[GENERAL] The Sakurazaka46 / Keyakizaka46 Thread

Discussion in 'General Sakurazaka46 Discussion' started by ForrestFuller, Jun 28, 2015.

1. too much idea

too much idea Next Girls

Twitter:
    toomuchidea
    This is inaccurate.

Bugbear encountered a problem because expectations to them soared after composing Saimajo.
    Then it appears that Sakamichi have this competition based system to decide which song they will use, and they have already made 2 demo for Keyakizaka's 4th single. 3 hours before the deadline, one of them suddenly asked the other to make a 3rd demo which eventually will be Fukyouwaon.

• Agree Agree x 1
  2. miyabi

miyabi Kenkyuusei

@too much idea Thank for correcting. I also read this news yesterday. I admit I feel bit suprised and disappointed when reading it but then, Takahiro and Shingu used to work with Yoshimotozaka46 (i'm not sure about Momose) and this 3rd Sakamichi group happens to be in same company with JO1. This might be the connection :-/

While this CM case is cleared, Techi filming something still remain in mystery. It can be MV, CM or drama/movie. As a Techi fan, I would prefer her shooting new drama/movie but as Keyaki fan, I wish for a highschool theme MV. It's been a long time since they released this kind of MVs. (Studa has school theme but dance style mv, they wear uniform in Hiraishin & Mou mori but those two dont really talk about school)

3. techizaka

techizaka Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Oozono Rei
    • Informative Informative x 2
  4. Trinu

Trinu Under Girls

5. Iamyoung

Iamyoung Future Girls

Annnddd it happened!

6. JoltFiend

JoltFiend Future Girls Stage48 Donor

Twitter:
    joltfiend
    What the heck!? So many questions about what's going on and what's going to happen with that 9th single now.

7. Heelo

Heelo Kenkyuusei

I just hope the 2nd gen will be able to cover for these huge losses. This sucks.

• Agree Agree x 3
  8. charm

charm Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Nagahama Neru
    I was expecting Oda and Suzumon but along with Techi and Satoshi taking a break? This hit me like a truck. What is going on.

• Agree Agree x 1
  9. keyak

keyak Upcoming Girls

Still kinda reeling from the shock when I heard the news this morning..

We've all kinda been expecting Mon & Dani's grad news to come sooner rather than later but Hirate? Just when I thought she was getting her A-game back on again after her killer end-of-year performances, we're hit with this. Don't really know what to say.. Apparently, she went on SoL today but didn't really talk about why she's leaving.

Guess we shouldn't have blamed management for the 9th single delay, when there were some serious internal conflicts going on. Can't believe Shiori is going on hiatus as well, especially when she made senbatsu D:

• Agree Agree x 5
  10. techizaka

techizaka Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Oozono Rei
    yeah while s48 was down I could proprerly put feeling into orders. I'm sad because I lost two oshis but it is for the best especially for Techi. I felt like she may take a break this year but I didnt except her leaving at all. I hope she will stay in the entertainment industry since she seems to like acting.
    As for Mon, it seems like she found something else she wanted to do. She was my kamioshi and I'm really sad but I wish her the best.

My condolence to all Oda, Mon and Techi oshi out there. My thought goes to that particular user here who lost all of her keyaki oshi with this news

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Like Like x 1
  11. gish0046

gish0046 Upcoming Girls

In one day, three gone and one hiatus. That's crazy.

And since Techi has "withdrawn" instead of graduated, I guess that means she's officially no longer a member as of today?

12. ajma93632

ajma93632 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Shiraishi Mai
    I guess it was true they had internal problems and the rumors about oda and Miyu graduating. This is so sad. I never thought things would reach to this point. If Techi left because she knew how her presence was affecting the group, then that's the most kind of her, because that mean she really love Keyaki, even if that means leaving the group. I guess things like this are necessary so the group can be lead to a better and birght future. But still, this is so sad.

And I guess they'll have re-announce the senbatsu for the 9th single.

13. keyak

keyak Upcoming Girls

That's kinda my interpretation too. I think she'd be the last person to want to drag out her departure or even have some kind of grad concert. Starting from today, Hirate is just no longer part of Keyaki... The end. Whoosh. Not no more the absolute center, but no more even being a member. What an exit..

I think a news article said she still plans to be active as a solo talent though.

• Like Like x 1
  14. dragonfrommars

dragonfrommars Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    wadamaaya
    crazy, i just read this... i knew Oda would leave due to her scandal. and I heavily assumed Suzumoto would as (A) her relationship with Oda and (B) she's barely shown up in the past few months

but man... Teiichi leaving is big news. it's obvious though in hindsight. not sure i ever saw a center look like their being held hostage at gun point every time they had to/chose to appear on their own groups variety show. but honestly, this is good news for me, as that always seemed disrespectful to the fans who enjoy the show & the people who are actively working on the show.

but that aside, i'm sure Keyaki will bounce back though... the other girls just gotta work harder + the 2nd Gen has some really good girls... only problem is... wasn't Teiichi the only "super known member", in terms of public perception? not sure how their next few singles will sell... but they also have those Kenkyusei right? might want to shuffle them in the group.

• Dislike Dislike x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  15. ryuu15

ryuu15 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    saitoasuka
    why she choose quit instead graduate ? early year mystery

Sent from my Redmi Note 7 using Tapatalk

16. dragonfrommars

Oshimen:
    wadamaaya
    logically, the only reason i can think of is either (A) Management was giving her a lot of backlash, so she said "fuck off, i quit" (B) Members were giving her a lot of backlash, so she said "fuck off, i quit" or (C) Fans & Media were giving her a lot of backlash, so she said "fuck off, i quit"

• Winner Winner x 5
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Creative Creative x 1
  17. valerien

valerien Kenkyuusei

So it has come to this.

Honestly, I don't know what to feel about it. I've never been interested in Japanese idol music, and Keyakizaka46 was the first that I've ever supported, mainly because of the gravure and handshake portions of the industry. I've always felt that they were practically "selling" the girls instead of the music and I couldn't get into it, and then Fukyouwaon happened and I've been invested ever since. It just feels like the end of an era to me and I might end up dropping from it entirely, but 2017 Keyakizaka46 will always be in my thoughts as one of the best years for an idol group ever with the rawness and intensity of it all. It just feels like their initial meteoric rise came too soon, and they just didn't know how to deal with it all.

Hirate abruptly withdrawing from Keyakizaka46 makes me feel that there are certainly internal issues within the group, and her insisting on not graduating but instead withdrawing and not wanting to talk about the reasons on SOL, and then playing Kuroi Hitsuji in its entirety while practically crying, it just feels like there is more happening backstage than we know. So no graduation concert or time for a farewell, and she's out of the group immediately. Or maybe it's a consequence of Oda and Mon practically being pushed to graduation, and she just thinks that she's had enough of the idol scene.

What is clear from the immediate withdrawal is that her stock has rose, while Keyakizaka46's stock has fallen. She is trending worldwide in five different Twitter tags, I think Nikkan Sports Daily has her on the front page and Japanese morning talk shows have dedicated segments for her (https://twitter.com/slopedeliver3 - for those who understand Japanese and want to view the segments).

I don't know where this will ultimately lead the group towards, but honestly it's not looking that good. If I'm management, I'll probably try to put Kobayashi Yui or Watanabe Risa as center for some name recognition and stability but I feel now like any first generation member might graduate at any time, while none of the second generation members have name recognition or a sizeable fanbase yet. It's going to be a hard rebuilding process, and I'm expecting their singles sales numbers to drastically drop until they have another recognised center. Keyakizaka46's entire discography has been based around Hirate Yurina, and I honestly don't know how they are going to bounce back from this without having some tough times rebuilding.

I think she's still contracted to Seed & Flower, and they will probably try to push her solo career now that she's out of Keyakizaka46 because of her name value. This is the part that concerns me. I've always felt that to management, Hirate Yurina is always more important than Keyakizaka46 as a group. And it might end up in them putting Keyakizaka46 on the back burner churning out generic idol songs while basing their sales on handshakes, while typical angsty songs that would otherwise be given to Keyakizaka46 will be Hirate Yurina solo songs instead. I wouldn't even be surprised if her solo song gets released before the 9th single at this point.

I just feel like a deflated balloon at this point :) I hope that Keyakizaka46 will be able to bounce back from this, and I hope that they will be able to retain their fanbase from this setback. Ending on a positive point, Hirate Yurina leaves the idol scene as the longest running center in the history of the 48/46 groups with 8 straight singles, and the only idol in the 48/46 history to center every song she's been in (A-sides, B-sides and SakamichiAKB) from the point of debut to the point of leaving the group.

• Winner Winner x 4
    • Agree Agree x 2
    • Informative Informative x 1
  18. dragonfrommars

Oshimen:
    wadamaaya
    on another note... if i was Kobayashi or Risa, i'd be crazy happy right now.. Neru, Hirate, Hiragana.. all gone.. the only people who could of been center over them all disappeared. if the group manages to survive, 1 of those 2 are almost guarenteed to be center.

• Dislike Dislike x 6
    • Agree Agree x 2
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  19. charm

charm Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Nagahama Neru
    If you asked me 2 years ago who could have been a new center, I would have said Neru, Suzumon, Zuumin, or Yuipon. Looking now, Yuipon is the only one left on my list of center candidates. Ofc, I think runchan is also capable, but is she ready yet?
    Now to think, Neru graduating was probably a wise choice. At least she got to have a proper goodbye instead of such a bitter end. :(
    I hope the three girls will have a bright future ahead.
    Also seed and flower should really think of their problems. This group rose too fast and is now falling way too fast.

• Agree Agree x 6
    • Disagree Disagree x 2
  20. Doraleous

Doraleous Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Motomura Aoi
    Backlash for what? The hiatus? Wasn't it justified because of the injury?

• Agree Agree x 1