And her mental problem would be more dangerous than before. Hopefully it won't be the case tho.