Event / Concert AKB48 53rd Single Sekai Senbatsu Sousenkyo (2018/06/16)

Discussion in 'AKB48 News & Releases' started by ForrestFuller, Jan 29, 2018.

1. lilwisper

lilwisper Kenkyuusei

That is one thing I have noticed watching this. Most of the other groups were always jumping for joy for each other, but NMB were always so cold feeling. Maybe you saw one or two really signs of happiness for their peers, but nothing like HKT, BNK, or NGT. It really left an impression on me.

2. Trinu

Trinu Under Girls

But... Ogiyuka was 5th last year. She actually went UP.

• Agree Agree x 4
  3. Matsui Hikari

Matsui Hikari Future Girls Stage48 Donor

Congrats to Dasu! No one would’ve expected her to cone in at 2nd. Too bad for Sakura. Oh well. I found some new respect for Kojimako for smiling even though she know her position in the group could be at risk. Ouch for Mirurun. Meh for Minarun. Guess she can graduate without regrets now. Renacchi is Yuria 2.0. Hana is getting flamed this year on the one and only S48 again.

4. Peach Anmitsu

Peach Anmitsu Kenkyuusei

Oh yes! Congrats to Cherpang and Music! oh my gosh they got way higher than I thought !

And yes that PD48 center curse coming to get them even in sousenkyo!!!!

And what's with people coming for Yui's job?? I think they see general manager as a way to cement themselves instead of dropping at times. But it will never be like Takamina.

• Like Like x 3
  5. theworldofwindow

theworldofwindow Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    sutoririka
    So where do the anti-Hana and anti-BNK48 people go?

• Like Like x 4
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  6. David61

David61 Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Komiyama Haruka
    Twitter:
    DavidB13
    Yes, apologies, befuddled brain after 5 hours of watching YT!

7. Jurinavenclaw

Jurinavenclaw Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Matsui Jurina
    Now, as for the other result other than Jurina's.

Darn Suda! SKE slayed! Though of course I'm happy for SKE48 and Nagoya, there's a part of me who would rather had it that Sakura got 2nd instead and Ogino at 3rd. The heart break is just difficult to watch. I feel bad for Sakura. 140k+ was the number of votes I was expecting for Jurina, darn, and to think that's not even enough for 2nd??

Tomu at 7th! Love it. 'was hoping for 5th actually, still not bad.

Nice one for Oba Mina! Are there any indications that she would be graduating?

Nako Miku definitely got a lot of sashi votes!

I feel that if only Jurina/SKE fans have a way of knowing and distributing the votes, Nao, Chuuri, Kaotan could easily be the last 3 in senbatsu. Oh well.

Miru :( I hope NMB does better next year.

I feel sad for Yuiyui. Now people will say that she's the only ballot single center that didn't make it to senbatsu. I hope her push continues, a front girl staple at least.

Happy fro Ryoha!

Congrats to BNK48!!! Can you just imagine if they could have used the money they spent to buy cheaper means of voting?? wow.

Mikotin finally getting some attention from fans, happy for her.

Matsuoka went up! Does this mean her push is working??? hehehe

Happy for Yumiko ranking this year. I hope she gets to be STU's media senbatsu rep in AKB.

Ma Chia-ling and Oya making it in made me happy :)

Overall, I love this year's result.

I know Jurina won't get this much number of votes again. Maybe she'll be 2nd or 3rd next year. I'm just happy that this year, everything fell in the right places for her.

Prophecy fulfilled!

• Agree Agree x 8
    • Like Like x 3
  8. JeijeiFin

JeijeiFin Kenkyuusei

I updated my graph:

[​IMG]

Daasu and Sakura improved a lot this year (Daasu improved over 90k votes). In order to win Jurina needed to improve a lot as well. And she did. Congrats to Jurina! :)

• Informative Informative x 7
    • Like Like x 5
    • Useful Useful x 1
  9. KamonegiX

KamonegiX Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
    Hana still did bad considering her promotion.
    Take a look at Yunana, its uncomparable with Hana.

Hana supporters were all so convinced she will somehow jump to UG or Senbatsu and she is still in the same unit :whistle:

Edit: Forgot to say Im super happy Jurina won! I am super excited for her center single! She always gets to center good songs.

• Like Like x 5
    • Dislike Dislike x 3
  10. ET920

ET920 Member

So much to say... or not..

1. Congratulations Jurina. I wanted the meme to continue, tho
    2. Thank Yuihan for continuing her meme.
    3. Jurina's smug face... that made me hate her even more.
    4. Ogiyuka got a stable fan base, but she hasn't grown that much with all her exposure. She will peak soon, and probably at just about 100k votes. Her speech was impressive!
    5. Akarin was amazing. I was expecting her to be 6th, wanted her to be 4th, but 2nd was a blast. Not sure if that will be repeated though. And again ranked higher than Naachan :awesome:
    6. Sakura being disapointed at herself, me too. I wished her to beat Jurina, but she seems to have peaked.
    7. Nakomiku votes were lent from Sasshi, need to see if they will still rank this high next year.
    8. Minarun was a surprise, I guess her fans thought she would graduate
    9. Disappointed at Fuu for not ranking, where did Shuu votes go? Yumirin ranked as expected, surprised that Chiho managed to rank too. Wished Kahotaru would rank but I know it's pretty much impossible at this time.
    10. SR shows how powerful it's by making Mihachan rank just as it had helped Rikachan, Ogiyuka, Chiho, Onishi, Tanao, etc. Fans really appreciate the effort they do spending time there.
    11. Kaotan still ranking high but both her and Churi are past their prime. Same with Katorena.
    12. Rikachan was a disappointed, she was aiming at 12th. Now with the scandal, it might be her end.
    13. Mion aiming at General Manager was surprising for me, she gave up being an ace. And Naachan later aiming at being an ace, not sure if she actually wanted that or if she didn't want to compete with Mion (I always saw her more management-oriented than idol-oriented), or if she had no other option but to declare that being the top AKB48 member.
    14. Mirurun salty. NMB48 as a group seems to have been done for. Doubt Sayanee cares that much, tho, she just wants to start her solo career as soon as possible.

• Dislike Dislike x 9
    • Like Like x 2
    • Disagree Disagree x 2
  11. reyncarnation

reyncarnation Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    ghaidafarisya
    Did anyone here have senbatsu result list ?

12. Trinu

Trinu Under Girls

If you wanna be a troll, do it properly.
    Akarin is Yoshida Akari, who ranked 14th.
    :awesome:

https://www.akb48.co.jp/sousenkyo53rd

• Dislike Dislike x 4
    • Like Like x 2
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  13. tomumion

tomumion Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    mutuotomu
    Agreed.
    While Hana has been AKB senbatsu lock since High Tension, she stucked at UCG is somehow......not that good

Also Yamamoto 2.0 is nowhere huh

• Like Like x 3
    • Agree Agree x 1
  14. David61

David61 Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Komiyama Haruka
    Twitter:
    DavidB13
    • Like Like x 2
    • Old Old x 1
  15. Tchu

Tchu Kenkyuusei

So how did that request hour work? Who was voting for the songs?

16. ariadne32391

ariadne32391 Member

Oshimen:
    watanaberika
    Congrats to Jurina!! My respect for her really increased by a lot after hearing her speech. She has grown a lot, she was very gracious. I really loved how she properly thanked AKB. She even asked SKE members to come to the front and they bowed to the crowd. I am glad she is thinking of the 48 group as a whole and not just SKE.

Sakura looked really crushed but I think she accepted Jurina as #1.

Tomu Muto made it to Kami7. NakoMiku in Senbatsu. Overall, pleased with the results.

• Like Like x 13
  17. Kiarararara

Kiarararara Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    matsuijurina
    Akarin is Suda Akari’s nickname first so :awesome:

• Agree Agree x 5
    • Like Like x 1
  18. half23

half23 Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Shinozaki Ayana
    • Like Like x 9
    • Winner Winner x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  19. Jurinavenclaw

Jurinavenclaw Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Matsui Jurina
    Now, out of curiosity, if you asked me yesterday what if Sayanee joined the SSK, would she beat Jurina, I would have probably answered, likely. Two years ago, Jurina only got like 2K or 3K votes lead over Sayanee. We all know how popular Sayanee is compared to Jurina. However, now that we know that Jurina got 190k+ votes, I wonder, had Sayanee joined this year, would she have won or would she be somewhere in 2nd, 3rd, or 4th?

• Like Like x 3
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
  20. Are-Kun

Are-Kun Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    iwatatesaho
    Looking at the final results:
    Once again, I like the girls in Undergirls better haha
    But that's just my opinion. It helps that a good chunk of my oshimen made it there lol