Kuranoo Narumi (Naru)

Discussion in 'AKB48 Members' started by HoneyRoastedPeanuts, Apr 26, 2014.

1. rendizzz

rendizzz Next Girls

• Like Like x 1
  2. sscrla

sscrla Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Oshimen:
    Takayanagi Akane
    @innosu posted a translation of an interview of Miichan and Mako. Among other things, they talked about the new Team K shonichi and Naru. Here is the Naru part:

【Kojima】Ee... Before I entered AKB I didn't have any experience at all, so when people complimented me on my dancing I am really happy. This time I am actually a double-center with Naru-chan (Kurano Narumi). I got to research a lot of things. (Small grin)
    【Minegishi】That's good. I wanted to know, what do you think of Narumi?
    【Kojima】Narumi~ First, I am scared of her, even though she is younger than me (laugh).
    【Minegishi】I know that (serious face).
    ―That's because she is the type who overworked herself.
    【Kojima】Her performance is really powerful. Even within the K group that is good at performing, she really stood out. And it is not my place to tell her that "You don't have to carry the team by yourself", because that is how Naru-chan is. So for me who is next to her, I don't want to think that I need to show the same amount of power or I would lose, so instead, I got to research (laugh).

http://stage48.net/forum/index.php?threads/kojima-mako-kojimako.5234/page-179#post-1511359

• Like Like x 1
  3. balanyc

balanyc Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shitaomiu
    all hail naru.. queen of all queens :worthy:

• Like Like x 1
  4. SunnyHighland

SunnyHighland Next Girls

Oshimen:
    okaberin
    Kowai...:cold:
    Glad Mako is there.

5. kfcephalopod

kfcephalopod Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    oyashizuka
    Team 8 4th Anniversary Book Profiles

Kumamoto Prefecture Representative-

倉野尾成美 Kuranoo Narumi

Born on 11/8/2000

Blood Type A

152cm

Catchphrase: Together with everyone, let’s~! (Smile, smile!) From Kumamoto prefecture, I’m Kuranoo Narumi, also known as “Naru-chan”, 17 years old!

When she cut her hair, she gained a fresh image! She’s opened her eyes to being a “girl”

Survey:

Nickname: Naru (なる)

Kennin Team: Team K

Hobbies: Shopping

Specialty: Winking

Strength: Love for my fans, hates to lose

Weakness: Indecisive

Charm point: Eyes

Favorite word or phrase: Where there’s a will, there’s a way.

Favorite food: Sweet things

Disliked food: Spicy food, bean curd

Person you admire: Everyone

Member you get along well with: Miyazato Rira, Yamada Nanami, Yokoyama Yui (Team 8)

How would you describe yourself in a phrase?: Hates to lose

What do you want the most right now?: New shoes for dance practice

What do you do to reduce stress?: Sleep, take a bath, cry

What event this year left the biggest impression on you?: Getting to meet fans, reaching 30th in the sousenkyo thanks to the fans’ efforts

What event this year made you the happiest?: Entering senbatsu

What was the toughest thing for you this year?: There were many tough times, but thanks to support from fans, I was able to ride it out

How do you think you grew this year?: Performance, emotions, my way of thinking

Your goal for this year: I want to make the fans who support someone like me happy!

Dream for the future: Someone that many people can support

What you’re looking forward to with your kennin team: Because it’s Team K, I want to do my best with my dancing so that I can stand out more than anyone else.

Casual Clothes Point Check!

I feel the calmest when I’m wearing monochrome. The last three pairs of shoes that I’ve bought have all been black. Recently, I’ve also bought a lot of berets. Because I cut my hair, you know. I have about five or six. Whenever I’m in Tokyo and have free time, I’ve started to go clothes shopping.

My Memorable Hashtags:

(Instagram)

#KumamonChocolateAndMe

I want everyone to eat this <3

Most recommended! Hometown gourmet

Taipien

I cut my hair at the beginning of the year! Since I joined Eight, this is the shortest it’s ever been. As for why I cut it, I’d been thinking that I wanted to change myself. I wanted to do something that would trigger it, and it was something I could do that I’d be able to physically see (lol).

But, not only could I physically see it, but I also changed internally. I began to focus more on fashion and makeup. Until now, I’ve only placed importance on my performance, but I’ve changed in that I realize that I need to focus on other things as well. It’s like I’ve awakened to being a “girl.” It’s a bit late, though (lol).

Actually, I was afraid of cutting my hair. I asked some fans ahead of time, and the majority didn’t want me to do it. I wore a ponytail for the past four years, so that impression of me is really strong. But since I cut it, I’ve been told “It suits you!” a lot, so I feel reassured.

Somehow, I was ranked second in AKBingo!’s Lucky Girl Ranking! I was wondering what my good luck would be, and I entered my first senbatsu with “Jaabaaja.” I was dropped for the following single, but I do think that ‘18 was a good year, and that from now on, I’ll keep working on improving my femininity. Naturally, I won’t forget about my performance power, please don’t worry!

• Like Like x 4
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • Useful Useful x 1
  6. nigamushiotoko

nigamushiotoko Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    ≒JOY
    Twitter:
    hakata345
    good for you
    there is someone in Nara who cut her hair and now become a "boy"

she basically said she doesn't admire anyone

7. Doflamingo

Doflamingo Member

Oshimen:
    yamadananami
    give me the name shoes what you want, i"ll send it for you

• Like Like x 1
  8. vcks

vcks Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kuranoonarumi
    Naru, if you are happy we will be happy. See you happy is what makes us happy

This so Naru.. lol

9. Aka

Aka Under Girls

Oshimen:
    Sakaguchi "Tenshi" Nagisa
    https://twitter.com/hkt48_official_/status/1028199559124508672
    065.jpg 066.jpg 067.jpg 068.jpg
    =========================================================================================================
    Miku's Twitter
    https://twitter.com/miku_monmon3939/status/1028161916126953472
    https://video.twimg.com/ext_tw_video/1028161780403470336/pu/vid/960x540/_4I00G88SUj_Ap3c.mp4
    =========================================================================================================
    Ruuchan's Twitter
    https://twitter.com/Inoueruka_48/status/1028165474389913601
    069.jpg

• Like Like x 1
  10. nvmea

nvmea Under Girls

Oshimen:
    Hongo Yuzuha
    Twitter:
    nvmea
    she looks so much like the TPE Team TP twins with those bangs (Miyabi even has the mole, at almost the same place)

11. Doflamingo

Doflamingo Member

Oshimen:
    yamadananami
    are Naru trying to copy Yamada's hairstyle? because that's looks weird on her

12. vcks

vcks Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kuranoonarumi
    I thought she was trying to copy obata yuna’s hairstyle

Naru must be really, really happy with her role in Majimuri Gakuen...

She posted FOUR pictures with Oguri Yui in her twitter. Trust me. This is a miracle.

0E73415D-C059-4A0C-B643-79881C033E03.jpeg
    https://mobile.twitter.com/Kuranoo_Narumi_/status/1025588668675764224/photo/1

https://mobile.twitter.com/Kuranoo_Narumi_/status/1029014476199084032/photo/1

https://mobile.twitter.com/Kuranoo_Narumi_/status/1024473886698553344/photo/1

https://mobile.twitter.com/Kuranoo_Narumi_/status/1022091906308759555/photo/1

13. Zuu Ryuzuma 48

Zuu Ryuzuma 48 Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Yokoyama Yui
    Ah.. I see.. She try to learn social climbing technic from Yuiyui.. Thats good.. [hehe]

• Like Like x 1
  14. Aka

Aka Under Girls

Oshimen:
    It's not that rare. She's someone that usually posts "sets" with many members when they have an event together, including Yuiyui. Unless you mean specifically Twitter, since it's more common for her to release those on 755.

=====================================================================================================
    =====================================================================================================

Macharin's Twitter
    023.jpg 024.jpg

Last edited: Aug 15, 2018
  15. vcks

vcks Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kuranoonarumi
    She is getting smart now. Finally.

Really? I didn't follow her that often on 755 and was the first time I saw Naru posting pictures with Oguri on Twitter

• Like Like x 1
  16. Aka

Aka Under Girls

Oshimen:
    Last edited: Aug 16, 2018
  17. nvmea

nvmea Under Girls

Oshimen:
    Hongo Yuzuha
    Twitter:
    nvmea
    • Winner Winner x 1
  18. Zuu Ryuzuma 48

Zuu Ryuzuma 48 Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Yokoyama Yui
    Naru-chan level SSR+ AKB Beat Carnival card.. ;)
    [​IMG]

• Informative Informative x 1
  19. Aka

Aka Under Girls

Oshimen:
    • Like Like x 2
  20. Doflamingo

Doflamingo Member

Oshimen:
    yamadananami