Single AKB48 52nd [Teacher Teacher] (2018/05/30)

Discussion in 'AKB48 News & Releases' started by Kuura, Mar 17, 2018.

1. CrssA

CrssA Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Nishino Nanase
    I’ll behead myself if this can happen lmao . can you teach me any akb singles can go toe on toe with nogi for past 2 years in terms of viewer and date release ?

hadashi de summer - love trip
    sayonara no imi - high tension
    influencer - shoot sign + NNM
    nigemizu - sukinanda
    itsukadekiru - 11gatsu short+full
    synchronicity - jabaja + teacher teacher

combine all singles in 2017 , and you even cant get the half for influencer

1 day of synchronicity will covers near 75% of 1 months of jyabaja

last single can almost got the same viewer with nogi song was high tension with sayonara no imi . 13 millions against 16 millions

high tension is the last single you'll got more than 10 millions . surpassing nigemizu about 5 millions and itsukadekiru 2 millions , well , the release gap more than 6 months to nigemizu and almost 1 year to itsukadekiru tho .

oh dont worry , heavy rotation + KFC + flying get still untouchable , lets give our best regards for acchan , yuko , and sasshi rofl

afaik , even akb48 youtube channel is less restricted to be accesed outside japan comparing to nogi's

conclusion ?

aki-p need to stop throwing some random style of songs , the songs is totally declined day by days lmao .

also its not high tension is kami level song , people just too much love paruru :D , sad she's already gone

Last edited: Apr 8, 2018
    • Like Like x 8
  2. Rukuya

Rukuya Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    okadanana
    Wait, has there's any changes to the song's reputation because I saw some nonfans say that they actually liked the song

Sent from my SM-G955U1 using Tapatalk

3. OshimaYuko

OshimaYuko Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kojimamako
    I like it. It is a bit generic but we've had slow dancing songs for a while so I won't complain.

4. UrFavAsianGuy

UrFavAsianGuy Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    sashihararino

I agreed. Akb has lost its mass appeal a while ago. Then again, nogi are about to release their 20th single and AKB are at 52.

They need to do something scandalous for them to get viewers for this pv. But I suspect we will get generic edm pv

• Agree Agree x 3
  5. Shirase Miyuki

Shirase Miyuki Member

Oshimen:
    takahashiminami
    I can't say I like the song that much, but it's not that bad. It would be if Sayanee, Sakura, Nana, Miru and Mako (and J-monster, we just haven't seen that much of her) weren't there, but she's there so everything's fine [hehe]
    I don't know if this is the right thread to say it, but I prefer Nogi's, NMB's and NGT's new songs to this by a landslide.
    What I like about AKB is though, they are always experimenting stuff, and changing their style, so as long as they maintain a certain amount of quality (which I think they do), it's good for them. I would just LOVE an amazing song that nobody could complain about once in a while, though.

• Agree Agree x 2
  6. CrssA

CrssA Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Nishino Nanase
    Oh nooo , yuiyui was too innocent and young for me to pull some scandalous thing lmao.

More experiments and more declining , wellplayed aki-p lmao.

The songs itself ? I would like borrow some quotes from another page behind , Generic Garbage lol . At least new center + SSK Queen save us with KFC rofl

Idk with this kind of experimental state (or doesnt care anymore) from aki-p for akb48 , what will they pull on big tv shows when sayanee and sasshi is gone which 365nichi + KFC original center allready gone lmao.

What does can make people never complain again ? Maybe he can try make ssk for what genre should be for the next single lol . We already got ssk for songs ( RH ) , ssk for members ( the annual SSK ) , and this year we also got chance to vote for the ssk place tho ? Rofl . Back in years afaik they also want to make ssk for the chair tho

• Like Like x 2
    • Optimistic Optimistic x 1
  7. Konno A.

Konno A. Future Girls

Oshimen:
    ichikawamiori
    Great performance and I like the song~ Sayaka was the scene-stealer for me here. Oh and Sasshi's legs (they're amazing lol).

• Like Like x 3
  8. SunnyHighland

SunnyHighland Next Girls

Oshimen:
    okaberin
    It will hardly happen. :^^;: People will always complain here, or bring up some social issue about the song.
    Welcome to an AKB single's thread. ;)

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  9. rikasa

rikasa Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    okadanana
    imo the instrumental of this song sounds more like a EDM-y dark-ish Vocaloid song. It's cool to have something different out of AKB, not too in love with song, but don't mind it either. Performance is excellent...all 4 of the Namida no Hyomen Choryoku girls caught my attention especially

10. Lalo Martins

Lalo Martins Member

Oshimen:
    Kudo Riko (48), Takase Kurumi
    Twitter:
    martins_lalo
    Well, not in real life, no. Try to listen to all the single title songs in sequence and see if you can say that again. Even the first 10 are all over the place, and IMO in a good way.

11. marioworldakb

marioworldakb Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Iwata "Sukinaso" Hina
    Twitter:
    marioworld929
    Just pulling out of my memory really quick right now, the style image goes like school sakura school sakura sakura bicycle idol school bikini idol bikini school sakura bikini something like that

Sent from my VTR-L09 using Tapatalk

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  12. souchan48

souchan48 Future Girls

Oshimen:
    takahashiminami
    and Keyaki will kick Nogi's ass in no time... or in fact, has it?
    like seriously why are u comparing nogi vs akb ? nogi's songs are even sleep-inducer than akb. they're hot because they're newer. please.

remember: there are times when 3jsb are beyond akb, but now where are they? and nogi aren't even on the peak of 3jsb yet

• Agree Agree x 6
    • Like Like x 2
    • Dislike Dislike x 2
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  13. marioworldakb

marioworldakb Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Iwata "Sukinaso" Hina
    Twitter:
    marioworld929
    Nope.

And Nogi sleep inducer? Lololol have you listen to their new song yet?

Their songs are in my fav jam list during road trips so I don't fall asleep driving.

I really doubt Negaigoto or Tsubasa Iranai or Shoot Sign are hype enough for that.

Sent from my VTR-L09 using Tapatalk

• Agree Agree x 7
    • Like Like x 1
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
  14. Lalo Martins

Lalo Martins Member

Oshimen:
    Kudo Riko (48), Takase Kurumi
    Twitter:
    martins_lalo
    There is certainly such an image, but it's not real, that's what I mean by “not in real life”. That image comes from filtering and perception bias; looking at 50+ songs it's easy to unconsciously pick and choose enough of them to fit the image and consider it validated. But if you “move” yourself to any point in AKB history and look at the recent songs, say the last 6 or 8, it's always been the case that they were all over the place in both theme and style. It has always been a somewhat “experimental” group — in the end, it was created for the theater, so the theme is “revue”.

Now, for sure there have been a lot of school and sakura songs. But not enough proportionally to define a style. And in any case that's more a Japan thing than AKB thing, “sakura song” is even a common term that's not only used outside AKB fandom, but predates AKB.

• Like Like x 2
  15. BadIceCream

BadIceCream Member

Oshimen:
    Sugai-sama
    TT does remind me a bit of Tranquilizer by Miku.

16. icecream

icecream Kenkyuusei

I don't think akb fans care about youtube views that much. This is not kpop and akb isn't going to compete on music bank or whatever.
    A lot of fans I know just watch it on yt like 1 or 2 times and then dl or wait for full version if they like the song. Some of them don't even watch it on yt.

• Agree Agree x 14
    • Like Like x 4
    • Winner Winner x 1
  17. Rukuya

Rukuya Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    okadanana
    For some reason that just made me respect the song even more

Sent from my SM-G955U1 using Tapatalk

• Winner Winner x 1
    • Optimistic Optimistic x 1
  18. Reveen

Reveen Under Girls

If you have a different opinion from me that's fine, it's a matter of taste after all and that's an individualistic thing but let me clarify what I'm getting at.

For a start I'm talking about the "Golden Age" of AKB. And secondly I'm talking about musical style (although the tartan seifuku was a prominent image during that age)

In terms of musical style, in that Golden Age you had Ponytail to Shushu, Heavy Rotation, Everyday Katusha, Flying Get, Ue Kara Mariko, Give me Five, Manatsu no Sounds Good, Gingham Check which were all to my ears of a similar idol-pop style but all excellent songs of that type. Sure there were other songs interspersing those but that's 8 singles in 3 years which defined AKB and became very prominent songs in AKB's biggest concerts.

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Like Like x 1
  19. jiinatsu

jiinatsu Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    matsuokanatsumi
    The song itself is very catchy; not one of the best in recent AKB memory (imo it's in the middle of the pack), but definitely catchy and an easy listen. I love the beginning choreography the most out of the entire thing, but it has Produce 101 written all over it (which I'm sure was intentional). If I hadn't known it was choreographed by someone who works with K-Pop, I sure would now.
    There are some members who really suit this concept (Yuiyui, Yukirin, Miion [she was slaying], Komiharu, Sayanee, Rinrin) and then there are some members who really don't (Sasshi, Yuihan, somewhat Kojimako). If they do another A-side like this in the future, I'd love to see it as a Yuiyui-Miion WCenter. It's almost like this concept was made for them.

• Disagree Disagree x 7
  20. ABF48

ABF48 Member

sayanee sure know how to move her body, probably..

• Like Like x 3
    • Agree Agree x 2