IZONE News and Discussion Thread

Discussion in 'The STAGE48 Idol Emporium' started by ForrestFuller, Aug 31, 2018.

1. Unggoy

Unggoy Kenkyuusei

This is actually what I think happened, and the person who "discovered" the information is just trying to get dem likes, yo!

Here is an assumed time line based on the conspiracy theory:

First event: Flights booked for "winners" of Produce 48
    Second event (a later date): "Winners" revealed during "LIVE" broadcast which "supposedly" took "LIVE" voting into account.

Do you see how the conspiracy theorists could easily believe that MNET knew who won before they won? The big deal was that it was a LIVE VOTE during the final day, as in the results should NOT be known until the end of the finale. But the flights were purchased in advance of the finale.

I do not believe in this particular conspiracy, but it is actually incredibly easy to understand why others might. Personally, I think MNET purchased tickets for all 20 in order to secure the spot for each one just in case they won, and in the event they did not win, they cancelled the ticket. Easy peasy. Simple. Not rigged.

But it's really easy to understand why people who want to see a conspiracy can see one.

• Dislike Dislike x 2
    • Informative Informative x 1
  2. JEEY

JEEY Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kashiwagiyuki
    Hoping that their songs will have a Japanese vibe to it, just like the song tbey performed in last ep produced by aki-P. I forgot the name of the song.

• Informative Informative x 2
  3. HogwartsHokage

HogwartsHokage Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    odanana
    You mean this song ("Suki ni Nacchau Darou?")?

if the video does not show watch the video here

Yeah, I've been listening to this song on repeat (unsurprisingly), so I would be perfectly happy if most of IZ*ONE's songs are like this. Plus I want to see how the Korean members improve on their Japanese and same with the three 48G members and their Korean. :)

• Agree Agree x 3
  4. Endorsi

Endorsi Member

Oshimen:
    Endo Sakura
  5. broz0rs

broz0rs Next Girls

Oshimen:
    sashihararino
    ^ yeah, both the fans and the security literally don't know what to do lol

• Dislike Dislike x 1
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  6. HogwartsHokage

HogwartsHokage Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    odanana
    It's probably going to get more chaotic from this point onwards. :^^;:

7. nad148

nad148 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Muto Tomu
    so, they will debut at the end of october huh? what about their reality show? will it air during sept-oct before their debut or after their debut?

8. theobserver

theobserver Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Takahashi Juri-Miyawaki Sakura
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  9. Dill

Dill Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Techi
    Can we keep the rigged-cospiracy theories in the PD48 thread and use this for IZONE post PD48? It's quite tiring reading the same things over and over in both. Thank you.

Security need to step up their game, that's not paparazzi culture, that's bad organization :glare:

Speaking of organization... IZONE will live in the former dorm of fromis_9 [hehe] I'm not sure where my babies are gonna sleep now :cold: but Izone will stay in Pleadis building for sure.

Last edited: Sep 4, 2018
    • Agree Agree x 5
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  10. SunnyHighland

SunnyHighland Next Girls

Oshimen:
    okaberin
    Do those leakers and like-farming troops know what it means by flexible and cancellable tickets? :lol:

11. Matsui Hikari

Matsui Hikari Future Girls Stage48 Donor

Sorry can't do that because I've been banned from that thread before the show even began [hehe]
    --
    Isn't it popular for people to book last minute because it's often cheaper and not the other way around where booking earlier is cheaper? Depending on what airline you booked from, you might not even get money back if you cancel a few days before or at least a very small percentage. Let's assume that the girls are flying Korean Air. I just checked and you actually get charged a certain refund penalty if you cancel 3 days before. Now, have that amount times 8.

• Like Like x 2
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
  12. Cristina Salazar

Cristina Salazar Kenkyuusei

Twitter:
    cristina_1848
    no, i hope this one will not continued anymore specially to 3 japanese members. imagine if this continue whenever sakura, nako, hiichan go in japan, we will see a fan taken pics. we all know that their fans have seen them in their private time but never took a photo or even have a little conversation, in short, they respect idol's private time... even in airport, before pd48 you can't see any 48g members airport pics in narita now, there's a tons of it.

• Agree Agree x 3
  13. mutomu

mutomu Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Muto Tomu
    Just updated the wiki page for IZONE: http://stage48.net/wiki/index.php/IZONE
    Now I need to know that should I create wiki pages for Korean members or not? Please answer me fast as you guys can.

• Like Like x 4
  14. Cristina Salazar

Cristina Salazar Kenkyuusei

Twitter:
    cristina_1848
    ^ i would like to vote for yes, korean members deserve their s48wiki page. this is for the future fans after 2.5years contract that their idol were once have a collab with 48g..

Last edited: Sep 5, 2018
    • Agree Agree x 10
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  15. ant

ant Kenkyuusei

Twitter:
    ant38g
    yeah do it

• Agree Agree x 5
  16. mutomu

mutomu Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Muto Tomu
    OK, I will do it!!

• Like Like x 6
  17. sakurappu

sakurappu Next Girls

Oshimen:
    idol!Sayaka ✈️ singer!Sayaka
    Twitter:
    sakurappu_
    Usually Japanese K-pop fangirls stans go to airport to welcome their bias, so not surprised if it happened :fear:

18. Momorin

Momorin Kenkyuusei

I don''t think that has ever happened to TWICE or BTS. Not 100% sure if it even happened to KARA/SNSD.

• Agree Agree x 2
  19. Unggoy

Unggoy Kenkyuusei

That's why you buy flight insurance.

Same here. I was on a flight from Korea back to the US and I was on the same flight as B2ST. I'd say there were a good 50 or so people at every juncture. For a normal person, who had no idea what was happening, it would have been incredibly frustrating and annoying. The same happened when I arrived once in Manila around the same time as a popular actor.

20. sakurappu

sakurappu Next Girls

Oshimen:
    idol!Sayaka ✈️ singer!Sayaka
    Twitter:
    sakurappu_