[GENERAL] The Sakurazaka46 / Keyakizaka46 Thread

Discussion in 'General Sakurazaka46 Discussion' started by ForrestFuller, Jun 28, 2015.

1. Furukawa_Akane

Furukawa_Akane Member

Oshimen:
    Morita Hikaru
    I highly doubt they're in this together tbh, it just seems to unreasonable for me

2. LOP

LOP Kenkyuusei

I wish both of them suddenly showed up and perform the complete Hiraishin together (I know I'm just being delulu lol)

• Like Like x 1
  3. radiohifi

radiohifi Member

To me it doesn't look like she gained weight, but rather like a reaction from something.
    But the limited information we got, it could be allergic reaction, dehydration, hormone imbalance or pregnancy!!! ^_^. Either way, if it is caused by a medical condition, it is likely that she will have other conditions a as well, i.e. trouble breathing, fatigue etc.
    Then again, she might be just doing a cooking show and put on some weight.
    My guess is, she got impregnated by techi

• Funny Funny x 1
  4. CutePanda

CutePanda Next Girls

[​IMG]

Techi got a movie role :1st:

• Like Like x 6
  5. Ozeki

Ozeki Member

Oshimen:
    Nibubu
    • Like Like x 4
  6. Dill

Dill Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Techi
    :1st::1st::1st::1st:
    :cute:

I'm so proud of her.

• Like Like x 3
  7. radiohifi

radiohifi Member

:/ i got mix feelings about this announcement. On one hand she deserves this big opportunity outside kyz46, but on the other hand I am disappointed that she didn't participate in the live events because of that, if this was indeed the reason why she missed out on the anniversary shows.
    It is kind of crap if some members are totally committed to the group and one member saying "I am going to go my way" and treat the project half-hearted. But i'm not going to blame techi, I assume her manager gave her an ultimatum, either do this movie or you are out of kyz46. Now I can feel better about hirate absence.

• Agree Agree x 7
    • Like Like x 1
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
  8. Sam_E

Sam_E Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    野口衣織
    Twitter:
    SamuelEdwards
    Awesome news! The fact that the bluray probably won't be released until next year kinda sucks but I'm sure it will be worth the wait.

I would agree with you but it seems like the anniversary shows went really well with some of the other members as center. I don't know if that would have happened if Techi wasn't busy.

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Like Like x 2
  9. Nealy07

Nealy07 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    hirateyurina
    ahah so happy for her !!

She is made to be an actress, she has such a powerful aura.

10. Kami

Kami Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    watanaberisa
    I agree. I'm happy with Techi as the center but if she hadn't been busy we probably would have never seen other girls shine as they did.

• Agree Agree x 4
    • Like Like x 3
  11. ryuu15

ryuu15 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    saitoasuka
    maybe the things is management's strategy ? for 'training' another member to shine ? ( just my opinion )

Sent from my Redmi Note 3 using Tapatalk

12. Kami

Kami Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    watanaberisa
    @ryuu15 It might be. Keyakizaka has been outstanding with Techi, but in idol industry everything that is permanent tends to collapse sooner or later, and management knows well having already experienced akb and the 48 sister groups.

Keyakizaka has tried a different strategy, which is equally pushing all the girls but one which is promoted as the face, to make the public recognise them in her, and to later on bring out the members who have turned out to be more moneymakers with hs sales...In my opinion this and the budokan live were planned, maybe not entirely, but for sure it was some big management's move to shift to another center without it seeming too planned, and without making Techi's image and persona collapse; This way they can use a new center, but if there is a problem Techi will be able to turn up nd save the situation as the ultimate ace

13. k1s3k1

k1s3k1 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    nishinonanase
    Tecchi should just leave the group then. No longer needed.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

• Disagree x 6
    • Dislike x 3
    • Agree x 2
    • Funny x 1
    • Creative x 1
  14. Treima

Treima Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    suzumotomiyu
    I wouldn't go that far. But it definitely shows a fair bit of disdain for fans on both her end and management's for leaving people in the dark for months on her actual status. It would not have cost them anything to tell people that she was exploring an opportunity outside of the group. Indeed, that would have likely ginned up excitement especially for the Techizombies who instead got to be left in the lurch for months.

I will say, however, that she should not be eternal center from now on. Management made an investment in her, it is now reaping rewards. It's time to see other girls spread their wings and fly.

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

• Dislike Dislike x 1
  15. CutePanda

CutePanda Next Girls

the management made some questionable call like cancelling Budokan for Kanji and failing to inform the fandoms about Techi and Mona recent MIA since the 6th single. Now they let Techi took a movie role instead of performing in their 2nd Anniversary live....sometime you wonder which event is more important (2nd anniversary concert or working on solo movie??)

• Agree Agree x 4
  16. Techi Yurina

Techi Yurina Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    hirateyurina

if the video does not show watch the video here
    Yeah!!!!! that's my techi <3<3:blush::inlove:.
    What can be done keyakizaka46 without techi, she who makes keyakizaka46 (and indirectly to other member ofcourse) famous in the public eye, and attract non fans idol. People who refuse, can not accept and quip her is another fan member who wishes his favorite member to be the center or whatever it is to get more attention from the management and general fans but failed miserably.
    Congratulations techi, keyakizaka46 forever center.

• Dislike x 14
    • Like x 5
    • Disagree x 3
    • Optimistic x 1
    • Bad Spelling x 1
  17. gocchisama

gocchisama Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    hirateyurina
    Twitter:
    Gocchisama
    what's the point creating conflict where there isn't.

We don't need to put people down (other member fans) to make ourselves better (or in that case, the member we support).

I do understand you're happy with that news, but you need to be more conscious of how you speak your mind so you don't irritate people in the process. The keyakizaka fanbase doesn't need unecessary splitting.

• Like Like x 4
    • Agree Agree x 4
  18. Treima

Treima Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    suzumotomiyu
    Don't fall for obvious troll bait.

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

• Agree Agree x 1
  19. Nealy07

Nealy07 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    hirateyurina
    K46 would never be what it is now without her. Have some respect for what she have done.
    Its far more difficult to show strengh, sadness, bravery and to deliver a real message just by your presence and your expressions than just be cute and smile like the most of idols group.

Its maybe time to switch center position but dont say things like that.

• Like Like x 12
    • Disagree Disagree x 3
    • Agree Agree x 2
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
  20. k1s3k1

k1s3k1 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    nishinonanase
    Keyaki fanbase is split already. Tecchi only fanboys like majority of the posters here, and whole keyakizaka group fans who.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

• Agree x 6
    • Dislike x 3
    • Disagree x 2
    • Like x 1
    • Funny x 1