AKB48 Group Official Music Game (Read the 1st Post!)

Discussion in 'AKB48 News & Releases' started by MurasakiSora, Apr 28, 2015.

1. marioworldakb

marioworldakb Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Iwata "Sukinaso" Hina
    Twitter:
    marioworld929
  2. Samara Morgane

Samara Morgane Member

Oshimen:
    umemotoizumi
    Did they say if they're going to do events until then or it's saying as it is?I guess would have to save the photos somewhere if we want to keep them!

3. Riina

Riina Future Girls

Twitter:
    48Riina
    Not yet. I think they will announce soon. Though from the devs' perspective, at this points fans are not going to be spending any money anymore so it's not economical for them to do events... But we'll see, they might still do some in order to finish this nicely.

4. Nami48

Nami48 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kobayashikana
    NOOOO!!:cry2::cry2:
    I've been playing for a little less than two years and I feel shocked, I can not imagine those who have been around for longer

The game helped me de-stress and played so much that even my girlfriend knew of its existence and understood the events lol :c
    I can not imagine not playing it anymore :'c

5. ryandtw

ryandtw Next Girls

Twitter:
    ryandtw_jpop
    Well, all good things have to come to an end... :cry2:

I have to wonder...why are they discontinuing this game? Maybe it has to do with Mayuyu's graduation and larger 48G population that it's better to discontinue the game than continue it? :(

6. UukaChanz

UukaChanz Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    sugaiyuuka
    The only AKB game I find it fun to play
    Thank you for the good memories :(

7. lionel90

lionel90 Under Girls

Twitter:
    Lionel_90
    Well
    In the latest month, in every events I had no problem to reach the top 3000 only by doing the bar minimum of 1,2 millions.
    And it was harde ans garder to find event costumes as guest.
    So it's not hard to suppose there isn't enough active players to make the game profitable enough.

8. Riina

Riina Future Girls

Twitter:
    48Riina
    Blame the bad management for that though. They've been half-assing stuff for a while now. Adding new songs without the choreos, repeating all the same events, not making new costumes but instead just doing a higher star version of old one, not adding new members... I think the "buy 3 gems, get 1 free" promotions they used to do were also really good, but they almost never did them recently. Also the dasu having really low chances of getting good costumes, like many times, I did 50 gem dasu and I only got one 5* or 6* and the rest was 4*. Nobody is crazy enough to spend money if they don't get anything in return.

On the other hand, if they added the new members and even NGT48, added new songs and new costumes, did a lot of new interesting events... I think people would be more willing to spend money on gems. Hell, you could even add a 100 gem dasu on top of 5 and 50 gem ones, that would guarantee you an event bonus member in the center pot. It would be mostly players who pay doing this dasu, since it's hard to earn 100 gems with free play (unless you only do dasu every few months), and many people would be motivated to do it if it guaranteed good results. Or add NGT48 and do a huge promotion around it, with NGT48's popularity a lot of people would be attracted to the game and you could plant several ways for people to spend more gems along with it. You just need to get creative with stuff and people would start spending again.

• Like Like x 1
  9. Berii

Berii Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Omori Maho
    What a shame, just when I was considering to play again (changed my old device, still had my recovery code). I lost motivation because of what Riina mentioned above: the events began to be half-assed, they took ages in releasing songs with proper choreographs and the bonus were starting to look kinda unattractive to keep me interested (some pictures are REALLY old). Was hoping they would add NGT to the game and then I'd be more interested (there go my hopes of playing with Rikachan and Mahohon), but I guess they are no longer interested in keeping this around, especially with other otoge getting people's interest.

10. alm0nd

alm0nd Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    takahashiminami
    Twitter:
    almondina
    Wasn't there a rumor not too long ago that there would be a new AKB music game by the same devs as the Nogizaka one?

11. Riina

Riina Future Girls

Twitter:
    48Riina
    By the way, I was talking with some others players (who have played together with me in theater events) that we would like to create a joint album to upload all the pics we got in the game to keep them safe. We have collected many cute pics over the years, so it would be a shame to lose them. Let me know if you'd like to add your pics too :)

12. Pado10

Pado10 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    takahashiminami
    It sounds like fate that the last four promoted D2 members will never be added to Otoge lol... and they were so behind to adding promoted members for SKE, NMB and HKT too anyway >__>...

Let's not even talk about the upcoming team shuffle update, that would have been a mess for the devs with the whole team 8 being kennin in other teams ^__^;;... now they don't need to worry about all this anymore Orz.

It's pretty amusing that they are ending the game on 26th March though lol... MAYU'S BDAY XD... Orz...

The announcement did mention that a "thank you" event is coming... not sure what's this all about... Sigh, time to start playing Nogifes instead xD? Sadly, I don't really like the game play system of it...

Anyway, I'll just continue to skip-farm intimacy to get some extra gems for the upcoming final dasu attempt >__<...

13. bannie

bannie Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shimazakiharuka
    I follow a couple of AKB pages on facebook and first saw the news that the game was shutting down. I spent the next 3 hours trying to install the game and finally figured it out then spent the next 3 hours playing it. I really like it!

I can see how gacha games like these kinda fade out after time when everyone kinda reaches their "max level". I used to play a similar style game with Love Live members and also kinda faded away after awhile.

I have yuihan as my kamioshi, and spent my few diamonds on team b gacha but couldnt get yukirin. =(
    quite jealous at some of the captains that were available to assist my team. mayuyu and even ricchan assuming these graduated members arent available no matter how much money you spend anymore.

i guess if they completely shut the game and make it inaccessible it will be exponentially worse for those that spent money than a latecomer like me. its too bad tho because its definitely a good game that i would not uninstall and always come back to once in a blue moon even after it fades.

14. nagasawakun1104

nagasawakun1104 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Moriya Rena
    Twitter:
    lester_1104
    i'm thinking about that, too. just like stage fighters

15. Ribka Rusdianira

Ribka Rusdianira Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kodamaharuka
    I'm in. Let's save some nostalgic photos:)

16. kelincipedo

kelincipedo Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    yokomichiyuri
    sure, i will join to add pictures from mine..
    about the other game, i still not getting info more detail about dice game. are there already thread about that?

mentioned about nogizaka, i remember there is also game about keyakizaka but its a puzzle game not music game

17. Autobot Princess

Autobot Princess Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Hotei Moka
    I'm so sad! I play this game on both phone and ipad and this is just depressing news. I really hope even after the support/events end, we can still play the game. I know I'll keep playing, it possible!

I was looking forward to/hoping for NGT to be added. It would have brought in so many players. I guess management just didn't want to bother with things like photos and running events and stuff.

if they DO keep the game able to played, I hope they add in ALL songs- #BringBackNamidaSurprise!

18. nagasawakun1104

nagasawakun1104 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Moriya Rena
    Twitter:
    lester_1104
    count me in! i saved some of my photo hauls in my fb

19. audiophile

audiophile Kenkyuusei

i think they store player data server side
    so sadly, once that gets shut down, it'll be unplayable

20. Autobot Princess