Nishino Nanase (Nanasemaru) / 1st Gen

Discussion in 'Nogizaka46 Graduated Members' started by ~~kumako~~, Feb 20, 2012.

1. tiktok

tiktok Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Kakehashi Sayaka
    Not only idol, this kind tabloid also tailing politician, businessman, news caster, even ordinary housewife and all. It's pretty much common things.
    Naa wont leave just bcs of this. She has strong and dadicated fanbase, management ready to cover her up. She is one of Sony money maker afterall.

Last edited: May 20, 2018
    • Agree Agree x 1
  2. galangsatria

galangsatria Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Nishino Nanase
    Twitter:
    galangsatrw
    Welp, I guess I will update her today's activities.

GirlsAward 2018 SPRING / SUMMER
    IMG_20180519_145310.jpg IMG_20180519_155459.jpg IMG_20180519_230100.jpg IMG_20180519_231331.jpg

180519 Lion no Gutatchi

if the video does not show watch the video here

Nanase and Yoda to be the guest in Osama no Buranchi on 5/26
    IMG_20180519_230957.jpg

• Like Like x 3
  3. CutePanda

CutePanda Next Girls

• Like Like x 3
  4. tiktok

tiktok Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Kakehashi Sayaka
    Ara, she is so busy like nothing happen. And still manage to babysitting her successor. Nothing to worry.

Just like Rotti who still stand with her ordinary activities, and Joe who slay with her new stage play right after scandal leak.

5. Anqiel

Anqiel Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shimazakiharuka
    I know this is a fact, but god damn it, this girl is so frickin beautiful

6. VoirDire

VoirDire Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    nishinonanase
    Totally missed what was going on, just managed to catch up...
    Maybe someone should fill in my knowledge on idols because if this is what we call a "scandal" then that word no longer means anything. If hanging out with the opposite sex after work is called a "scandal", then shouldn't the entire nogizaka and their interactions with any male staff, or even banana man, constitute a "scandal" then? After all, they talked with the opposite sex. True, he stayed at her home overnight, but would you not also invite your friends over to come to your house? Are female "idols" not allowed to have male friends? (I know I am speculating here but this is precisely what it is at this point.) What about male "idols" like the (disbanded) SMAP or Arashi? Why should male idols be allowed to date or even enter into a marriage but not females?

In relation to the video itself, I have several points to make:
    1. We have no clue who that "man" was and what relationship she has with nanase. It might just be work related.
    2. As some have stated above, we don't even know whether the person in the video was even nanase at all!
    3. Maybe some of us will have more knowledge on Japanese libel law or privacy law because so-called "scandals" published in print by bunshun are not only (highly likely) to be false but outright defamatory.
    4. I am not saying the press should never follow celebrities around to gain an "inside" scoop of their lives. I agree celebrities and idols would probably have accepted this when they signed up. I also agree this is part of what freedom of the press and speech is all about. But such forms of "freedom of speech", i.e. uncovering "scandals", only deserves protection of the lowest level, since they deliver nothing beneficial to society but have the effect of destroying someone's career. (Extra note: Only for those interested/have time - The argument I made here reflects the arguments of a judge in the United Kingdom. Case: PJS v News Group Newspapers [2016])
    5. I believe some of us here have already made this point but fans do not "own" idols. All fans can do is to "support" them. By defining yourself as a "fan", I would have expected fans of nanase, or nogizaka in general to have stood by her side.
    I need some more time to catch up with this news (which I have none :/) but that's all for now.

• Agree Agree x 2
  7. CrssA

CrssA Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Nishino Nanase
    Dont need to make a conclusion too fast , the news was only bunshuun reported that she’s going home with a director guy and the guy went home in the next morning ( read : sleep together ).

And there’s still no evidence yet did they really catch the guy went back home on the next morning or not. Iirc , back when they tried making up nanamin’s scoop , they also use this kind of words, but in the end we only find the pictures about she’s going home or casual dining in some expensive restaurants tho.

But yes , sometimes this shit magazines can came up with a good evidence , of course i hope this was only just a shit things without good evidence since they usually publish false news too. But if they come with miichan or milky type of photos , well its not good then.

She’ll not be jobless anyway regardings everything the results of this things. But in my personal opinion , when the worst case happen ( read : good evidence) , considering an apology or some explanation will be good.

• Agree Agree x 1
  8. biboloxo

biboloxo Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Nishino Nanase
    • Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  9. Neluren

Neluren Kenkyuusei

Can u translate that in pics?

10. kouhaku05

kouhaku05 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Nishino Nanase
    let's just hope that she'll be fine after this (i hope this ain't true in the first place)... as i said earlier i don't care if she dates someone, as long as she's happy with it. what i'm worried about is her's and the groups career...

• Disagree Disagree x 1
  11. Neluren

Neluren Kenkyuusei

On the other hand, if they will put her in second or third row OR even they will put her into the Under, they will just acknowledge that scandal.

12. onieyez

onieyez Kenkyuusei

need better pics
    and pictures of the guy leaving her place
    and ducking sick pics <___ leaving those typos there.

and then its worthy of a scandal

• Agree Agree x 1
  13. biboloxo

biboloxo Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Nishino Nanase
    And whose fault was that? It was pretty much directly toward Matsumura.

Anw, I’m in shock right now and it’s 0:00am now so... gotta take a nap to clear my head first...

14. Reveen

Reveen Under Girls

Nope, it's apples and oranges. When group members go out to eat with staff or celebrities like bananaman they post photos and they are out in public in restaurants or whatnot. Just look at Aki-P who went out to dinner with Hirate Yurina or Miyawaki Sakura (and other members too), zero scandal because it's all public and above board. However if a member goes home or to a hotel with a guy then that can be classified as a scandal as it's in private, like Minegishi Minami's scandal or Kashiwagi Yuki's.

I would but then I'm not an idol. I don't rely on my image to sell my personality to fans.

Sure they're allowed have male friends but only to an extent. If it goes to the extent of dating or private activities with them then they could be in trouble.

Male idols have had to keep whole marriages secret let alone dating. Johnny's wotas are renowned for being ferociously jealous of their idols dating.

The only female idol I can recall winning a case against bunshun is Shinoda Mariko from a story about 7 years ago. Much as you may hate these papers, the editors are not idiots. Stories are generally true or at least have enough truth in them to appear legitimate and plausible.

The truth is that these scandals usually come out because one of the parties sells the story to the paper or one of their friends/colleagues reveal the story. Magazines don't have endless resources to follow idols around just on the chance that they might get up to shenanigans.

Btw Bunshun goes after politicians and business people too, it's not just celebrities.

I think you underestimate the oshimen dynamic in idol groups. The relationship is much deeper than being just a "fan" to a musician and the idol has responsibilities inherant in her role. That is my perception, if you disagree then that is perfectly ok, I just hope I've shed a bit of light on why this has caused an issue.

• Agree x 5
    • Winner x 2
    • Like x 1
    • Dislike x 1
    • Informative x 1
  15. CrssA

CrssA Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Nishino Nanase
    Relax dude , wednesday still few days later tho , and it still have a big chance its only a false news with crispy evidence like they do to nanamin years ago.

Did you miss his point ? Iirc its the scene about how members respons regarding matsumura scandals.. not about kouhaku.

16. VoirDire

VoirDire Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    nishinonanase
    BTW thanks for quoting and replying to my points. Differences in views is what makes this forum great! :)

I believe she was accompanying a director? I would have thought that was work related. In any case, there are plenty of reasons why people do not want others to know who they are meeting with, for professional or business reasons.

I believe the line separating legitimate "private activities" you do with male friends with those constituting "scandals" is very thin, as alluded to by the word "extent" you used. We must therefore be careful before jumping to any conclusions regarding pictures/videos published by tabloids since their "private activities" could well turn out to be legitimate.

I do agree, nevertheless, that if it was seen as "dating" it would cause trouble, since that might plausibly be seen by some to be straying outside the bounds of what "idols" should or should not do. (Not a view I necessarily agree with but one I can respect.)

In any case, there is no evidence this was "dating" in nanase's case. At least not yet.

Ah okay, that I did not know. I only assumed idols like Kimura Takuya who had a wife while he was still in SMAP could do so openly. But anyways, thanks for sharing :)

Now don't get me wrong. If bunshun could demonstrate their claims to be "true" or at least honestly and not maliciously held, perhaps through subsequent evidence disclosed, then they have every right to argue that this was not defamatory. Similarly, I do not hold negative feelings for these papers as long as they can justify their statements.

Where I disagree with you is the point that stories they put out are "generally" (meaning not always) true and appear legitimate. If this statement (or low threshold) was indeed part of the legal test for when something constitutes "libel" or not then libel laws would never be enforceable, since it would never constitute "libel" as long as you publish something that "appears" legitimate and plausible - which could literally mean anything.

There is a lot of truth in this for which I respect. But that does not answer my point that their "benefits" to society are at best vague, and that the true party benefitting from this is the company (commercially in the form of profits).

This I would not disagree. :) Maybe the word "fan" I used does not truly reflect the level of attachment a person has for their oshimens and I absolutely respect this.

At the end of the day the essence of my point is that we should take it easy and support our favourite members until the end. I'm sure nanase and others are feeling incredibly stressed both mentally and physically right now. As fans, the most we can do is to support her.

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 2
  17. Edward900

Edward900 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shirashimai
    From the pictures and video, all I can see is Nanase walking with 2 guys on a street, while it was raining. Eventually she boarded a taxi with one of them. The end.

So the tabloid can spin any stories but with these pictures and video, nobody is gonna believe them lol. Besides it's old story lol, like 2 years ago (?), I don't think even Nanase can remember what happened that night even haha. Ask her and she will be like "ehh??!!"

• Disagree Disagree x 1
  18. CrssA

CrssA Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Nishino Nanase
    If this true , than i’ll be so glad then.

I wouldnt be too much a denial , but as far they’re not comin with a good evidence , then i think we can considered it as a fake news.

===================

People’s here kinda mixed up between what usually “fan” word stood for in majority of music industry in the world with what called by “wota” in japanese culture.

Usually , dating , in a relationship or smth was kinda normal amongs the musician in the west ? But as we talk in japanese condition , i think what @Reveen had explained about japanesse idol culture , everyone liked it or not but its the truth around here.

There’s nothing wrong you’ll adopted the usually “fan” preference , but if someone mentioning about “wota” and japanesse idols policy , i also dont see anything wrong regarding it.

And regarding she’s member of the biggest idol group in japan for right now , i know she knows all the “rule” in idol group.

Tbh , i wouldnt mind if she’s really in a relationship or something , but as far as she’s still bearing the group name , as i mention before , in the worst case which i really hope didnt happen , but if it comes i’ll be very happy if she can considering about apologies or explained something. I’ll not hate her regarding whatever it come , but i hope in the worst scenario she didnt walk out without explanation.

Well at least , this word was a proper word maybe “ you can date as long not get caught “ .

PS : talking about male idols . Well afaik kimutaku was one of the most hated “idols” in history even tho in other way his fanbase one of the greatest too

The video is not about the scandal itself , but its about bunshun approach her and want to “confirm” it .. so yeah , we”ll probably not get any explanation from the videos

• Like Like x 1
  19. Edward900

Edward900 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shirashimai
    I sensed some anti-Sakamichi fans stirring these "scandals".
    At the same time, Mona from Keyaki also got "fresh scandalous photo".

Anyway all these idols are still humans, susceptible to feelings and emotions. They work and train hard to entertain us and try their best to cheer us up, in return we fans demand so much from them, almost like owning every bit of them.

Wow, that's even worse lol, wanna spin a scandal at least come up with some good evidence.
    Not some "asking for confirmation" video lol.

• Like Like x 1
  20. Reveen

Reveen Under Girls

That's doubtful tbh. It's just that Nogizaka is probably the most popular group now thus it has the most focus on it regarding scandals, AKB went through the same thing from 2010-16 when it was the top group. There aren't many AKB top members left who have the same popularity as Nishino so that makes her news.

• Like Like x 3
    • Agree Agree x 3
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1