Nishino Nanase (Nanasemaru) / 1st Gen

Discussion in 'Nogizaka46 Graduated Members' started by ~~kumako~~, Feb 20, 2012.

1. Reveen

Reveen Under Girls

Ah the white knights are already here. Well this thread could get interesting with the most pure idol getting debunked :eek:

• Like Like x 8
    • Dislike Dislike x 3
    • Agree Agree x 2
  2. tiktok

tiktok Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Kakehashi Sayaka
    Yeah, they are pretty much know how to play.

The claim quite sensational if we consider Naa's image. Not as bad as Tomato's and Matsun's scandal, but still juicy bcs it's about Nogi's ace who stand as pure princess.

Wether it's true or not, idk. It can be false rumour like Nanamin's or Namie Amuro's.

3. Seditious46

Seditious46 Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Higuchi Hina
    I don't care about pure idols. Hell, even if they present footage of Naachan touching the guys penis until 6am, I couldn't care less. I just despise the interference in one's private life.

• Disagree Disagree x 1
  4. Reveen

Reveen Under Girls

She's an idol, it's her profession. The expectations of privacy for an idol are different than for those of an ordinary person.

• Like Like x 6
    • Dislike Dislike x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  5. galangsatria

galangsatria Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Nishino Nanase
    Twitter:
    galangsatrw
    Wow that excalated quickly :eek:
    Chill guys :flower:

6. Neluren

Neluren Kenkyuusei

So it seems as i was translating some bunshun page articles, it seems they surprised her with person she was in affair/releationship 2yrs ago cca AND it seems that perticular man was something in Bunshun. Director or something.
    EDIT: Vid is new, they just picked up something from past as i wrote a bit up.

Last edited: May 20, 2018
    • Informative Informative x 1
  7. Seditious46

Seditious46 Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Higuchi Hina
    Of course it is, and there is little to do about that.
    But that doesn't mean I have any respect for people that stalk idols and lying in the bushes in front of their house, just in order to get a juicy scoop that may very well ruin their career, and I will continue to voice my anger about that.

• Like Like x 4
  8. Er_Bule

Er_Bule Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    nishinonanase
    Man, they really know how to play their cards. If this really happen 2 years ago, but they decide to show it rn, all i can say is bunshun really know how to fucked with someone career. They did it with Mattsun.

That time Nogizaka was supossedly perform on Kouhaku, but canceled due Mattsun Scandal.
    And then, they did it again, bring up an old case, when Nogizaka in their best form.

No, i don't really care about the scandal. I love Naachan so i already prepare my heart for the worst. And i'm happy as long as that's her choice.

All i care is, what happen to Nogizaka IF this thing is true?

9. tiktok

tiktok Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Kakehashi Sayaka
    Not real 'scandal' like under age drinking a la Yamato Rina and not adultery a la Matsun. May be wont cause much effect as group, but more Naa as idol. But she is huge and has biggest male ota. So, she will be fine. Just surge more anti.

When management let it out, they must be sure that it wont damage group and Naa further. Just look at past scandal: Rotti, Maaya, and Jo. All they did was ignore and then they still busy with their jobs.

10. Anqiel

Anqiel Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shimazakiharuka
    Nanase is in a scandal, lol, took them a while to build this hah.

Scandals can be destructive or constructive, but Aki-P, he knows how to make good use of scandals, look at AKB.

Naachan can bounds back like Sashi or just quit or it could turn out to be nothing, either way, I'll enjoy the ride, but if she quit, damn, I'll have to learn japanese fast to follow all her news after graduate.

11. Chubo

Chubo Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    nishinonanase
    Twitter:
    chubo_chan
    This is the right question to ask. If this thing is true, I cannot imagine what would happen to the group next. Bunshun really have sharp fangs :|

12. kanjo

kanjo Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Oshimen:
    Nishino Nanase
    Of course he's already here, he was here before the scandal dropped. The bigger concern is the appearance of shit stirrers and salt flingers who only poke their heads up for negative news.

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Like Like x 2
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  13. Yuuki

Yuuki Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    horimiona
    Twitter:
    kiyuukiii
    Well, that escalated quickly..
    The thing about privacy though
    Things get blown up because idol culture here make this stuff very juicy for reporters looking for money :gavel:
    I couldn't careless about who it is, I don't care what you do as a living, but there's this thing called private space for God sake
    It's freaking 1 A.M here and damn some people just love to see others life ruined because of what they wrote[\Spoiler]

One thing I'm pretty sure though, she have one of the strongest if not the strongest otaku fan in Nogi you could argue some names but Naa's is damn strong(and I'm saying this even though my oshimen is.. well as you can see)

14. Er_Bule

Er_Bule Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    nishinonanase
    yeah i see the point here. But, as Ikoma graduation, we all know that Naachan is one of their aces. And if Naachan leave (but i really hope not), who know what will happen to Nogizaka? Since they already lost Nanamin Maimai Ikoma Marika and Himetan..

• Agree Agree x 1
  15. Reveen

Reveen Under Girls

It's just some drama, it's all ok

It could be argued that if her career is ruined it's her own fault. She knows what being an idol is all about, especially in a group that trades on it's "pure" image.

AKB survived the Sasshi and Miichan scandals didn't it? Nogizaka will be just fine tbh.

• Agree Agree x 4
    • Like Like x 2
  16. CrssA

CrssA Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Nishino Nanase
    Relax man , seems like i’ve been reading 5ch or reddit.

17. Neluren

Neluren Kenkyuusei

• Like Like x 2
  18. Yuuki

Yuuki Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    horimiona
    Twitter:
    kiyuukiii
    It's fine, it's not in that level, yet. It's much more toxic in another sites :wall:

Ahem..
    As for Nogi's future, I'm pretty sure it's fine.. The group is always bigger than individuals although it will damage their image..

19. Reveen

Reveen Under Girls

kirk.jpg

• Agree Agree x 2
  20. mousou

mousou Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shirashimai
    • Like Like x 3
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1