Event / Concert AKB48 53rd Single Sekai Senbatsu Sousenkyo (2018/06/16)

Discussion in 'AKB48 News & Releases' started by ForrestFuller, Jan 29, 2018.

1. theworldofwindow

theworldofwindow Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    sutoririka
    Souda Sarina didn't rank at the Prelim last year but still ranked 8th in the final.

Hope she would make it this time also

• Agree Agree x 6
  2. Pluemkun

Pluemkun Kenkyuusei

Is there a way to vote for 59K+ in just two days? :confused: I would like to see a photo of her voting group. something like this >>> https://twitter.com/DreamOnishi

• Like Like x 2
  3. Ugokanaide

Ugokanaide Member Wiki48 Editor

Oshimen:
    Moriyasu Madoka
    Did Hana really not rank even #120? Or I just missed thanks to the Lag in HKT's theater?

4. x_AozoraKataomoi_x

x_AozoraKataomoi_x Member

Oshimen:
    takeisara
    Twitter:
    X2783
    Wow, Imamura Maria and Yahagi Moeka not making it. Looks like most of their fans are broke youngsters.

5. nad148

nad148 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Muto Tomu
    wow ogiyuka did it again this year... another 50k+ in the prelim.. good job girl! but seeing last year, in the final result she only gain 20k+ more votes, idk about this year, but even if it's quite the same gap in prelim with jurina last year.. Jurina fans should not take this lightly, we must work harder!!

and i'm worried about Tomu too, hopefully in the final result she'll be top 7 !

• Like Like x 3
    • Agree Agree x 1
  6. Ashitaba

Ashitaba Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Minegishi Minami
    Some fans have found a way to scan the codes from the singles and enter them automatically. We saw a video of fans doing it for some girl in NMB last year, I don't remember if it was Mirurun or Riripon. It's completely legit, too, since the ballots have already been paid for, so it doesn't matter how fast you enter them as long as they are valid. I'd assume this is what Top 4-5 wotas use to tally so many votes in one go.

• Like Like x 2
  7. David61

David61 Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Komiyama Haruka
    Twitter:
    DavidB13
    Very happy for OgiYuka, also for Maichan, I'd love to see her in senbatsu. Also pleased to see good rankings from Ryoha, Megu, Seichan and Saho but surprised that there's nothing for Yahagi Moeka and especially for Hana. As for Renacchi, I found her to be very salty at the 2-shot earlier this month, maybe these days she's like that more regularly at events?

8. Iizuka-Tengu

Iizuka-Tengu Kenkyuusei

Well, this finally proves that Ogino Yuka's results from last year in fact were not a product of the bug in the voting system for NGT48 mobile.

But, it certainly makes me wonder what on earth she could have done in her first year and a half to have gotten so many super rich fans so very quickly. If that success could in any way be replicated across the group, it would really change everything for the company.

And also... looks like the Sashihara and pool didn't come through for Sakura afterall.
    Actually, it looks like they might have boosted Nako. That actually makes a lot of sense.

Given her twitter/instagram followers right now, Hana should be able to be the 6th highest HKT48 member this year. There are 8 above her, but 3 of them are not running.
    Problem would be if her fanbase is already well aware that, as the pet project of the management, all the opportunities are still going to be handed to her regardless of where she ranks. So they don't need to rush nor break the bank on her behalf.

Last edited: May 30, 2018
    • Agree Agree x 2
  9. Mana

Mana Under Girls

LMAO I can't believe Ogiyuka did it AGAIN :^^;:

[​IMG]

I think the gap between Jurina and Sakura is less big than last year :eek:

and did Miichan not rank in the top 120 at all?

10. SI-Doitsu

SI-Doitsu Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    minegishiminami
    It is the first day, so the votes are only interesting when you compare them with last year and this means:
    1. Ogiyuka +4.000
    2. Jurina +4.000
    3. Sakura +11.000
    4. Naachan +11.000
    5. Dasu -2.000
    6. Juri +3.000

Too bad that we do not get a second preliminary result

• Informative Informative x 6
  11. CrssA

CrssA Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Nishino Nanase
    KUYASHIIII !!

Congrats ogiyuka ! Race isnt over yet , we’ll come back stronger on the final day like last year SSK !

• Like Like x 2
    • Dislike Dislike x 2
    • Creative Creative x 1
  12. Pluemkun

Pluemkun Kenkyuusei

I remember that Riripon sentai had machine to help them unpack and scan code. https://twitter.com/AKB48thfc/status/870374723271573504 But 59k+? Is it too much? It's just 2 days and they can unpack CD to gain 59k+ voting codes. I want to see Ogiyuga sentai to prove that I'm just thinking too much.

• Dislike Dislike x 2
  13. David61

David61 Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Komiyama Haruka
    Twitter:
    DavidB13
    Quite simply at HS and 2-shot events her level of fanservice is very high with a unique style! I think that has certainly contributed to her success although admittedly she doesn't seem to sell out quite as many slots as Jurina or Sakura.

• Like Like x 3
  14. KamonegiX

KamonegiX Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
    This is why I dont like prelims. Everyone loses their shit over results that will end up changing more or less drastically.

• Agree Agree x 9
    • Winner Winner x 2
  15. Asuka Loves Walls

Asuka Loves Walls Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    ikutaerika
    The camera kept on focusing on Tomu's worried face and when she was called I let out a sigh of relief the same time as her.

PS. Kato Rena, man. I still hope she gets in.

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  16. Konno A.

Konno A. Future Girls

Oshimen:
    ichikawamiori
    Honestly there was a lot of names I had to google when they announced them lol. I'm clearly getting out of touch. Sad for Miichan tho, but she always ranks so I'm not worried. Same with Sally. Some fan just don't have the time on like a tuesday/early wednesday? To just input codes lol

I'm really rooting for Ogiyuka tho. Snatch that throne and cape lol~

• Like Like x 3
  17. Iizuka-Tengu

Iizuka-Tengu Kenkyuusei

That... doesn't really work out.
    She isn't the only one who does that, and we aren't seeing big results for anyone else.
    I mean, unless you are implying that she kisses people or grabs their hand and puts it on her chest or something extreme like that which no one else would replicate, it really doesn't explain it at all.

Especially if there aren't so many people buying those tickets to have that experience in the first place.

I don't think Miichan has ever shown up on the first day ratings, yet somehow always comes away with a big result. I am not sure why that is... its almost like her fans have collectively agreed not to vote on day 1 or something.

• Dislike Dislike x 4
    • Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  18. Titan3

Titan3 Member

Oshimen:
    kojimamako
    So we finally get confirmation that Ogiyuka voters are a solid voting block, but we will have to see if they can come up with more votes now than last year post prelim.

Sakura with a nice bump in votes... I still think Jurina takes it but at least Sakura isn't going down without a fight

Also, hope Naachan's prelim total hints at a kami 7 spot now.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  19. RedBug

RedBug Member

Oshimen:
    kashiwagiyuki
    Lol at Jurina's initial reaction, she gave a "kuyashii" expression and realized she had not said thank you a few seconds later.

---

BY THE WAY, anybody cares about NMB? Look at the two senbatsu NMBabes last year, they're down there. I'm afraid there'll be no NMB rep in this year senbatsu. Although other scenario might happen, with Yuuri and Kokochan being the reps. That would be another mini-scale "kuyashii" story.

20. Cristina Salazar

Cristina Salazar Kenkyuusei

Twitter:
    cristina_1848
    well all i can say, like last year, ogiyuka have a sure place on kami 7. god, i can't still imagine her fans did that, 2 YEARS IN A ROW!! well ogiyuka is a goodgirl, she deserve all of this but ofc i want my kami to win loool

• Agree Agree x 3