[GENERAL] The Nogizaka46 thread!

Discussion in 'General Nogizaka46 Discussion' started by Mr Waffle, Feb 19, 2012.

1. Edward900

Edward900 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shirashimai
    Thank you and happy graduation Nanase <3 <3 <3

• Like Like x 2
  2. SilentBreeze

SilentBreeze Member

just another curiosity,
    is she still part of non no model??

3. Seditious46

Seditious46 Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Higuchi Hina
    She is. :)

This video was posted earlier this week on the website.

if the video does not show watch the video here

• Like Like x 2
  4. innoaloe

innoaloe Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Hako-oshi
    Twitter:
    HangingBridge46
    Eventhough yesterday was Nanase's graduation concert, I must say Zukki steals the spotlight.

Well... With mousou-kame there, it'a understandable we got a lot of her shots [hehe]

But really, those hair extensions looked so good on her.

• Disagree Disagree x 6
    • Agree Agree x 2
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
  5. galangsatria

galangsatria Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Nishino Nanase
    Twitter:
    galangsatrw
    Cooking show from cookpad became a regular show for Maiyan and Manatsu starts from this episode.
    Ep 01
    IMG_20190225_165535.jpg
    https://www.bilibili.com/video/av44256386

Kakegurui live action trailer (Sayurin, Marika)

• Informative Informative x 1
  6. ryandtw

ryandtw Next Girls

Twitter:
    ryandtw_jpop
    I don't want to get this overblown, but there's a bit of a recent issue concerning the last single's music video.

Polsy check

I tried to access it without at VPN late Sunday night/early Sunday morning, but I wasn't able to do so. Turns out this music video has been geoblocked! Ugh! :asdfgh:

SERIOUSLY SONY??? :rant:

I talked to a few people on Twitter as well as setting up a discussion on Reddit. I'll pull out a few comments from that thread:

One big point right there. This music video (in full) is geoblocked, but other music videos (short version though) as well as some random BD/DVD release videos are still up. I mean, what's going on?

Yes. Synchronicity. Last year's spring hit. And not geoblocked??? (Correct me if I'm wrong.)

Also have to point out a Keyaki music video recently, which did the opposite of geoblocking (though the recent "Kuroi Hitsuji" single BD bonus content previews are still geoblocked):

Anyways, I don't like what's going on with this geoblocking situation. How in the world it wasn't geoblocked when it first came out, but later on they geoblocked it??? And why the other videos aren't geoblocked, particularly the short versions of music videos and BD/DVD previews (not before 2018 though), and the Synchronicity music video (unless if I'm wrong)???

Polsy check

I mean, for the Kaermichi video, does this have to do with some YouTube Music nonsense or something? (YouTube Music launched in Japan last November. Another Reddit thread related to it.)

That being said, I'm really concerned if the Nogizaka46 music video geoblocking for future music videos could happen again once again. :confused:

7. Halyup

Halyup Future Girls

TGC Kumamoto 2019
    April 20
    Umezawa. Momoko. Maiyan and Asuka
    FB_IMG_1551179490194.jpg

• Like Like x 4
  8. mayuri91

mayuri91 Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    shiraishimai
    it seems nogi domination on runway is getting lower and tbh, im not that shocked..with increase sister group, sony also wants to spread out the name for others. mizuki probably will be pushed in acting field.

9. Seditious46

Seditious46 Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Higuchi Hina
    I don't think that is the case. Sure, the number of Nogi girls that day is little, but it is also a smaller TGC show with less brands. Maybe the location plays a part as well? I don't know.
    But to say their domination on the runway is getting lower is a bit of a stretch, especially when you consider the line up for TGC Yokohama at the end of March, with Ume, Asuka, Maiyan, Maichun, Miona, Apple and yes, also Mizuki.

• Winner Winner x 3
  10. mayuri91

mayuri91 Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    shiraishimai
    really? maybe that is the reason. but i still can feel that nogi is slowly dying out its model idol status. but just my opinion only wonder what happen if maiyan grad. the model idol is basically maiyan.

• Dislike Dislike x 1
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
    • Old Old x 1
  11. Generic_User

Generic_User Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    The Ikuta Erika
    Asuka.

Nuff said.

Such is idol life.

• Winner Winner x 3
  12. Amajingu

Amajingu Member

Oshimen:
    takayamakazumi
    Im sorry to interrupt but i just realized i have 425 nogi showrooms and i was wondering what might be the easiest way to share them. Can i even ask this?

• Winner Winner x 3
  13. Conjyak

Conjyak Member

Not to mention all the other exclusive models for magazines (Matsumura and Yamashita for CanCam, Kubo for Seventeen, Higuchi for JJ, Eto for Bijin Hyakka, Hori for ar, Sakurai for NYLON-JAPAN). The biggest are/were surely Shiraishi, Asuka, and Nishino.

14. innoaloe

innoaloe Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Hako-oshi
    Twitter:
    HangingBridge46
    Kubo's LINE Live will be a weekly regular program, it seems.

On yesterday's LiVE it is informed that management is going to advertise the program on billboards in some train stations. Good for her.

The LIVE also will be 4th gen intro program, so we might not getting 4th gen Nobinobi TV series.

Management surely realized these online platform are more coat effective :D

Yesterday I realized Kakehashi Sayaka is a majime-kawaii type. But she also know how to fish :blush:

• Informative Informative x 2
  15. tiktok

tiktok Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Kakehashi Sayaka
    Nogi girls are busiest idols today. Nogi's model line are also do other job outside fashion and magz, like Musical, CM, stage play, TV show, drama, radio show etc. Their schedule are packed.

There were sometimes they only send Maiyan and Ringo to TGC bcs the event was held on NHS date.

• Like Like x 3
    • Informative Informative x 1
  16. Aspii-sanSlave

Aspii-sanSlave Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Saito Asuka
    when is the live concert where they sing nandome no aozora and fans release the balloons i think its blue?

17. sambelteri12

sambelteri12 Next Girls

Zukki and Umezawa will step up sooner or later.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Winner Winner x 2
  18. Conjyak

Conjyak Member

Hard to predict IMO, especially if a member's acting or non-modelling career is busy (like Ikuta). Yamashita certainly has a photogenic face, though, but so does Ikuta.

FYI, http://magazinesummit.jp/covergirl/ shows that in 2017, Shiraishi, Nishino, and Asuka ranked in the top 10 of most magazine covers of all female entertainers. This site http://www.fashion-webmode.com/news/16/11-3_magazine-model-ranking.html doesn't look updated anymore, but back in 2016, Shiraishi was tied for the 33rd most magazine covers when limited to fashion magazines for women (no other Nogizaka members in that ranking).

Last edited: Feb 28, 2019
  19. Generic_User

Generic_User Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    The Ikuta Erika
    Third year birthday live

20. ForrestFuller

ForrestFuller Senbatsu

Last edited: Mar 1, 2019
    • Like Like x 1