TV / Radio Produce 48 (2018/06/15 - 2018/08/31)

Discussion in 'AKB48 News & Releases' started by ForrestFuller, Nov 29, 2017.

1. Arbios

Arbios Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Komiyama Haruka
    Saho what the hell?

2. StrayDogFreedom

StrayDogFreedom Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Manaka
    I resisted looking through the thread for spoilers for about 10 minutes lol. I just hope the subber groups are working quickly or I'll be cycling those clips a bit
    Nako seems like she's following the Yoojung route minus getting the center, I hope she's not getting footage now because they're going to be focusing a lot on her later...

• Agree Agree x 3
  3. Momogu9

Momogu9 Member

Oshimen:
    yamamotosayaka
    PRODUCE48 ratings this week

프로듀스 48 - Mnet - 1.913%

at this point it's already reached the same rating at the boy's season for episode 2 (it's 0.001% more than s2 actually :awesome:)

• Informative Informative x 13
  4. Ally_

Ally_ Future Girls

Oshimen:
    sugaiyuuka
    Subs will most likely be available within 24 hours. Better quality subs will come out in a week ^^
    I’ll post em here as soon as it gets released :)

• Like Like x 7
  5. StrayDogFreedom

StrayDogFreedom Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Manaka
    Much appreciated~

6. chiara_t

chiara_t Kenkyuusei

wait... there's sth I dont understand about this program.
    those episodes are prerecorded right? then how will they eliminate contestants? will elimination happen at all until the final voting? or they eliminate not according to votes? then say, even a girl ranked 1st in current vote could be eliminated?

7. singlepersona

singlepersona Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    miyawakisakura
    No it's all fan vote, after episode 5 airs so in 3 weeks the girls will go back to Korea for the elimination episode where they close the voting. That episode will be live I think so not all pre-recorded

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3000 using Tapatalk

8. kero__kero

kero__kero Upcoming Girls

wow, surprised to see all those 48g members singing along to nayana. even nakomiku

9. Lt-weetabix

Lt-weetabix Kenkyuusei

Chiba Erii was trending #4 on Naver earlier today. I think she is going to get the Sohye 2.0 Storyline (as someone else said earlier).

============================

I also liked how Hitomi finally got her dance skills some recognition.

• Agree Agree x 5
  10. Endorsi

Endorsi Member

Oshimen:
    Endo Sakura
    Kudos to Hiichan's quick mastery of the dance. Crisp and elegant.
    Im so glad for Hitomi getting BYJ's respect. She'll be transferred to A for Sure.

As reference regarding the dance's difficulty,

if the video does not show watch the video here
    The choreo has subtle isolations in it as well as intricate finger gestures.:^^;:

• Like Like x 4
  11. kero__kero

so happy for mirurun getting all that screen time with her eye smile. i said it a while back but i don't see how she doesnt make the final lineup, good performer, good singer and her visuals are top notch.

• Agree Agree x 4
  12. mutomu

mutomu Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Muto Tomu
    After watched Ep 2, I realize that Tomu has more screentime in a PD48 episode than she got in an AKB48 MV [hehe].

• Like Like x 18
    • Winner Winner x 5
    • Creative Creative x 3
  13. pikachuwei

pikachuwei Member

Oshimen:
    matsuijurina
    Let’s be real Sakura’s Kuroi Tenshi was not A worthy.

Her re-evaluation was one of the best so far it seems so at least she proved she deserved to be in A and I don’t think Koreans will be too mad at ‘rigged’ rank

• Agree Agree x 8
    • Like Like x 3
    • Winner Winner x 2
  14. kero__kero

i followed juri for a long time now (since 2013) and i never realized she was a koreaboo

• Like Like x 3
    • Agree Agree x 2
    • Useful Useful x 1
  15. singlepersona

singlepersona Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    miyawakisakura
    Agree, also think her reevaluation wouldn't have been enough to move her up though were she to start B or C. Hoping she doesn't get too much hate for it being "rigged"

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3000 using Tapatalk

16. sorasan

sorasan Future Girls

Oshimen:
    sashihararino
    Looks like that strict AKB dance teacher's lesson really paid off .... the judges are impressed with the Japanese trainee's ability to focus their eyes at the camera instead of just looking around.

17. Ally_

Ally_ Future Girls

Oshimen:
    sugaiyuuka
    They’ll close the votings around a day before the elimination filming. Then reopen again for the 2nd elmination etc. note that the votes refreshes back to 0 everytime it reopens.

A few points from episode 2:
    - Chiba Erii is getting the Sohye/Guanlin edit
    - Nako seems like the Yoojung of this season, she needs to be in A asap.
    - Honda Hitomi though, I see you girl
    - When Heavy Rotation dropped and everyone danced to it <3
    - Aoitan is so smol, feels bad man, pls put her in the front next time xD
    - Saho getting her groove on lmao
    - Yas at the mentors appreciating 48G and their efforts. Commenting how the Korean trainees should also learn from them.
    - NMB’s performance was love... and Mirurun eye smiles <3
    - Hongki is such an awesome mentor, giving them tips, proper techniques and vocal exercises
    - Bless at the mentors for being extra considerate and patient with the 48G girls
    - That BYJ angel edit lmao
    - Korean trainees x 48G girls interactions asdfghjkl

- and the highlight of the episode: Sakura’s iconic wave <3 Ya’ll! It’s a legit meme, it’s everywhere on twitter and in various Kpop sites lmao

• Agree Agree x 3
  18. Sheiladesu

Sheiladesu Kenkyuusei

I wonder who is more blunt and/or scary Sugai-sensei or BYJ ?

19. pikachuwei

pikachuwei Member

Oshimen:
    matsuijurina
    Eh given how trash most of the other reevaluations looked so far I think it’s a solid A for Sakura. Yeah her singing was pretty bad but her moves seemed good and she remembered her lyrics. Only Kaeun and Hitomi did better imo so far. Most of the Koreans were cracking hilariously under the pressure.

20. oji-sama

oji-sama Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kuranoonarumi
    Sakura actually did pretty well, but I don't think she should've been A at first. Compare the other A's like the korean girl who sang the "shower" song and Kaeun...Sakura's performance was nowhere near theirs. She should've been a B...vocals were shaky but dancing was for the most part really good. Her reevaluation on the other hand, was amazing. At least she proved herself in the end.

I'm salty Mirurun isn't A. I think she chose a bad song to perform. Must Be Now or Amagamihime would have been a lot more impressive to the judges. She's one of the top people I'm rooting for...She practiced really hard for the Amagamihime dance on her showroom a while back, and her improvement really showed. Give her time, and she'll definitely be one of the better dancers in the group. And not to mention, she's extremely charismatic :)

I really like how well Honda is doing. She has a lot of talent and kindness behind the bratty personality that she usually shows. I hope she rises to the top 12.

• Like Like x 3
    • Agree Agree x 1