TV / Radio Produce 48 (2018/06/15 - 2018/08/31)

Discussion in 'AKB48 News & Releases' started by ForrestFuller, Nov 29, 2017.

1. Momogu9

Momogu9 Member

Oshimen:
    yamamotosayaka
    So Nako def is the trainee with the most individual vote?

I believe they're going the rank the girls by their individual votes (without the 1000 votes) from their group evaluations now and show their reactions to it. This suppose to give them an idea about where they stand in rankings but we all know there isn't that much correlation with the actual ranking tbh

2. PP22

PP22 Kenkyuusei

That's really weird that Boombayah Team 2 won ...

• Agree Agree x 6
  3. half23

half23 Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Shinozaki Ayana
    its scripted

• Disagree Disagree x 11
    • Agree Agree x 3
    • Winner Winner x 1
  4. Shirase Miyuki

Shirase Miyuki Member

Oshimen:
    takahashiminami
    Sakura's team lost... oh well
    You guys sure the votes are going to start from zero again after net week right?
    Also, Sakura is 48th place! Yay!

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  5. kamihime

kamihime Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kojimaharuna
    Yes. After each elimination they reset

• Informative Informative x 3
  6. Momogu9

Momogu9 Member

Oshimen:
    yamamotosayaka
    it's a popularity vote almost since not everyone is gonna vote for the most talented, some very loyal fans are going to vote for their favorite trainee even if she fell off the stage and screeched like a bird. Some would jsut vote for the trainee who they remembered most if they don't remember the other team's counterpart, some vote for the ones who catch their eyes. This was held before the show aired so they don't know what's going on behind the scenes or chose favorites through the show yet, just small clips online

After the elimination, it resets. It resets after each voting period ends.

• Like Like x 3
    • Informative Informative x 2
  7. A-TeensFan

A-TeensFan Kenkyuusei

Do they announce realtime ranking this week? The show seems to be over and there’s no ranking yet..

8. May48

May48 Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Ishida Chiho
    Twitter:
    May2906
    Choi Yena is a treasure
    Dhb6P_mV4AAwDXl.jpg Dhb6PgjU0AAAg1E.jpg

I'm glad that An Yujin's Avenger team won. Their chemistry was wonderful. And their performance was amazing.

Also, Hitomi was so cute standing on her tiptoes haha

• Like Like x 8
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  9. kamihime

kamihime Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kojimaharuna
    No it's too close to the end of the voting period (in 9 hours). It would spoil too much

10. celyn

celyn Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Miichan
    No. Real time votes won't be showed tonight. Closing of the voting period is tomorrow morning, so that means all scores until tomorrow would be announced next week.

• Like Like x 2
  11. Edgyeiji

Edgyeiji Kenkyuusei

Who won pee-ka-boo? Also can someone share scores for boo team 1 n 2 for comparison

12. sakurappu

sakurappu Next Girls

Oshimen:
    idol!Sayaka ✈️ singer!Sayaka
    Twitter:
    sakurappu_
    Some quick reviews:
    - Glad teams that I support won (PAB 2, SH 1, MM 1, HT 2). Especially Yunjin :1st:
    - "Lip-biting fairy"
    IMG_20180706_225638.jpg
    - Naamin is crazy. How could her voice became like Rose's?? No wonder she is the winner :1st: Hope Chowon will not get eliminated next week, since she is the lowest ranked girl among the group.
    - Speaking about Boombayah Team 2, I'm quite surprised that they won. Scripted? They do live voting. Manipulated? That's kinda absurd. More members? MM Team 1 and HT Team 2 won despite of less member. Or because Naamin's voice is like Rose's? :fear:
    - Won't comment about Very3x battle since it's very sensitive issue. Glad they performed well.
    - Congrats to Nako :1st: Quite surprised that no trainees received over 200 votes beside her.

Anyway, the live voting ranking:
    before benefit votes added
    1 Nako
    2 Go Yujin
    3 Yunjin
    4 Moe
    5 Sakura
    6 Cho Ahyoung
    7 Jo Yuri
    8 Lee Sian
    9 Nanami
    10 Kim Hyuna
    11 Sae
    12 Mako

after benefit votes added
    #1 Yabuki Nako
    #2 Heo Yunjin
    #3 Goto Moe
    #4 Cho Ahyoung
    #5 Jo Yoori
    #6 Asai Nanami
    #7 Kim Hyuna
    #8 Murase Sae
    #9 Kojima Mako
    #10 Shitao Miu
    #11 Shiruma Miru
    #12 Kim Chaewon

IMG_20180706_235348.jpg

Last edited: Jul 7, 2018
    • Informative Informative x 2
  13. pikachuwei

pikachuwei Member

Oshimen:
    matsuijurina
    Well that was a rollercoaster ep full of WAUG, FIIIINE and tears (I can forgive Sakura for crying too much now since most of the other girls cried this ep as well). So many hilarious moments.

Peekaboo was a surprising stomp in favour of Miu’s team, nearly a clean sweep. Only Jurina won for her team and even then by only 6 votes against Yuuka, most likely due to her big fanbase Biggest surprise is seeing Kaeun and Gyuri lose so heavily. Kaeun especially I think will drop out of top 12.

Happy to see Hyunah and Sae weren’t slept upon and were recognised by the audience for smashing Mamma Mia perf out of the park.

Honestly surprised Moe got so much higher than the rest of her teammates when I felt they pretty much all did better than the other LOA team anyway.

Both High Tension stages were good and I find Mnet’s allergy to Miyu to be hilarious.

Boombayah was the biggest upset in idol survival show history and I want to have some of what the audience was smoking when they did the votes. What an utterly nonsensical but amazing entertaining twist that no one could have seen coming. Poor Team 1 probably on suicide watch, got all that hate and didn’t even win.

Red team win in VVV as deserved, Wonyoung really was the perfect Center and I think her and Yujin will be lock-ins from tonight as long as they don’t do some really dumb shit before final eliminations.

Not gonna lie, I feel the audience was HEAVILY biased towards 48Gs, you can tell because most of the non-nugu 48Gs got substantially higher votes than the Korean girls even if objectively they did worse. Only the top tier Korean performances even got near the top 20.

• Like Like x 4
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  14. kero__kero

kero__kero Upcoming Girls

damn moe and naiki were both very good in their performances. naiki is gorgeous btw

all i can say about bby team2 winning is a bunch of korea. asai nanami fans showed up to the event to vote for her

15. celyn

celyn Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Miichan
    You can see the scores here:
    https://twitter.com/OH_mes

16. flutterbyu

flutterbyu Member

Oshimen:
    Okada Nana
    Asai Nanami was the biggest surprise of the night. I like her a lot in AKB, but she's gotten absolutely zero attention in Produce 48 so far and yet she pulls out a score like that. Too bad she's almost sure to get eliminated.

What makes me mad is that this was all filmed in advance, so mNet knew how the performance round turned out and they still chose to completely ignore her in favor or Erii in the earlier episodes, making it nearly impossible for her not to be eliminated.

EDIT: Thought her rank was lower than it is. She'll probably get through this elimination, but maybe not by much.

Last edited: Jul 7, 2018
  17. Momogu9

Momogu9 Member

Oshimen:
    yamamotosayaka
    I'm positive Mnet is actually threatened by Miyu and her ability to stay high-ranked even though they're constantly screwing her over about screentime.
    Miyu and her fangirls aren't giving up anytime soon >~>

We're all just players in Mnet's game in the end so :whistle:

• Agree Agree x 9
  18. A-TeensFan

A-TeensFan Kenkyuusei

Miyu got the worst make up and outfit. They managed to make a beautiful girl look 70

• Useful Useful x 2
  19. celyn

celyn Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Miichan
    Nanamin's voice was so good. She also had the visuals and clearly had the potential.

20. Calani Yukimay

Calani Yukimay Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kashiwagiyuki
    Seeing how this show goes, I think we don't have to worry about our girls. We should worry to korean trainees especially the underrated ones who almost got no screentime, no exposures, no hardcore fans like seriously. After the biggest twist of this night, I can even imagine that 48girls will dominate the debut line..

• Agree Agree x 4