Ikuta Erika (Ikuchan) / 1st Gen

Discussion in 'Nogizaka46 Graduated Members' started by kimunlimited, Feb 19, 2012.

1. JuriRena

JuriRena Next Girls

Oshimen:
    生田絵梨花・桜井玲香
    IkuMai halloween :p

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 4
    • Winner Winner x 1
  2. Ikutafan

Ikutafan Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    ikutaerika
    I’m not saying we deserve an IkuMai, but we do.

• Like Like x 1
  3. JuriRena

JuriRena Next Girls

Oshimen:
    生田絵梨花・桜井玲香
    • Like Like x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  4. tiktok

tiktok Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Kakehashi Sayaka
    Bunch of Iku-gif from latest Kojichu. So bizarre lol

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 3
    • Winner Winner x 2
  5. theobserver

theobserver Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Takahashi Juri-Miyawaki Sakura
    Reaction queen [hehe]

6. Cristina Salazar

Cristina Salazar Kenkyuusei

Twitter:
    cristina_1848
    second gif can pass as a meme gif[hehe]

7. Ikutafan

Ikutafan Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    ikutaerika
    Nogi’s Meme Queen never fails to deliver.Lol

8. Generic_User

Generic_User Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    The Ikuta Erika
    One thing I know is that I'll never get in the car if Ikuta's driving! She does not look like she's ready at all. Get off the streets! Get off the sidewalks! Ikuta's in the driver's seat! LOL!

• Creative Creative x 2
  9. bananaboy

bananaboy Member

I love how Iku-chan still lit the atmosphere up :) . Triple graduation +himura scandal seems affected half of nogi crowd, the reaction feel not so lively as usual on this episode

Sent from my Redmi 4X using Tapatalk

10. Ikutafan

Ikutafan Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    ikutaerika
    I think they taped that episode even before atleast Himura’s scandal happened. Maybe because the episode mostly focused with the other 4 members and mostly VTR so not too much lively reactions. But you can see and hear the members laughing inside the studio while they were watching the VTR. But still, Ikuchan never fails to amuse everytime she is given the spotlight in Nogi variety shows. The staffs praise her variety skills and timing so no doubt with that. :)

11. bananaboy

bananaboy Member

Wait this one still a taped from back then? . I guess this tape is a latest one since the uniform already changed back, post that game show, maybe recorded around/after miyagi episode aired. But as you said maybe this is not the recent one(before graduation announcement and himura's) , i still could get it wrong obviously :D

I just noticed the laughter mostly come whether the crew or additional laughter, Exception of Iku-chan and co in vtr, the rest member seems just came with grin and less enthusiast, especially with the driving topic. Well maybe bananaman punchlines not so on fire this episode too, except Iku-chan :)

Last edited: Oct 10, 2018
  12. Ikutafan

Ikutafan Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    ikutaerika
    Maybe because what they did are almost similar with each other. Not much variety. And I think it has been a while since they did a VTR episode. The members really don’t react that much with VTRs, but Ikuchan almost always gets a very good reactions from the members when it is her on the VTR because it is either she does something or say something funny :D

• Like Like x 1
  13. tzatziki2

tzatziki2 Member

Yeah an Ikuta solo single would be so freakin' awesome :drool:. She is probably prioritizing performing musical theater for now because she always said it was her dream, but in the future if she ever gets like 3 or 4 months free from her crazy busy schedule and has the desire then I feel like she would be in a good position for a solo release because she is already signed with Sony Music, she might already know the right people. She's still got many years ahead in her career so I'm keeping my fingers crossed.

• Like Like x 1
  14. tiktok

tiktok Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Kakehashi Sayaka
    • Like Like x 2
  15. Ikutafan

Ikutafan Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    ikutaerika
    403CE4E8-27C9-4FB3-99AC-93ED8832CC52.jpeg
    Ikuchan was seen shooting for Bananaman’s show “Why Did You Go to Japan?”. I hope she will show her English skills lol.
    I noticed that she have been in a lot of Bananaman’s shows. Not just one guesting for each shows, but several times for at least 3 of those shows. I wonder if Bananaman oniichans would really ask for her to guest on their shows (since I think she is the only one Nogi who appeared this much on their shows) or the management who pushes her dorky image pursues for those. But everytime she guests, Shitara and Himura would really laugh a lot because of her.

https://twitter.com/floral_fading46/status/1050516523276632064?s=21

Last edited: Oct 12, 2018
    • Like Like x 3
    • Winner Winner x 1
  16. sambelteri12

sambelteri12 Next Girls

@Seditious85 you've going there too early bro :lol:

• Winner Winner x 1
  17. Generic_User

Generic_User Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    The Ikuta Erika
    It’s self evident why she gets the opportunity:Ikuta is awesome. She can do music. She can eat. She can. She can. Just very versatile and that dorky image really comes in handy.

18. Seditious46

Seditious46 Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Higuchi Hina
    Please tell me that's one of Tokyo's airports and not Kansai...

19. sambelteri12

sambelteri12 Next Girls

Tbh i don't know which is which :^^;:

20. Ikutafan

Ikutafan Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    ikutaerika
    Sometimes seeing her being serious when she is interviewed with her musical stage works, she looks like a different person from her Nogi Ikuchan self. Lol
    Yes, her dorkiness really comes in handy and more jobs for her. When she graduates, she can multitask (since she’s good at it) and dominate the Japanese entertainment scene :D