Single AKB48 52nd [Teacher Teacher] (2018/05/30)

Discussion in 'AKB48 News & Releases' started by Kuura, Mar 17, 2018.

1. Matsui Hikari

Matsui Hikari Future Girls Stage48 Donor

Have we moved on from Kpop to purity to Nogi vs AKB now lol

• Like Like x 3
    • Funny Funny x 2
  2. biboloxo

biboloxo Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Nishino Nanase
    We should team up and stand against K46 elitist fandom, not fighting between each other. After all, to them, both N46 and AKB are all "has been" groups.

• Agree Agree x 6
    • Like Like x 1
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
  3. CrssA

CrssA Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Nishino Nanase
    i would rather do battle royal against elitist fandom who havent move their calender from 2013 rather than team up rofl

• Like Like x 2
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Creative Creative x 1
  4. hjr1891

hjr1891 Member

Oshimen:
    IxR
    This ain't the place for flame wars.

• Agree Agree x 4
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
  5. onieyez

onieyez Kenkyuusei

we all know yoshimotozaka46 is the superior group

anyways, this choreo felt very lazy and unfinished after all those good Gfriend dances and the choreographer gave them this basic 2 row dance line

• Like x 5
    • Funny x 4
    • Winner x 3
    • Agree x 1
    • Bad Spelling x 1
  6. UrFavAsianGuy

UrFavAsianGuy Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    sashihararino

Maybe they didn't think Japanese girls could dance as well as Korean girls.:awesome:

In all seriousness, I think its because this single was prepared shortly before jabaja was released. And there are so many girls with different schedules, they asked for simpler choreography

• Agree Agree x 2
  7. lionel90

lionel90 Under Girls

Twitter:
    Lionel_90
    And now I'm waiting for a Tv performance that focus more on the choreo than the girls faces.

• Like Like x 3
  8. honeyNUT

honeyNUT Member

Oshimen:
    watanabemiyuki
    Twitter:
    satominameme
    Ikr comparing Me Gustas Tu to this is like heaven and earth.

This is like Idol School level.

And to my surprise no spinning. Idk why I expected that.

Myb it also has something to do with the girls being half-assed at dancing. Sure some gave their all (Sayanee, Naachan, Okabe, Sakura, Zukki, Hana, Mako on top of my head) while some just seem to not care (Rika & Komi particularly. Also quite disappointed in Nako since she's one of HKT's better performers)

• Disagree Disagree x 3
  9. biboloxo

biboloxo Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Nishino Nanase
    Maybe I don’t read enough AKB’s threads but at least I don’t feel like reading threads created by a bunch of cult worshippers.

• Like Like x 8
    • Dislike Dislike x 3
  10. wetpantsu

wetpantsu Upcoming Girls

Shoot sign isn't for road trip. It's music for sashaying out of your toilet and feeling like the boss business and brand that you're meant to be.

• Like Like x 2
    • Dislike Dislike x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
  11. bonjourmarlene

bonjourmarlene Under Girls Wiki48 Editor

Oshimen:
    小林蘭
    Twitter:
    curioushitomi
    That makes me so excited!! I remember in NnM's thread last year people were hoping for an UZA-themed MV and then proceeded saying the first life performance was better than the MV lol. I'm really excited for a dance-based MV <3

I really enjoyed the performance, altho I agree with a lot of you that you can't really tell who the center is based on this performance, nor did I see as much dance as I was hoping for :( But that can surely be changed soon with the next performance ^^ I'm optimistic that we'll get more focus on the choreo next time

What crying game? I've been following her for a while now and never felt like she whined about anything at all, really. She barely talked about her SSK drop last year either. Komi's charm point is her optimism and her smile, and I thought one part of being an idol is making people feel happy and like, in a safe space? I mean, I understand that a lot of men are fans of idol groups because young females are considered more attractive and aesthetically pleasing than older women, but I thought a big reason why men like idols is because they make them feel good and optimistic, and I get that vibe from Komi. She makes me happy and optimistic because she's happy and optimistic.

• Agree Agree x 5
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  12. Shirase Miyuki

Shirase Miyuki Member

Oshimen:
    takahashiminami
    Also if you watched Komi's documentary you would understand why she posted a video of her crying. It wasn't to attract attention, it wasn't to make people feel bad for her. It was only for her fans. Komi used to be someone who only smiled in front of fans, and never showed her real emotions. She hated to show others her weaknesses and tears. But Takamina as a last message told her to let out her true self more and convey her true feelings to the fans, that way she can really bond with them. After the SSK in 2015, she thought she would rank, and she had decided to post a video of her thanking the fans. When she didn't rank, she still wanted to say thanks for voting, but it ended up being a video of her crying. This also happened one time after she wasn't chosen for senbatsu (?). So her only intention is sharing her true feelings with her fans. And I'm very grateful for her doing that, as it needs a lot of courage.

• Like Like x 7
    • Agree Agree x 4
  13. wetpantsu

wetpantsu Upcoming Girls

Komiharu is so misunderstood. It's cause those jerks that hosted AKBingo kept making fun of her, saying she has a black personality. And that's when people started accusing her of being fake and calculative. Meh!

• Agree Agree x 12
    • Like Like x 2
    • Optimistic Optimistic x 1
  14. Samara Morgane

Samara Morgane Member

Oshimen:
    umemotoizumi
    I have a question for you guys,what should we expect from the team songs?I'm planning to get maybe 2 versions of the single and my first instinct was take the Team K version since they used to have cooler/dance songs but is it still the case?I haven't listen to the AKB songs in a while so I don't know if they still have those!

15. nvmea

nvmea Under Girls

Oshimen:
    Hongo Yuzuha
    Twitter:
    nvmea
    and tomorrow (today) looks like a Team 4 MV shooting

16. Mikuriin

Mikuriin Future Girls

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
    Well based on last team songs we got (which is TWO years ago) Team K still got the dynamic dance...but more towards the "sexy" side...while Team 4 got the cooler dance song and Team 8 got idol-y song.
    For me it was Team 4 > Team 8 > Team K > Team A > Team B

It doesn't mean it will be like that this time tho.

• Bad Spelling Bad Spelling x 1
  17. Samara Morgane

Samara Morgane Member

Oshimen:
    umemotoizumi
    Team 8 doesn't get a song in this single but I was pretty much thinking the same with Team B having the more idol-ish song,not really know what to expect from Team 4 and Team A to be somewhere in the middle!I probably going to get the Team 4 one because Nana Okada is probably be in the senbatsu(well I hope so) so it's either Team K for the potential cool song or Team A because Yuihan is probably be going to be in it too!

18. YuriNyanChan

YuriNyanChan Kenkyuusei

Ah, sorry, shouldn't use the word "hate". But you got my point right?

Don't expect anything. We got new members in each team so the image might change.

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  19. kyoto48☀︎☂

kyoto48☀︎☂ Member

What an amazing song and great performance.
    Yuiyui really does fit the center position well!

Sorry for the on-topic post. Please continue shitposting about other stuff

• Funny x 14
    • Like x 4
    • Agree x 2
    • Winner x 2
    • Bad Spelling x 1
  20. antares

antares Kenkyuusei

On Max Toki 315 from Akihabara to Niigata
    Oshimen:
    sugaharariko
    People just have different tastes. I and many stage48 members think Negaigoto no Mochigusare was a masterpiece, but some people call it rubbish. Let’s see how the majority thinks about this song.

Btw, Aki-P should move on and let other people write AKB lyrics. From slowing-it-down and awkward lyrics in Jabaja to controversial + repetive + lazy-as-f*** lyrics in Teacher Teacher.

Last edited: Apr 9, 2018
    • Agree Agree x 3