TV / Radio Produce 48 (2018/06/15 - 2018/08/31)

Discussion in 'AKB48 News & Releases' started by ForrestFuller, Nov 29, 2017.

1. PP22

PP22 Kenkyuusei

But all of this happened a few weeks ago when the program was not aired right?
    And the votes are those of the public so I do not think they knew the participants very much.
    And the performance of Team 1 was clearly better ...

2. jheadz

jheadz Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    miyawakisakura
    Watch Nako, Miu and Saeppii gonna get those HD airport photos this week

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  3. Ally_

Ally_ Future Girls

Oshimen:
    sugaiyuuka
    Last edited: Jul 7, 2018
    • Like Like x 4
    • Winner Winner x 1
  4. CutePanda

CutePanda Next Girls

ep4 group battle result

if the video does not show watch the video here

5. Jon Lima

Jon Lima Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    etomisa
    VVV Red Team too strong for any heart to handle :inlove::inlove::inlove:
    Also very happy for Sae and Miu, been watching their past SR / Insta live like crazy, or as you guys say, stanning haaaard lol

• Like Like x 2
  6. Dill

Dill Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Techi
    @Ally_ Page 3 doesn't work. Thanks anyway though ^^

Last edited: Jul 7, 2018
  7. Bingo

Bingo Member

Alternative links

• Like Like x 2
  8. Ally_

Ally_ Future Girls

Oshimen:
    sugaiyuuka
    I’m finding alternative links since it isn’t HD, part III is fixed though ^^

9. Ally_

Ally_ Future Girls

Oshimen:
    sugaiyuuka
    Lmao, just right in time, thanks!

10. Dill

Dill Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Techi
    Thanks both of you... not like I'm addicted or anything like that [hehe] (but how can I write my essays otherwise?:p)

• Like Like x 2
  11. Lusankya

Lusankya Next Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Okabe Rin, Omori Maho
    It looks like the Koreans really like how the Japanese girls perform on stage. They all got a lot of votes and the spectators weren't influenced by anything but the actual performance.

12. IchVermisseDenSommer

IchVermisseDenSommer Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    tashimameru
    Twitter:
    Babyssb
    I haven't finished the episode yet but omg Murase Sae looks fantastic.
    I didn't pay her any attention before but this make-up and style fits her so well! She looks a lot like Kitagawa Keiko when she does her make-up like that. Amazingly pretty.

What was the last ranking for PD48 we got? Does this girl have any chances making it into the top12?

13. broz0rs

broz0rs Next Girls

Oshimen:
    sashihararino
    Saeppi was 45 iirc. This was before her performance so she’ll definitely move up to the 30s, maybe 20s.

I know people are crediting the hair and makeup change, but the real difference was her stage personality change. Girl was 100% start to finish sexy. She didn’t even smile once and was fixated on that amazing image. She could have overdone it but she made her sexiness natural. I think she deserves every credit for that.

When she saw her score she went back to herself and was like “EHHHHH...!??” lol

• Agree Agree x 4
  14. Helliezza

Helliezza Member

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
    just a thought tho, do koreans starting to understand the AKB concept of girl debuting without proper training but we see them grow day by day- like the Sohye route- it seems that they are actually more attractive to that- a good example would be the BBY team 2 won- like how is it possible? Do the votes came out as pity?
    Im starting to worry about korean trainees who are much better than our girls - but since AKB have that charismatic look and determination, it really did capture korean netz slowly.

15. jaechan

jaechan Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shimazakiharuka
    This battle was recorded before the first episode was aired, so most people watching it were hardly aware of the girls's ability and training process to give the so-called "pity vote".
    I mean, why don't people just accept that talent is not everything but rather the aura that captivates the viewers... ?
    While team 1 did better overall, people probably didn't find them too outstanding on individual aspect ( besides Ko YuJin ). So yeah, why not pick another girl that leaves a not necessarily impressive, but memorable impression ?

16. Reveen

Reveen Under Girls

Don't forget that many of the 48 group members have performed in front of live paying audiences 5 or 6 hundred times, they may lack certain skills but they know how to appeal to an audience.

Performing isn't just about excellence, it's as much about connecting with the audience.

• Like Like x 3
  17. Helliezza

Helliezza Member

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
    That's the most part im worried about - since AKB girls know how to appeal in front of the stage- most of the ranks now are slowly dominated by JPN trainees rather than koreans. I dont want our girls to be subjected with hate and with those old issues popping out about JPN and KOREA-just because the final line up is mostly consist of JPN rather than koreans( if ever it will happen).

18. jaechan

jaechan Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shimazakiharuka
    I think Mnet already has a lineup in their mind and they won't risk creating an imbalance in the final group.
    But if you look at the current ranking, tbe numbers of Japanese and Korean trainees are quite balanced, so for now I would not say that one team has an advantage over the other ...

19. half23

half23 Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Shinozaki Ayana
    haters will be haters, those koreans who shout "boycott, boycott!!" before the show even began will not change

and i think our girls are already quite experienced with handling antis

20. broz0rs

broz0rs Next Girls

Oshimen:
    sashihararino
    omg that "Make Juri Great Again" segment was so dramatic. Let's get all these talented Korean trainees to build the ultimate Japanese center lol

Poor Mako though, they made her non-existent.