Event / Concert AKB48 53rd Single Sekai Senbatsu Sousenkyo (2018/06/16)

Discussion in 'AKB48 News & Releases' started by ForrestFuller, Jan 29, 2018.

1. nakotteiijan

nakotteiijan Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    矢吹奈子
    Nikkan Sports is posting appeal, like each year. Last year's was a lot better (they had a sweet "what's in my mind" illustration), but I'm translating this year's to.
    You can see the originals here, and the translations here.

• Like Like x 4
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  2. junjou19

junjou19 Member

omg who is voldemort-chan

Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 2
  3. Trinu

Trinu Under Girls

We don't say her name!!!

Hana

• Winner x 20
    • Agree x 3
    • Like x 1
    • Informative x 1
    • Useful x 1
  4. ColorfulMonsters48

ColorfulMonsters48 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Okada Nana
    I believe Sakura already prepares herself to be a member at P48. And of course if the band exists 2 years the schedules will conflict... after this 2 years Sakura-chan is a great Senpai and the new generation is slowly taking over(hopefully).

And this move might help her to become the Center.

• Agree Agree x 2
  5. marioworldakb

marioworldakb Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Iwata "Sukinaso" Hina
    Twitter:
    marioworld929
    According to last year numbers, 35K would be around rank 16-20. If she aiming for 8th then she would need at least 51K.

But last year she only had 21K ranking at 51.

Btw Naru had 28K ranking at 30.

You know who!

Sakura gave some heads up to @ithebigc even before the p48 thing iirc

• Informative Informative x 2
  6. GATX105

GATX105 Member

Rats, so the message from sakura is true. It's a very long one and well thought out and it's not about graduating or P48 (actually P48 wasn't mentioned at all).
    Yeah this was going on before P48 and kudos to bigc as sakura finally found time to write that message to fans. Probably better to have written this before the TT handshake sales (of course she's been really busy, tired and slightly sick) but there's still a little time if there are resale rounds.

7. nakotteiijan

nakotteiijan Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    矢吹奈子
    Yeah, she told the committee last summer. However this time it's on paper (metaphorically).

8. Trinu

Trinu Under Girls

I guess this is the push Sakura fans need to make her run for the top.
    I doubt she’ll win, as she’s kinda plateaued in the last three years (80k-78k-82k iirc), but I doubt it’ll be enough to catch up to Jurina.

Next year is going to ne interesting then.
    If Jurina runs, she’ll basically be way ahead of the rest.
    And if she doesn’t... won’t it feel a bit anticlimactic?

Ogiyuka vs Dasu (if she’s still in)?
    Ogiyuka vs Naachan?
    Naachan vs Yui?

9. Lalo Martins

Lalo Martins Member

Oshimen:
    Kudo Riko (48), Takase Kurumi
    Twitter:
    martins_lalo
    I've said it before but… I think next year it's next-gen's game, even if J is still around. Ominous, Naachan, Yui, Sally, maybe Yumirin, maybe someone else from NGT. If Dasu is still around she'll be the new eternal #2/#3 (the new Yukirin?). Add J for as long as she sticks around, and you get what I imagine to be the “Kami X” of the next few years, until 16th gen and Moeka are ready to charge.

10. Pyreflyes

Pyreflyes Kenkyuusei

Twitter:
    Pyreflyes
    Was there any reason behind her decision to drop out after this year’s SSK? Was it for PD48/HKT Activities?

11. bonjourmarlene

bonjourmarlene Under Girls Wiki48 Editor

Oshimen:
    小林蘭
    Twitter:
    curioushitomi
    Although I'm just quoting you, I wanna ask this generally; which other girls have announced their goal? I know of Komi (break into Senbatsu) and Yuihan (3rd). Do we get like another goal list on the official website (if there isn't one already?)

12. UrFavAsianGuy

UrFavAsianGuy Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    sashihararino

Because AKi-P just guaranteed she will at least center AKB single once a year, 300%+ base salary bump + bonus and Aachan and tomochin will come to her house once a month to give a singing and dancing lesson

• Winner Winner x 7
    • Informative Informative x 1
  13. marioworldakb

marioworldakb Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Iwata "Sukinaso" Hina
    Twitter:
    marioworld929
    I remember there was a list somewhere but I don't remember where it is now. But nikkan sports here have it slowly covered with interviews among the groups and @Renappon is translating it as mentioned above in her post.
    https://www.nikkansports.com/entertainment/akb48/election/election10/appeal/

14. nobodywil

nobodywil Upcoming Girls

I heard it was 480%+ base salary bump + bonus [hehe]

• Like Like x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
  15. nvmea

nvmea Under Girls

Oshimen:
    Hongo Yuzuha
    Twitter:
    nvmea
    the latest we'll get it officially for sure will be the guidebook release (16th). Around that time it should be on the official website along with the "promises" as in last year.

16. pikachuwei

pikachuwei Member

Oshimen:
    matsuijurina
    Looking at this and last year’s Nikkei idol fame/interest charts JuriSaku aren’t TOO badly off. Jurina’s been hovering at 55% fame (pretty good for an idol) and 55% interest (Not so great) and whilst I can’t quite remember Sakura’s exact numbers it was something like 30-40% fame and 60% interest so she has room to climb if she gets a good agency behind her.

In comparison (again can’t quite remember the exact numbers) Sayanee is sitting about 55-60% fame but a very healthy 60-70% interest.

Yukirin on the other hand is at 70-80% fame but only a 40% interest (similar to the other well known graduated members).

Sasshi’s something like 80%+ fame and 60% interest but she has long exceeded AKB and idol-dom already.

I think in the long term you’d expect Jurina to follow Yukirin’s trajectory, she gets more TV work these days so I would expect her to edge towards 60%+ fame and hover around 50-55% interest. Probably more known regionally than nationally but enough to score steady promotional work.

Sakura has the chance to keep rising in interest/fame (maybe her gaming channel will pay off?). I think if she plays her cards right she can get to 45-50% fame and 55-60% interest in a few years. Again it does depend on her getting into a seperate management agency

Mind you most idols from 46/48G are stuck at <20% fame (though a lot of 46Gs have sky-high interest %s) so these two are already quite ahead.

• Informative Informative x 3
  17. AnToNa

AnToNa Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    iriyamaanna
    So we will either get another 悔しい moment from J in her own hometown or Sakura not winning despite proclaiming that this will be her last. Suddenly I'm looking forward to who will win lol.

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  18. UrFavAsianGuy

Oshimen:
    sashihararino

Im still betting Jurina will still win. Sakura has a relatively good chance betting her but im 70% sure Jurina will 2in.

Of course, id like to be proven wrong and would love to see Stage48's queen take the crown, hana chan

• Like Like x 2
    • Creative Creative x 1
  19. SunnyHighland

SunnyHighland Next Girls

Oshimen:
    okaberin
    Even though I want Sakura to win, but I think she will be like Mayuyu last year. It was unfortunate for her that Sasshi also pull her "last SSK" card. Even though, a normal Sasshi still a huge wall to overcome.

The cards are on J's side this time.

20. UrFavAsianGuy

Oshimen:
    sashihararino
    When Jurina wins (or loses) maybe aki p can write Dear J part Ii

• Like Like x 2