IZONE News and Discussion Thread

Discussion in 'The STAGE48 Idol Emporium' started by ForrestFuller, Aug 31, 2018.

1. souchan48

souchan48 Future Girls

Oshimen:
    takahashiminami
    ikr she can just create her own screentime by pretending someone bullying her and ran off the stage *wink*

@ForrestFuller i almost thought you were describing yourself and Nakai Rika!

• Dislike Dislike x 7
    • Old Old x 3
    • Disagree Disagree x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  2. Nilya Derencli

Nilya Derencli Kenkyuusei Stage48 Donor

• Like Like x 4
    • Informative Informative x 1
  3. Zerase

Zerase Member

Oshimen:
    miyawakisakura
    November already and they still can't move on [hehe]

• Agree Agree x 5
    • Like Like x 3
  4. cahbr

cahbr Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    takahashiminami
    Winning a music show is not necessarily just about proving your popularity, although if one manages to win it's because they are at least somewhat popular. But companies usually care a lot about it, which makes fans care about it too (along with just your average bragging rights). For example, it's common to hear kpop idols talk about how they were only allowed to have a cellphone after winning on a music show.

Plus, it's one of the things where fans can directly support the group and see it pay off. Kind of like voting for the ssk, except you're supporting a whole group instead of a single person. And it's free promo for the group as well.
    ===========
    "[HANTEO] 181104 | 12AM KST
    IZONE - #COLOR*IZ: 8,083 copies (80,822 total) [7 days of sales]"
    https://twitter.com/IZONEstats/status/1059101522984923136

Last edited: Nov 5, 2018
    • Like Like x 3
    • Winner Winner x 3
    • Informative Informative x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  5. All Nippon Airways

All Nippon Airways Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
    Thankyou @AragonDx @Nilya Derencli @cahbr
    i was search about music shows rule to win a trophy.. + your explanation guys.

NOW IZONE NO.1 in PRE-Voting... if you have time to vote, please vote..
    well now i understand this kind will tie you up with kpop group because you must 100% support everysingle thing to make them at least feel in the top instead of buying a bulk of album (if you ain't chance to buy a physical)

vote them for win a 1st music show, here:
    https://www.mwave.me/en/mcountdown/prevoting/vote

i'm ready to enjoy supporting like kpop style lol

6. broz0rs

broz0rs Next Girls

Oshimen:
    sashihararino

if the video does not show watch the video here
    The fanchants during the Show taping was really loud. The fangirls during Sakura’s part too lol

• Like Like x 5
  7. plomeplome

plomeplome Upcoming Girls

Typical stage48 lol

8. budhi.waspodho

budhi.waspodho Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    murayamayuiri
    Do not want ruining the party, but Twice is comeback today. It might be really hard for Izone to get 1st win on music show. Fightingg.

9. Baratheon

Baratheon Kenkyuusei

And EXO too, and Jennie. Three of the biggest act in Kpop.
    People said it was a bad time to debut competing with these but I guess not looking at the sales.

Sent from my Redmi Note 6 Pro using Tapatalk

• Agree Agree x 3
  10. steph

steph Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Nyan Nyan Kamen
    Demo Ver of La Vie En Rose. It is sung by CLC and demo dancers who are NOT CLC.

if the video does not show watch the video here
    Ughh this makes me so sad coz I personally think this song really suits CLC more. They just got done so dirty by Cube since they've been preparing for this comeback as you can tell in that the song wasn't a demo coz harmonies and stuff were added in :( izone did a great job with the song tho I just feel sad for clc :'(

• Disagree Disagree x 9
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
  11. AragonDx

AragonDx Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Murayama Yuiri
    I've had enough of this kind of comments popping out in another forum, but I guess people won't stop talking about this, huh.
    I also saw many comments from 'CLC fans' complaining about the song in the LVeR MV.
    You can hate Cube as much as you hate Durian's smell, but don't drag IZ*ONE to this mess.
    They know nothing.

• Like Like x 8
    • Agree Agree x 5
  12. minaeshi

minaeshi Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Morita Hikaru
    Twitter:
    minaeshit
    ^If clc and their company wanted the song so bad they would have taken it lol.. people need to stop bringing it up. It's not the first time a song that was originally made for one artists gets given to another, and it won't be the last.

Despite the amazing sales, I had huge doubts that they would achieve their first win with their debut, especially with all the big names making comebacks. However I think this can be great for the group. They're young (literally days old) but their fanbase is of the level of a rising star group. They get the opportunity to perform on the same stage as their seniors who have already broke records and won countless awards, getting exposed to a much larger audience from that alone. The fact they're going up against groups of that level will be great for them. Plus if they do manage to win during this period, they're set for life as a group who beat out the likes of EXO, TWICE and 1/4 of BLACKPINK. That's legendary enough lol

• Agree Agree x 2
  13. jheadz

jheadz Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    miyawakisakura
    they will win mcountdown for sure though this week

• Agree Agree x 7
  14. steph

steph Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Nyan Nyan Kamen
    I do not hate cube and I also do not think it is Izone's fault at all, they cannot control anything. I am not complaining to Izone either, they bought the rights to the song so of course they have the right to use the song. I just personally think CLC suits the song better in terms of vocals, that's all (idk about their dance and everything else since I obviously haven't seen it). BUT as I said before, Izone did a great job with the song too :) I just hope CLC can comeback soon, I just felt sad for them because they were going to comeback but obviously weren't able to since their song has been sold (which isnt Izone's fault at all).

• Winner Winner x 4
    • Disagree Disagree x 3
    • Agree Agree x 1
  15. UrFavAsianGuy

UrFavAsianGuy Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    sashihararino
    I'm late but did the 48 girls know that if they made it into final 12, they'd have to "quit" their 48 groups? I know this might have not been big deal for not so popular members... but I cant imagine what how the 48 groups would handle the situation if Jurina, Mirurun and Juri made it into the final 12 with Sakura..

16. minaeshi

minaeshi Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Morita Hikaru
    Twitter:
    minaeshit
    ^ I get the feeling if Jurina or even Miru got in alongside Sakura and Nako, 48G would attempt to have joint promotions between the two groups like Yuehua and Tencent did with P101 China members Meiqi and Xuanyi (although tbh they're more focused on Rocket Girls than Cosmic Girls atm). Since they're extremely popular members that 48G can't afford to lose at one go, and Mnet can't afford to give up after thousands of people voted for them, they would probably come to some agreement if that was the case.

Did the 48g girls know? They never really mentioned it throughout the series but assuming most of the girls knew of P101 before hand, they would have known that the groups would promote for at least a year away from their original companies. They're not idiots to jump into something like that without being told something so important lol. I always got the idea that Sakura said the SSK would be her last because she was aiming to get into P48 (assuming she knew about stopping 48G activities before hand) and once she got back (if she won) she wouldn't need/want to participate in SSK anymore, so that might be the case.

48G would be fine honestly. How many huge members have graduated and the 48 franchise is still standing. Other girls will just take their place. Hitomi hit the jackpot getting into IZONE and I think Sakura will benefit from this a lot more than she would being center of 48G for another 2 years with minimal improvements, look at how much she's improved already. Nako is the only one I'm worried about as unlike Sakura who is already recognized as the ace/joint #1 of 48G, Nako just started gaining steam and ranked really high, if her popularity in japan falters while she's gone it might be bad news for her :c

More relating to IZONE lol, just finished watching ep 2 of izone chu and hitomi's family are so cute! I'm happy she grew up with such a loving family. Thank you Hitomi for letting us see such a private part of your life (literally your house lool) <3

• Like Like x 3
    • Agree Agree x 2
  17. UrFavAsianGuy

UrFavAsianGuy Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    sashihararino

Thanks. I'm sure 48 would have been fine but it would have been interesting to see how they would have handled it if they lost 3-4 popular members esp since it would not only have affected the sister groups but also the mothership, akb and the ssk event.

I think they all hit jackpot with izone. It was kinda obvious to me at least that Sakura was pretty much over 48. Nako was a rising star before p48, getting into izone just accelerated her stardom power by 100 fold but yeah hitomi got the most benefits considering she was pretty much invisible before p48. Sakura could graduate from 48 after I zone and the other two can come back and become the faces of their respective groups, akb and hkt. All in all, nobody wins more than AKS. Lol

I just wished they had extended into a 16 girl member. I fee l.j bad for miyu and miho.. and that Korean girl who was #1 for the first 3 weeks or so.. (cant remember her name, sorry)

• Agree Agree x 1
  18. minaeshi

minaeshi Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Morita Hikaru
    Twitter:
    minaeshit
    ^Definitely! I think it would have been quite dramatic. The aces of SKE, NMB and HKT all leaving for 2.5 years?! AKB would be frantically looking for fresh girls to push looool

I'm just worried that Nako fans may not continue to follow her in IZONE. Right now everyone seems to be on board (unlike many Sakura fans i know of welp) so I have hope that her fanbase in japan won't be too hurt if she returns to HKT.

I'm kinda content with 12 members, would have been nice to see a 4-8 ratio although I won't lie, I was so happy Miru didn't make it. We just lost our NMB eternal ace, imagine losing the future one too at the same time, rip nmb :^^;: I think the overall in terms of who benefited the most for 48 groups i would rank it as AKB < NMB < SKE/NGT < STU < HKT. I put HKT last because yeah they got more recognition but their top 2 members after Sasshi just left the group, that's a huge blow to the fandom. At least the other SG's retained their members and their popularity lol.

The korean girl was Kaeun from Pledis btw
    I just hope they utilize Nako to be more than just the "short kawaii japanese girl". P48 proved that the girl can SING, dances flawlessly, and learns Korean very quickly. I can understand not giving Sakura or Hitomi more of a push due to their pronunciation, but Nako doesn't have that issue so please.. more nako lol /sorry i'm biased

ooh, one thing i just thought of thats interesting is how Hitomi and Sakura interact with each other.. not like Sakura was a god at the time but, when Team 8 was formed, Sakura was already centering AKB singles and being considered a major future ace of the entire franchise, i wonder how Hitomi feels now being alongside her in a group as equals. It must have been a little awkward at first surely.

• Like Like x 4
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  19. SunnyHighland

SunnyHighland Next Girls

Oshimen:
    okaberin
    Look in Hiichan's thread. We've somehow discussed about it. From some of her statements on different times, the conclusion is it is unlikely they know the full context of what they are getting themselves into, except they can debut in the new group. And it is likely the terms are even discussed later, after or around the finale.

Some think that it was some show of incompetence in negotiating by AKS. Or just being nice to the members so that they are not overworked and fairer to the other girls as well. However what you said is right, imagine if 48G lose all the big guns of sister groups at once. Only AKB NGT and STU will somehow intact with their aces/future aces. The SSK will be much more interesting. :D

• Like Like x 2
  20. JeijeiFin

JeijeiFin Kenkyuusei

As far as I know, Sasshi is still in HKT48...