Nagahama Neru (Neru) / Keyakizaka46 1st Generation

Discussion in 'Sakurazaka46 Graduated Members' started by CutePanda, Dec 4, 2015.

1. innosu

innosu Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Oshimen:
    小嶋真子
    I have heard they said they predict base on tax return, but I don't know how to get these data either. Anyway, Sasshi has confirmed that it's "wildly inaccurate" in regard to her actual salary.

2. CutePanda

CutePanda Next Girls

Last edited by a moderator: May 8, 2018
    • Agree Agree x 1
  3. ramadya

ramadya Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    watanaberisa
    Twitter:
    ramadayoo
    there's a thread about yout question btw
    http://www.stage48.net/forum/index.php?threads/an-idols-salary.13940/

• Like Like x 1
  4. CutePanda

CutePanda Next Girls

Last edited by a moderator: May 8, 2018
    • Like Like x 1
  5. radiohifi

radiohifi Member

Last edited: May 4, 2018
  6. CutePanda

CutePanda Next Girls

5-4-2018 (Neru and Zuumin)

if the video does not show watch the video here

7. ukifune

ukifune Under Girls

Neru blog post: Conversation with Akimoto-sensei, enjoying a TV drama (Hanbun, Aoi).

[​IMG] [​IMG]

And thanks very much, @ramadya, for the link to the interesting Nogi thread about salaries. It seems as if we continue to wander around in semi-darkness on this issue. I guess that protects the idols. It certainly protects the companies, lol.

That thread talks about most members earning very little, and has stories about having the hot water cut off and having to eat less meat. These click with me because I looked into this in the anime world and the stories of how younger animators are paid make your hair curl. Supply and demand. Lower-ranking seiyuus, too.

Last edited: May 5, 2018
    • Like Like x 1
  8. ukifune

ukifune Under Girls

9. goratnik

goratnik Member

Oshimen:
    Akimoto Yasushi
    Twitter:
    goratnik
    A bit blurry, but it's not like it's unusual with selcas. And why do you have the photo mirrored? I know that girls post themselves mirrored, but it's not like we have to fix them ww

10. CutePanda

CutePanda Next Girls

11. radiohifi

radiohifi Member

Neru with Oomori Seiko performing 絶対彼女 at Viva la Pop.
    If I understand correctly, headliner of the event were collaboration performances between Oomori Seiko and Idols from all the different groups, that played during the festival.
    [​IMG]
    source: https://natalie.mu/music/news/281020

12. ukifune

ukifune Under Girls

Neru blog post: Neru congratulates Marika on her graduation: "I will support you forever"

[​IMG]

You can do what you like, but yes, I do have to fix them. Why? First, because many people are not perfectly bilaterally symmetrical and look different when their pics are flipped horizontally, so I want to get as accurate an image as possible. Two, because seeing writing posted backwards offends me. For instance, the "46" on Neru's top. I believe the members are told to reverse all photos, probably to avoid posting clear images of trademarks or extraneous names. I correct the pics whenever I can. Neru parts her hair on the right, not the left. Sorry, I'm just a nit-picker, lol.

Last edited: May 10, 2018
    • Like Like x 2
  13. CutePanda

CutePanda Next Girls

Neru pb sold 1,059 copies and ranked 8th (total : 172,960)

14. Lisa

Lisa Kenkyuusei Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    tashimameru
    How is that figure (total sales) compared to other 48/46 members’ photobooks?

15. CutePanda

CutePanda Next Girls

@Lisa well this is a good week for comparision since Maiyan, Nanase and Asuka ranked top 10

this is the top 4 sales in 46G
    ==================
    Maiyan 2nd pb : 272,314:1st:(week 65)
    Neru pb: 172,960 (week 20)
    Nanase 2nd pb : 165,929 (week 84)
    Asuka pb : 152,980 (week 67)

Last edited: May 10, 2018
    • Informative Informative x 2
  16. Lisa

Lisa Kenkyuusei Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    tashimameru
    @CutePanda well then it seems Neru is doing well! I actually also bought her PB, it was a first for me, and it was so nice and tasteful, I loved it!

17. Akusaiko

Akusaiko Future Girls

So far, i think that she's still the best seller for the first pb, 120k into 170k, that's our megami!:blush: now people are anticipate the pb of yukari and it will compete with nanase later

18. ukifune

ukifune Under Girls

At about 170,000, Neru's is currently the second-best-selling 46 group photobook of all time, after Maiyan's Passport, which is now around 250K. I think those are two best-sellers of all 48/46 group books, too, but my source for 48 groups does not seem fully up to date. I see there sales for books of Sashihara Rino and Oshima Yuuko in the 130K range, and of Maeda Atsuko and Kojima Haruna around 110-120K.

• Informative Informative x 1
  19. CutePanda

CutePanda Next Girls

Last edited: May 16, 2018
    • Like Like x 1
  20. chiara_t

chiara_t Kenkyuusei

also helps that neru's photobook is literally everything a wota ever want. None of nogi's fashion/art/style things, just cute girl in mizugi.