Saito Asuka (Ashurin) / 1st Gen

Discussion in 'Nogizaka46 Graduated Members' started by ~~kumako~~, Feb 20, 2012.

1. sambelteri12

sambelteri12 Next Girls

I wonder why people can expect that high to 4th gen while the rising 3rd gen still can't beat 1st gen top members.

• Agree Agree x 2
  2. ForrestFuller

ForrestFuller Senbatsu

• Like Like x 1
  3. tiktok

tiktok Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Kakehashi Sayaka
    I guess, bcs we need to more positive about up coming 4th gen, imo. New blood, fresh member.

And I believe mngmnt already learn alot from 2nd case. I hope mngmnt have good plan for 4th gen, as good as 3rd gen.
    Like or not, less than 3 years, 3rd gen already more popular than 2nd gen. They (esp, Yoda, Mizuki, and Kubo) also more popular than most of 1st gen, except top 4, Maiyan, Naa, Ashu, and Iku.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  4. Halyup

Halyup Future Girls

Why do people keep downplaying 3rd gens capability? 3rd Gen have already shown the capability in HS sales . Live shows and other activities LOL

• Agree Agree x 1
  5. sistren

sistren Kenkyuusei

ume for next ace

• Disagree Disagree x 3
  6. sambelteri12

sambelteri12 Next Girls

^
    I'm not downplaying or even underestimated 3rd gens, that's why i said 1st gen top member. Maiyan alone can beat all of 3rd gen accumulated popularity.

I've reading some theory here that's 3rd gen is prepared to replace senbatsu and fukujin member and 2nd gen just to fill the Unders. It's just fan theory tho. So, why i'm asking people who have high expectation to 4th gen is because when perma-senbatsu member leave 3rd gen will replace them (according to the theory), and few spot (since 2 UG members also graduated) will be open. Then, how do you think management will handle this case? Forgeting less popular 3rd gen and focus pushing 4th gen or what? I don't think they will push both of them.

Imo, atm management will keep their focus to 3rd gen while they will slowly push 4th gens until several 1st gen member leave the group.

7. Fab-Nogi46

Fab-Nogi46 Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Akimoto Manatsu
    TBS/MBS documentary television show "Jounetsu Tairiku" is going to produce a documentary program for Nogizaka46 next generation ace Saito Asuka, the TV crew have following the young idol for 40 days including her Shanghai concert trip, the episode will be aired on 9 December 2018.

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 13, 2018
    • Like Like x 2
    • Winner Winner x 2
    • Informative Informative x 1
  8. Zeng

Zeng Kenkyuusei

It is clear that the management is trying hard to push her from ace to super ace. From her recent BUBKA magazine cover which they literally entitled "Asuka Period/Era", and now this documentary flim where she will be one of the main focus of the group when they perform in Shanghai, China. And I know she'll continue to fly high...

Yahoo article

ATC article

Last edited: Aug 20, 2019
  9. biboloxo

biboloxo Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Nishino Nanase
    Well, the top 3 right now are Maiyan, Nanase and her. Nanase is going to graduate soon, and people are expecting that Maiyan will graduate within next year so she will become the absolutely ace of Nogi for the time being.
    So, Asuka-chan, to celebrate the new era of Nogi, will you give us your 2nd PB? :cute:

• Like Like x 1
  10. chiuchimu

chiuchimu Member Stage48 Donor

But the graduating off of vets could turn peoples attention to the new gen and look for new key members and leave Asuka behind. In AKB there is a shift towards the new members after all the vets graduated. This left the remaining vets out of the spotlight like Kojimako, Juri, and specially Renacchi. Instead of them, Yui and others are taking center stage.

11. kouhaku05

kouhaku05 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Nishino Nanase
    well it won't be avoided, people turning to newer members. But asuka has her own number of fans and i doubt they would turn to newer ones just because the other vets were leaving, besides asuka's reign as nogi's absolute ace (as @biboloxo said) were just getting started, and i also do think that among the remaining members she's the only one who's capable to reach maiyan's level right now.

Last edited: Nov 29, 2018
    • Agree Agree x 3
  12. sambelteri12

sambelteri12 Next Girls

Highly unlikely. Maiyan just on another league.
    But i do hoping she can come closer to Maiyan level since she's our future ace (well.. she's Nogi's ace already).

• Like Like x 1
  13. mayuri91

mayuri91 Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    shiraishimai
    maiyan is really on another level. she can set a trend in beauty and fashion department. if asuka can do that, she definitely can reach maiyan. but it seems she is kinda rerouted to take acting as main priority, not a successor in female/fashion magazines.. hope she can be a known actress if she gonna pursue that route.

14. Zeng

Zeng Kenkyuusei

She has her own army, a very charismatic personality and most importantly- the "X" factor. You can't buy all these things. She also has a broad appeal- to the young and older generations, and to both male and female fans. Her road to success defies all logic. She always swims against the tide, goes against all odds. And yet that has brought out the best in her and that's when she's at her best. She is an enigma.

Don't worry about her. Just enjoy her success.

Last edited: Nov 30, 2018
    • Like Like x 6
    • Creative Creative x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  15. Fab-Nogi46

Fab-Nogi46 Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Akimoto Manatsu
    Do you wonder who attracted people's attention in year 2018? According to LINE NEWS presents NEWS AWARDS 2018, Nogizaka46 member Saito Asuka is the No. 1 (Idol Category).

Rankings (Idol)

1. Saito Asuka (Nogizaka46) 127.96pt
    2. Suda Akari (SKE48) 121.00pt
    3. Nakai Rika (NGT48) 116.70pt
    4. Yamashita Mizuki (Nogizaka46) 115.66pt
    5. Watanabe Risa (Keyakizaka46) 110.51pt
    6. Kobayashi Yui (Keyakizaka46) 107.34pt
    7. Tamai Shiori (Momoiro Clover Z) 103.29pt
    8. Takagi Reni (Momoiro Clover Z) 101.22pt
    9. Yoda Yuki (Nogizaka46) 91.79pt
    10. Sashihara Rino (HKT48) 82.78pt
    LINE NEWS presents NEWS AWARDS 2018 will be held on 10 December 2018.

line-awards.jpg

• Like Like x 5
  16. kouhaku05

kouhaku05 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Nishino Nanase
    The present and the future of nogizaka46 were shining.. 1,4,9 looks good.

• Agree Agree x 2
  17. sambelteri12

sambelteri12 Next Girls

No Maiyan on the list :blink:

18. Aspii-sanSlave

Aspii-sanSlave Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Saito Asuka
    • Informative Informative x 2
  19. sambelteri12

sambelteri12 Next Girls

Idk the point is based on what, but it's kinda surprising that Maiyan can't even make top 10 :^^;:

20. biboloxo

biboloxo Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Nishino Nanase
    Well, the no.3 must have attracted tons of negative attention from her scandal. ;))