Owada Nana (Naanya) / 15th Generation

Discussion in 'AKB48 Graduated Members' started by HoneyRoastedPeanuts, Jun 5, 2013.

1. chiuchimu

chiuchimu Member Stage48 Donor

Still havent watched. I might get jealous.:D

2. Shirase Miyuki

Shirase Miyuki Member

Oshimen:
    takahashiminami
    I really got irritated with Taizo after ep 3.
    First he makes the move at Nana and they look like a complete couple, then he makes the move at Aya (because Nana thought it was unfair for Aya to not talk at all with Taizo, as she likes him too), and then Taizo tells Nana and the other guy Takumi that he can't help but to care about Aya.
    That stuff just irritates me.

Anyways, Nana-chan was too cute <3. I guess she didn't really attract my attention while she was in AKB, but this series made me seriously love her :cute:
    I hope she finds real love <3 That comedian guy looks nice, so... it might be the best for that werewolfy guy Taizo to go to Aya before she hurts Nana-chan more.
    (And then he put a pic with Nana taken during the shooting of the ep in his insta story :confused:)

3. Mana

Mana Under Girls

@r1z48 I really like that moment too, Naanya is so cute <3

@chiuchimu You would definitely get jealous haha especially episode 3 with the snowboard date [hehe]

@Shirase Miyuki I agree, I'm dissapointed ;_; Maybe Taizou does this to make the show interesting. But it's mean ;_; I actually didn't understand what he said when they were sitting in the end, but then I found out he said something like "since me & Asaya (the guy who likes Aya) like the same person, I don't want to lose to him" that's so mean to say in front of Naanya when she was making efforts to get with him T_T Naanya even reacted like "eh?", and then she was quiet and looked sad ;_; For those who want to see the scene it's at 22:40 in the episode 3. I prefer that she goes with someone else for now LOL if she gets back to Taizou then he better deserve to be forgiven :glare:

Don't break Naanya's heart, you little :asdfgh: I still ship their couple the most but yeah .________. LOL

Here is a longer preview of episode 4 that they uploaded after. This has more moments. The comedian guy asked Naanya about Taizou and she said that he's kinda like the werewolf (Ookami) guy. Her new date looks nice, it looks like they went to Osaka? That's where the comedian is from? Looking forward to it :p

if the video does not show watch the video here

4. starfast

starfast Kenkyuusei

But you gotta admit, Naanya is really shipable. Every people she's with, there's a chemistry between them. Boys and Girls.

It would be awesome if her Asaya were on a date and had a closer relationship since the people they like, likes their friend even though they know that their friend also likes them.

A lot of people are complaining at Taizou. On insta, twitter even the hosts. This breaks my heart to see her like this. It's her first time dating. They went all drama and then he said he likes another girl. In front of her

5. Mana

Mana Under Girls

It made me sad too, Naanya was surprised and the way she said "eh" with that little voice :cold: and then looking all sad :cold: Taizou... you monster :hmm: LOL

it's true that Naanya is easy to ship with people because her personnality is so outgoing and friendly, she is the most talkative between the 4 girls. Honestly if Naanya wasn't there (and Taizou I guess) the show wouldn't have anything to show, because nothing really happens. They make things interesting. The other candidates are kinda reserved. For the girls, Aya and Rinne are shy, the other girl (I forgot her name) is not shy, but she doesn't speak much. it's been 3 eps already and they show Naanya a lot, next episode looks like we will see her quite a lot again. well, I'm not complaining LOL it's good to see her so much <3

Even though I don't ship Naanya with the comedian guy (not yet?) but their date looks nice, it looks like a sweet date. so I'm excited to see it! I hope things become exciting again later on the show though and it would be good to see Naanya going on dates with others, maybe Asaya would be interesting, since he needs to give up on Aya LOL. and I wonder about Naanya+Sora because initially he picked her, but after the sad scene with Rinne, they've been focusing on making these 2 together (Sora and Rinne), even though he seems interested in Naanya at first. I wonder if they'll get to interact again.

On the preview of episode 4, when Naanya goes back to Tokyo (I think?) she gets surprised by something so she says "eh?", but we don't see what it is. I'm curious, I guess someone waited for her there? Some japanese comments are wishing that it's Taizou waiting there LOL

6. r1z48

r1z48 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Kadowaki Miyuna
    Twitter:
    RizaMartwan
    Noooo.... Poor Naanya... :cry::cry::cry:
    Cuplikan layar dari 2018-02-12 20-33-11.png Cuplikan layar dari 2018-02-12 20-34-03.png Cuplikan layar dari 2018-02-12 20-32-31.png
    I hope something good will be happen next episode..

7. starfast

starfast Kenkyuusei

Nah, I don't think Naanya will go for Sora. She's a loyal girl. The best friend that you've always wanted. For example, she let Aya talk with Taizou, she also helps the Rinne and Sora situation. If you've seen the first episode, she was smiling with Taizou when Sora and Rinne went to talk.

The reason why the 3rd episode is them 5 is because they're the most popular on the show. Most of the photos on instagram and Twitter are Naanya and Taizou.

Just like Kojima Natsuki said during Naanya's graduation. I just want her to be happy. Even though she's a year older than me, I still considered her as a precious baby same with Yeri (not related).

The rules is that the wolf does not actually like the girl that he picks. What if Taizou is the wolf and he actually like Naanya and decided to trick Aya instead. I just hope she really fell in love with someone who likes her back

Last edited: Feb 13, 2018
  8. starfast

starfast Kenkyuusei

Has anybody noticed that Naanya's followers has skyrocketed. For example, this morning her instagram followers were 96.2k, now it's 96.6k.

Also, she's gonna be on Abema tv called Geino Academy (?) tomorrow. Plus, she's a guest for Ultra Teens Fes. Guess who's also there........Taizou

9. Mana

Mana Under Girls

Yes I noticed that actually, and it all happened every since the announcement of Naanya being in Ookami-kun, her followers are rising really fast O_O

Just for comparison, I got those numbers from my old posts in this thread: back in September, Naanya passed 100,000 followers on Twitter, as for IG she had 80,000 followers at that time. By the end of 2017, she was only at 103,000 followers on Twitter, barely an increase, and for IG I didn't note it but I remember that she didn't gain much followers either, she had around 84,000 by the end of 2017 or something like that. then since January & Ookami-kun announcement Naanya's followers started to rise super fast. it's been just 1,5 month since 2018 started and she is now at almost 111,000 followers in Twitter & she's getting close to 97,000 on IG. She will definitely pass 100,000 on IG before the month ends...

From September to December in 4 months she gained 3000-4000 followers on Twitter/IG, now from January to mid-February in 1,5 month, she gained 8000 followers on Twitter and more than 12,000 in IG... I think that's super impressive! I was thinking she will never rise her followers since it was so slow, but now they increase so fast thanks to the show. The show is getting a lot of attention, and she gets the most screentime between the girls. it helps her so much. Her photos on IG used to get around 4000-5000 likes, now she has one photo recently who passed 10,000 likes, her latest one has more than 8000 likes as well. I went through the japanese comments on her IG a bit, and I'm seeing mentions of Ookami-kun and people saying they are new fans of her!

That's why I was wondering for how long this show will air. I kinda hope it airs for a good amount of time (like 10 episodes at least) and that Naanya will keep having good screentime and a good image in the show. it's helping her a lot to get new fans and rise her popularity online. Her agency should start preparting Naanya's next jobs after this. They should take advantage of the situation to give her bigger jobs after the show ends!

10. Jugodai

Jugodai Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    owadanana
    Hold on ! lol does this mean this show isn't just fake love it's basically for them to actually get into a relationship but don't mess up to the point you pick the wolf ? Yo I'm so jealous right now lol
    [hehe]

11. kl9391

kl9391 Member

Twitter:
    KsLeep9391
    Even moreso now that Momo cut her hair.

12. Mana

Mana Under Girls

@Jugodai I'm not sure of that but I think it's just a reality show though. Of course if some of them want to date after, it's up to them LOL

Btw, about followers, there are some japanese sites that have complete updated lists of followers rankings of 48G, you can also see the list that includes all current + graduated members. So you can see where Naanya ranks for followers in comparisons to the other members + graduates LOL Here are the links:

Twitter: http://tw48.net/rank?g=ALL
    Instagram: http://ig48.gutas.net/rank?g=ALL

Between all-time 48G members, for Twitter Naanya ranks #82. She is about to surpass 3 girls above her though, they're all at 110,000+ (and judging from usernames, I have no idea who are these 3 girls XD). For IG Naanya ranks #36, she just surpassed Akicha, Kojimako & Mio + she's about to pass Miichan.

Naanya's popularity is so much on the rise :XD:

13. sscrla

sscrla Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Oshimen:
    Takayanagi Akane
    Twitter: 79 is Azuma Yuki, 80 is Nora Kayo, and 81 is Mita Mao.

14. Mana

Mana Under Girls

@sscrla Thanks! I actually know one of them (Noro Kayo) haha. well Naanya just surpassed one of the 3 and will probably pass the other ones before Sunday. then she will get another jump of followers on Sunday, like every Sunday after Ookami-kun airs :p

I have some time now so here are the second half of Twitter/IG updates from January!

2018/01/12

001.jpg

"I removed my extensions and I got a hair treatment"

2018/01/14

002.jpg 008.jpg 009.jpg 010.jpg

(Photo 01) "I went to Disney
    I have stage plays since October so it's been a while that I could enjoy a free day♡"

(Photo 02) "I went to Disney after a while
    It was fun♡"

(Photo 03) "I love churros
    This one is cinnamon, the one before was potato"

(Photo 04) "This is a coat that was gifted to me by a fan, it's warm and I love it❤︎"

2018/01/15

003.jpg 011.jpg

(Photo 01) "I prefer churros rather than popcorn"

(Photo 02) "It was cold〜〜"

2018/01/20

004.jpg

"I have to wake up early tomorrow, good night☽☽"

2018/01/22

005.jpg

"Miyabi congratulations for the graduation! Let's celebrate✿
    This photo is from last year。。 LOL"

2018/01/23

"☆Stage play starting in April 『Pinsupo!』
    Tickets reservations start today at 19 o'clock。
    It's soon! Check it out!"

2018/01/27

006.jpg

"It will finally start airing tomorrow, since there are new snow filters, I'm trying it☺︎
    #MafuyuNoOokamikun"

2018/01/28

007.jpg

"『Idol Kouyu SHOW』 finished, thank you to everyone who watched on Showroom and Fresh☺️
    It was fun talking a lot with these 2 people after a long time〜"

2018/01/29

012.jpg

Naanya talked about the Dior "Absolutely Blooming Roller Pearl" product.

2018/01/30

013.jpg

Naanya talked about a hair treatment product from Clay.

Sources:

[Translation by Mana @ stage48]

It's nice to see Naanya going out to Disney with Manami, her 15th gen friend. these 2 are still close ^^ and Naanya's message for Miyabi, nice! I like that these 2 get along too! So the show Naanya did with Hirari and Umetan aired on Showroom, if I knew I could have tried watching it :O it's too late now and it looks like no one recorded it (I see nothing on Youtube), too bad :/ and I just learned from that tweet that they are performing Pinsupo! stage play again :O I wonder if it's all the same cast (with Akicha)? I didn't see Naanya posting about it much, but she must be in it if she did the promo. This stage play is from back in June btw. so they're performing it again in April, almost a year after!

15. Merlin54

Merlin54 Next Girls Stage48 Donor

16. Mana

Mana Under Girls

Those photos are sooo adorable T_T Naanya is an angel <3

also! Naanya passed 97,000 followers on IG now and she's already at almost 97,500 LOL [hehe] she's also now #79 most followed on Twitter for all-time 48G!

Tomorrow we're getting a new episode of Ookami-kun! :p

17. starfast

starfast Kenkyuusei

Abema tv is really favoring Naanya right now. Recently on Abema tv's Geino Academy, she was introduced as a super rookie.

First, stageplay, then a photoshoot, next is a popular reality show, guesting and be an assistant mc. I wonder what's next. Starring in a drama?

18. Mana

Mana Under Girls

I think it's good for Naanya to start with this kind of jobs like stage plays and being on Abema Tv shows. She doesn't appear on Tv but she's still busy and she increase her popularity. Being in a drama is the big goal, hopefully all the stage plays help to make her acting good and she can get some roles in the future!

it's a good thing that Naanya is still so young. it gives her some time to build things. She's 18 now, and I think it would be good if in the next years before she turns 20, she can at least have: some Tv shows appearances, some dramas (even little roles), jobs like being on someone's Mv etc., and maybe a photobook?

I really want her to do well ;_; for now she's rising in popularity with people who didn't know her as idol. and that's a great thing! step by step!

Also a personal wish, I love Naanya's voice, and I want her to sing again. if her agency could give her a solo debut, even just some singles without promo ;_;

19. starfast

starfast Kenkyuusei

Episode 4 is now on Youtube.

My Taizou/Naanya ship is wavering, here comes Kisa/Naanya ship(yacht) coming in fast. Seriously though, I think Kisa actually likes Naanya. For exp: his little smile when Naanya's fortune said that she should give up the love that she is chasing (?) Also, when his fortune said that his perfect match (horoscope) is a virgo. Guess who is one, Naanya. He repeated the fortune again. He even researched places for her. Tell me that is not sweet.

I think it's better for Naanya to be with Kisa, I don't want her to always be confused about her feelings with Taizou. The hosts are very supportive of them.

Last edited: Feb 22, 2018
  20. sscrla

sscrla Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Oshimen:
    Takayanagi Akane

if the video does not show watch the video here