Nagahama Neru (Neru) / Keyakizaka46 1st Generation

Discussion in 'Sakurazaka46 Graduated Members' started by CutePanda, Dec 4, 2015.

1. ukifune

ukifune Under Girls

Also possible that she was ill, which rumours say she was for a while. She is listed in the official site news as being one of the singers of that song.

I have a lot of confidence in Neru's strength and ability to make the most of any situation. Actually, the only thing I worry about for her right now is that she seems too enthusiastic about alcohol, lol. She is posting a lot in Keyaki Message these days, and sounds good. Praised Kyonko as an idol a few posts ago.

Last edited: Feb 16, 2019
    • Like Like x 1
  2. Furukawa_Akane

Furukawa_Akane Member

Oshimen:
    Morita Hikaru
    @ukifune I'm honestly the same as you. Coming from experience, being to ecstatic about alcohol leads to very bad things later on down the line

• Agree Agree x 2
  3. Atsu-nee

Atsu-nee Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Nagahama Neru
    The bad thing is that the wait for the next single, will be endless. If we put in reference last year, the next single would be for summer.
    Being the 2nd generation already active.
    Nothing guarantees us how the singles will be performed or if all the girls will come out.
    Will there be girls who will be left out? Is it possible that Neru is one of them?

Managers can now figure out how to give us more Neru things to consume. Because right now they have left us with empty hands.

• Agree Agree x 1
  4. Xiphyas

Xiphyas Next Girls

Oshimen:
    みなさん 美玖をお寿司かない
    @Atsu-nee I can understand you. Even when I read you wrote about to not buy the TYPE-A I said "well... he is dissapointed" and everything was understandable. Until a question appeared on my LINE, "what would happen if all the Neru-chan fans don't buy the TYPE-A?"... I was speechless because I didn't think that question could appear.

It is a remote scenario, but there is a very small possibility. And that could be a really hard hit to SONY. But even hardest to the group. And that could be sad.

All of you here and on my enviroment knows how much I love Neru-chan.

Well, we need to understand that she is possibly the busiest member of the group. She has a lot of extra jobs and I know she was really tired (taking a rest on KochiHoshi and low energy on KeyaKake). Was hard but I can understand she is doing her best.

We can't be greedy, she had a solo song. That means management and Akimoto-sensei know how important and valious Neru-chan is.

I really can understant a lot of people dissapoinment and I will respect their final decision. But don't forget Keyakizaka is a family, and they need our support.

Sorry if my english is not good enough. Thank you.

• Like Like x 4
    • Agree Agree x 3
    • Winner Winner x 1
  5. Hiraishin

Hiraishin Member

Oshimen:
    hirateyurina
    I thought you will buy the regular edition (since you are neru oshi)? Bc regular edition has neru on the cover and also her solo (Cmiiw).

I agree all of your point @Xiphyas

• Like Like x 1
  6. Ozeki

Ozeki Member

Oshimen:
    Nibubu
    Neru not appearing in one MV (a b-side and not even a main track) shouldn’t be blown to these proportions..

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  7. Iamyoung

Iamyoung Future Girls

As much as I love Neru, I love Keyaki as a whole too. I sounded selfish (as expected from an oshi) but do not want the group to be affected as a whole. I was still going to buy the CD (all type) anyway and hope Neru Oshis will do that too.

8. Furukawa_Akane

Furukawa_Akane Member

Oshimen:
    Morita Hikaru
    I don't get why people are saying they won't buy type A simply because Neru isn't in the MV yeah I get it she's not there but there has to be a simple explanation as to why she isn't there.

I'll still buy Type A because I am willing to support Keyaki, even though the song I really like isn't on Type A (it's in Type C), nor are my oshis on the cover (they're on Type D). I'll even buy all types because I'm willing to support them.

Neru is still a vital part of Keyaki and it's like, she'll have opportunities to shine no matter what or where she is.

• Agree Agree x 2
  9. Akusaiko

Akusaiko Future Girls

since this is neru thread, i presume mostly people here are hoping to see neru, ofcuz disappointment comments are often been voiced down here concerning neru, when will his solo ban lifted, i was waiting for it

• Agree Agree x 2
  10. Furukawa_Akane

Furukawa_Akane Member

Oshimen:
    Morita Hikaru
    @Akusaiko Hopefully on this week's KochiHoshi, since Gomen ne Christmas is coming out on Yuugata soon

• Agree Agree x 1
  11. paradisekiss

paradisekiss Member

Oshimen:
    Morita Hikaru
    People not buying Type A is their decision. Neru is their oshi of course and if they don’t feel the need to buy Type A it’s their business. And I support that because I also feel a bit miffed by Neru being a third row member and her total lack of screen time on the main track nevermind her nonexistent appearance on Nobody. Keyaki members have their own oshis too who will buy all versions regardless

• Agree Agree x 1
  12. ukifune

ukifune Under Girls

Neru blog post: New TV and magazine appearances. Plus some recent photos (most already seen here).

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

She's going to be on Discovering Wonders of the World, a popular Saturday evening variety/quiz show that has been on since 1986. They talk about, and sometimes visit, interesting places around the world. Neru the TV personality keeps climbing the hill. Next Saturday on TBS at 9pm.

• Like Like x 2
  13. Akusaiko

Akusaiko Future Girls

• Like Like x 2
  14. ukifune

ukifune Under Girls

I'm not sure. It seems that it may be just a campaign to introduce teens to radio. There's a hashtag (#このラジオがヤバい ="this radio is fantastic") that you use to tweet names of shows or things from radio programs to the several radio hosts shown on the website, and they may send you back an autographed message. The only show date I see is in May, when they will have a special program, but maybe they all can use the tweeted material on their shows. Hosts shown are seiyuu Ono Kensho, a member from each of Alexandros and Da-iCE, Neru (Kochi Hoshi), and others. Here's another link with info: https://news.mynavi.jp/article/20190218-772259/

As I say, I'm not sure, but that's how I understand it from the links. In any case, they are treating Neru as an important young radio host.

• Like Like x 2
  15. hibana

hibana Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Tamura Hono
    of course neru is not going to be left out from senbatsu lmao she's the 2nd most popular keyaki member

• Like Like x 3
  16. ukifune

ukifune Under Girls

With talk about Neru's invisibility continuing, someone on 5ch listed her activities this month:

main activities
    ブログ 6回 blog (6 posts)
    メッセ 92通 Message (92 posts)
    スペイベ special event
    雑誌 2誌(bis、サンデー表紙) magazines (2)
    ラジオ 3回(ビルカン、こち星×2) radio (3 times)
    テレビ 3回(かんざらし、ふしぎ発見、けやかけ) TV (drama, Discovering Wonders of the World TV show, KeyaKake)
    てちねるご飯 ate a meal with Techi
    なーこ日帰り鎌倉 day-trip to Kamakura with Naako

appearances missed
    NobodyのMV
    fortuneのCM (fortune music CM)
    けやかけ×2 (KeyaKake x2)
    こち星×1(体調不良) 1 KochiHoshi radio (due to illness)
    CDTV?

• Informative Informative x 3
    • Useful Useful x 1
  17. Akusaiko

Akusaiko Future Girls

finally, neru solo will be released today at kochi star:1st:

• Like Like x 1
  18. Atsu-nee

Atsu-nee Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Nagahama Neru
    Someone has seen the performance "Keyakizaka46 - Ambivalent" at the festival "Countdown Japan 18-19 Day 1 "?
    Ambivalent is "centering" Neru from the second row.
    Taking in some parts the choreography of Techi, but without anticipating or breaking the formation.

19. otabe

otabe Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    soraland
    i'm watching music station and I don't see Neru :cry:

• Agree Agree x 1
  20. Akusaiko

Akusaiko Future Girls

yup, no neru, 5ch are buzz with neru absent news:^^;:
    A group picture just before the show
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Feb 22, 2019