IZONE News and Discussion Thread

Discussion in 'The STAGE48 Idol Emporium' started by ForrestFuller, Aug 31, 2018.

1. GATX105

GATX105 Member

^
    I think if mnet is going to rig the results, then the result would be closer to what it is now and would not include at least one of either miyu or myao (not sure who mnet dislikes more -- probably miyu). It's a good rumor though since it's a new one.

Lol, actually she said less than 4 (which you quoted) so you're fine without the "k"

I think keeping up barely would be an understatement. Sakura lost a lot of mass during that time and she'll turn into skeleton-sakura if she has to continue with such a schedule. Saku/nako also missed 6+ HS events and for sakura, 6 events is around 18,000 HS tickets that have to be exchanged or refunded. It's also not good to schedule HS dates that she won't be able to keep (people are going to stop buying if she keeps on being absent). A reduced schedule would be needed although it's hard for aki-p to give up around $18,000 worth of HS sales for each sakura 6-slot-HS-day.

Last edited: Sep 4, 2018
    • Like Like x 3
    • Informative Informative x 1
  2. Momorin

Momorin Kenkyuusei

Closer wasn't a mature/sexy concept. More so ethereal and innocent. Thats something this group can do too. And yes, Red Velvet like many other groups can be fresh but still have a fresh and in your face dance routine.

I am not saying its only cute/sexy. I do agree. There is a lot that can be done on the cuter side of things. There is a variety of cute concepts for this group. I get and agree with your point. You are kind of preaching to the choir.

• Like Like x 3
  3. Miss Kojima NyanNyan

Miss Kojima NyanNyan Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kojimaharuna
    I wouldn’t be surprised if it was rigged. I don’t expect much from Mnet. But speculating at this point just looks like butthurt fans trying to save face (even though I’m one of those butthurt fans :whistle:). Even if it is true I doubt it’ll change anything. Still... I love this kind of tea lol
    Ahhh... My standards of “keeping up” are much lower than that lol. I never would’ve expected them to keep all those commitments. The 48 groups promote way more than any K-pop group does. The sheer amount of fan-driven events like handshakes just cannot compare. It’s unreasonable to expect them to maintain all that while flying back and forth to Korea. As long as they maintain a basic presence in singles and TV appearances I’m happy.

• Agree Agree x 3
  4. Raidanzoup

Raidanzoup Kenkyuusei

Just posting to clarify that my post didn't have sexy after the word mature when specifically talking about Closer, which means I didn't intend it to mean mature in a risqué way, but more of an emotional way. Because it's a dramatic song, with an ethereal feel, like you said, but my main point is that it isn't overtly cute, which I guess I'm used to people conflating with childish. But you already know. Just clarifying. :v

• Agree Agree x 2
  5. Unggoy

Unggoy Kenkyuusei

Soooo I am finally watching the finale and I think I can safely put to rest the debate over the name. :p Not sure why some people still insisted it's not pronounced "eyes" because that's exactly how it was pronounced on the broadcast. Seems a lot of people missed it. It also seems a lot of people missed the leading statement of 12 girls (or IZ girls) joining as one. So... yeah. The Z is meant to be visually representative of the number 2. Doesn't make it any better or more appealing, though :p

It's literally 12 ONE :p I mean... I.O.I is dumbly obvious as 101 (Produce 101) so yeah. :D

• Like Like x 3
  6. Aka

Aka Under Girls

Oshimen:
    Sakaguchi "Tenshi" Nagisa
    To me he was always saying "Hi, Joe!"

• Old Old x 2
  7. Unggoy

Unggoy Kenkyuusei

Uuuuhhhhmmm....

Why?

Because that's almost a... not so great thing to be saying, actually. :p It's kind of a joke nowadays so either I hope you have that joking thing going on, or you're actually mishearing it. :D

• Old Old x 2
  8. mai48_

mai48_ Member

Twitter:
    maiakikochan
    Personally, if that is true, I would love the lineup much more.

• Informative Informative x 2
  9. broz0rs

broz0rs Next Girls

Oshimen:
    sashihararino
  10. sakurappu

sakurappu Next Girls

Oshimen:
    idol!Sayaka ✈️ singer!Sayaka
    Twitter:
    sakurappu_
    Speaking about the debut date, IZONE reportedly will be debuted in 29th October https://m.entertain.naver.com/read?oid=421&aid=0003570820

Plus, Sayaka will graduate soon so it's big hole for AKS. Imagine your #1 HS seller will graduate soon, one of top seller is in hiatus, and the other top seller will be absent for 18 months because must be focused "only" for temporary idol group? Like, AKS will not rely on Naachan + Yuiyui's HS sales and STU's SR power forever tho

EDITED:
    I kinda get what @FOAKB48 means, maybe you want those three to be like Minhyun, eh? Even not allowed to mention 48G's name when promoting w/ IZONE? :censored: But the effect is pretty bad, there's lot of fanwar between Wannable and L.O.Λ.E until now. Plus, if it happens, then it will more messed up especially in Japan since Japanese Kpop fangirls don't like middle-aged 48G wota (and vice versa) :censored:

(P.S. I don't include Sungwoon because sometimes he mentions HOTSHOT. Wonder why only Minhyun who is not allowed to mention his original group... :confused: )

• Informative Informative x 3
    • Agree Agree x 1
  11. sscrla

sscrla Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Oshimen:
    Takayanagi Akane
    • Like Like x 2
  12. Unggoy

Unggoy Kenkyuusei

• Winner Winner x 2
  13. Kappa

Kappa Kenkyuusei

Are they saying pre-booked plane tickets had Miyu, Myao, Mirurun, and Kaeun or Yuri, Hyewon, Chaewon, and Minju ?

If the plane tickets had Miyu, Myao, Mirurun, and Kaeun then the results were probably not rigged since they changed due to live voting.

If the plane tickets had Yuri, Hyewon, Chaewon, and Minju then the results are rigged. But my next question is how did leakers know Miyu, Myao, Mirurun, and Kaeun were suppose to be in izone instead of them?

14. Matsui Hikari

Matsui Hikari Future Girls Stage48 Donor

Pre-booked tickets had Hyewon, Chaewon, Yuri, and Minju. In case anyone can’t read the tweet, the hashtags are the 4 above girls along with Eunbi and Yujin. It’s important because the hashtags are usually indication of who’s on the flight. Not sure where the people got that Miyu and etc are suppose to be in izone though so it’s all apparently. A lot were saying that those 4 girls were rarely in top 12 so it seems a bit far reached for them to fly up especially with Yuri. To be honest, I can kinda see where people are coming from. I wouldn’t have been surprised with the lineup if Kaeun was 3rd and Yuri was 14th but vice versa? ://

• Agree Agree x 4
    • Like Like x 1
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
  15. ColorfulMonsters48

ColorfulMonsters48 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Okada Nana
    Aren't fight tickets always booked before the fight? So you can save costs and have a seat?

• Agree Agree x 3
  16. flutterbyu

flutterbyu Member

Oshimen:
    Okada Nana
    I dunno. I might be able to believe the first part, but how would people know which girls were "supposed" to be in the group? Also, if they were going to lie about Yuri getting in, wouldn't a lower rank be less conspicuous?

• Like Like x 2
  17. Unggoy

Unggoy Kenkyuusei

They are suggesting that the flights were booked before the finale aired, meaning the specific flights for the final girls were already purchased in advance of the "LIVE" results show, meaning... they already knew who was going to win before the "LIVE" voting results.

• Like Like x 4
  18. Endorsi

Endorsi Member

Oshimen:
    Endo Sakura

if the video does not show watch the video here
    IZ-ONE at Incheon.
    I wonder how tall will Yujin and Wonyoung gonna be in the next three years

Yeah, prebooking is a common practice among large companies, so probably all 20 have them. i dont understand why people should take this as an evidence for rigging when the results shows otherwise.

• Agree Agree x 4
    • Winner Winner x 1
  19. ColorfulMonsters48

ColorfulMonsters48 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Okada Nana
    @Unggoy I know that. But you can't usually book at the same day and fly over(at least in my country). And since I don't know the date, this rigging theory sounds weird to me

20. Kappa

Kappa Kenkyuusei

But what if Mnet pre-book flights for all 20 girls? Which makes sense because they aren't sure whos going to win and needed to fly them out right on short notice. This is just one possibility but whoever this leaker, he/she needs to show his "evidence".

• Agree Agree x 4
    • Like Like x 1
    • Disagree Disagree x 1