AKB48 Question & Answer

Discussion in 'General AKB48 Discussion' started by arrowisland, Jun 5, 2007.

1. gotbild

gotbild Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Takajo Aki
    Twitter:
    gotbild
    Now I've finished processing the concert god forgot, looking, making set list and copying some videos, but I have a last question. At the end they are performing AKB sanyou and are forming something with their lamps, but what? Normally it will be an A or AKB but what is this? Some kanji?
    nhk hall.jpg

2. Reveen

Reveen Under Girls

Yeah it's not like AKB regularly gives concerts amusing/sarcastic/teasing titles or anything

Like calling a concert "There will be no surprises" and then filling it with announcements :lol:

3. ossan

ossan Member

4. gotbild

Oshimen:
    Takajo Aki
    Twitter:
    gotbild
    So god was indeed involved? Thanks.

5. gotbild

Oshimen:
    Takajo Aki
    Twitter:
    gotbild
    I'm moving on and is now working with AKB104 Senbatsu Members Sokaku Matsuri. AKB48 really loves short concise titles. (Yes, I'm sarcastic) :D Anyway, what do you think AKB104 means? 104 members? Wrong, when I count I will get the performing numbers to 93. Is there any other explanations? Bad mathematics?

6. dutchie

dutchie Stage48 Admin Staff Member Stage48 Admin

Oshimen:
    峯岸みなみ
    Or it might have to do with that due to an influenza epidemic several members slated to appear dropped out of the performance(s), according to this link https://48pedia.org/AKB104選抜メンバー組閣祭り.

AKB48とSKE48チームSのメンバー全員が出演予定であったが、折りしもこの時期に、メンバー内でインフルエンザが蔓延しており、奥真奈美倉持明日香多田愛佳小原春香石田晴香今井悠理枝佐藤すみれがインフルエンザに罹患し休演[2]。また、増田有華は体調不良によるレッスン不足のため、第2公演の1曲のみ出演[2]松井珠理奈は体調不良のため、第1公演のみ出演となった[3]

(google translate, so ignore the sometimes weird translation of names)
    "All members of AKB48 and SKE48 Team S were scheduled to appear, but at this time, influenza was widespread among the members, Manami Oku , Asuka Kuramochi , Aika Tada , Haruka Ohara, Haruka Ishida , Yuri Imai The branch , Sumire Sato , suffers from influenza and stops performing. [2]In addition, Yuka Masuda performed only one song in the second performance due to lack of lessons due to poor physical condition.Jurina Matsui appeared only in the first performance due to his physical condition."

otoh 93 + 7 still isn't 104

Last edited: Feb 29, 2020
    • Informative Informative x 1
  7. gotbild

Oshimen:
    Takajo Aki
    Twitter:
    gotbild
    Yes, still 4 is missing. I didn't translate that note, my bad. I noticed a couple of members were missing, and that's surely the reason. Thanks. But also SDN48 were performing and maybe the rest of the missing members belonged to that sister group. I will check.

8. gotbild

Oshimen:
    Takajo Aki
    Twitter:
    gotbild
    I would say: Bad mathematics. It's impossible to know exactly what they were meaning. If I count all members listed on the inclosed set list, Team A+K+B+kenkyuusei+Team S+SDN48 I will get 104 members, but if so 6 SDN48 members are counting twice, both in SDN48 and in their original AKB teams. And where is the returning graduate members Oshima Mai and Naruse Rise supposed to belong? Well, it's a normal AKB48 mess but I'm sure 104 was ment to be the number of performing members in some way.

9. ryandtw

ryandtw Next Girls

Twitter:
    ryandtw_jpop
    What are the general Instagram accounts for SKE48 and HKT48 (AKB48 on IG is just AKB48, NMB48 is NMB48_official)?

10. David61

David61 Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Komiyama Haruka
    Twitter:
    DavidB13
    SKE48's general Instagram account is at https://www.instagram.com/official_ske48/ but it looks like nothing's been posted there for about three years

The one for HKT48 is at https://www.instagram.com/hkt48official/ but it's only got 4 items on it. All of them are advertising merch and the most recent is also about three years old.

• Informative Informative x 1
  11. gotbild

Oshimen:
    Takajo Aki
    Twitter:
    gotbild
    I have another question from the past, AKB104 Sokaku Matsuri 2009. I use 48pedia for look after which member are performing but even there I've found errors. https://48pedia.org/AKB104選抜メンバー組閣祭り
    The last concert, day 2 evening. The Team songs, #7-12. I copy from my setlist:

07. 0:26:09 Shonichi. Team B+Kitahara Rie, Iwasa Misaki, Uchida Mayumi, Komori Mika.
    08. 0:29:05 Wasshoi B! Team B+Kitahara Rie, Iwasa Misaki, Uchida Mayumi, Komori Mika.
    09. 0:32:16 Hana to chire! Team K+Iwasa Misaki, Oya Shizuka, Kikuchi Ayaka, Suzuki Mariya.
    10. 0:35:18 Korogaru ishi ni nare. Team K+Iwasa Misaki, Oya Shizuka, Kikuchi Ayaka, Suzuki Mariya.
    11. 0:38:19 LOVE CHASE. Team A+Uchida Mayumi, Nonaka Misato, Matsui Sakiko. A
    12. 0:41:28 Dear my teacher. Team A+Uchida Mayumi, Nonaka Misato, Matsui Sakiko. A

Do you see any errors? Yes, Wasamin. It's impossible for her to perform together with both Team B and Team K in one row but I couldn't figure out which data is wrong. It's not a big issue but I want to have the right data. Can someone help me? Or should it be: Can anyone help me? Ucchii performed with both Team B and Team A but she had time for change dress.

Last edited: Mar 5, 2020
  12. hinapyon

hinapyon Member

Oshimen:
    Muto Tomu
    Twitter:
    nagekinohina
    It should be Suzuki Shihori instead of Wasamin with Team B. It's clear in Wasshoi B when the members all introduce themselves.

13. Reveen

Reveen Under Girls

Unless wasamin suddenly but temporarily grew 6 inches for the show it should be easy to tell her apart from shiorin :hehe:

• Like Like x 1
  14. gotbild

Oshimen:
    Takajo Aki
    Twitter:
    gotbild
    Thank you. I was thinking in the same direction because I couldn't hear something like "Wasamin" in Wasshoi B but I couldn't figure out who it was instead. Nearly 11 years ago... They shot a closeup on Wasamin during the shuffle and my thought was: Is THAT Wasamin? :D

Edit: For me it's very hard to hear which names they are shouting in Wasshoi B.

Last edited: Mar 5, 2020
  15. gotbild

Oshimen:
    Takajo Aki
    Twitter:
    gotbild
    It's pity that some fine songs so fast will be forgotten. For example Tobenai Agehachou. But during Sokaku Matsuri it was performed 3 times, good. Before that the single MV and afterward during RH 2010. After that nothing, if I'm right? In think the song is much better, and that's not only because of Akicha singing, compared to the title song of the single, the terrible Iiiiwake maybeeeeeeeee. I already have a TA video from this concert, day 2, and I've been wondering what Yukirin are doing in the song? Now I know she's replacing a sick Masuda Yuka.

16. kfr50866

kfr50866 Kenkyuusei

Hey guys need some detective pls.
    Youtube recommended me this video
    if the video does not show watch the video here. In it they said that the singing teacher Sugai has teached Gen 13, 14 and Team 8 members in Nemousu TV at about 1:30. Does someone perhaps know witch season or episode those singing lessons are from?
    I have bad internet right now so I can't just download all 33 seasons and look for the right episode.
    Hopefully someone luckily knows.

Edit: Found some of it Nemousu TV S13 Vol.3 2013-09-15 for Gen 14.
    Seems like I should catch up with Nemousu TV as they seem to have the singing teacher almost every season for a new Gen:^^;:

Last edited: Mar 18, 2020
  17. gotbild

Oshimen:
    Takajo Aki
    Twitter:
    gotbild
    I wonder if Organization festival is a proper translation of Sokaku matsuri? It's pity that the concert list on the Wiki only are written in Kanji and romaji although most of the members here are speaking english. The concert titles are sometimes confusing.

• Dislike Dislike x 1
  18. ossan

ossan Member

"SOKAKU" means formation of a cabinet in Japanese, but it means team shuffle in AKB.

Until this concert began, the members and audience did not know the true meaning of "SOKAKU".

Last edited: Mar 19, 2020
  19. gotbild

Oshimen:
    Takajo Aki
    Twitter:
    gotbild
    Ok, thanks. Now I understand the meaning better. The concert ended in a very depressing shuffle. If a shuffle is causing a lot of tears and girls needing medical treatment there's something wrong in the heads of the staff. And calling this for a festival??? Crazy.

20. dutchie

dutchie Stage48 Admin Staff Member Stage48 Admin

Oshimen:
    峯岸みなみ
    It has been explained often enough that shuffles were meant to combat complacency in teams, there's a clip of Aki-P explaining exactly that to the reformed Team K after this shuffle.
    And yeah, it's hard on the girls, and AKS sure milks the drama of it all by making it a spectacle.
    otoh, there have been instances were girls were allowed to remain in their old teams if they really didn't want to be transferred (although those were transfers to subgroups)

I may not like the way it is done ... but I can see the point, and for some of them it worked out for the better as they were eclipsed by other girls in their original team.
    Internal competition is part of the bread and butter of AKB, if it wasn't we wouldn't have had a SSK

• Agree Agree x 1