Miyawaki Sakura (Sakura) / 1st Generation

Discussion in 'HKT48 Graduated Members' started by saika.city, Nov 27, 2011.

1. JPN48

JPN48 Member

2. David61

David61 Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Sakura's guide to idol makeup for concerts:

if the video does not show watch the video here

• Like Like x 4
  3. Ririe

Ririe Kenkyuusei

It looks so modern, it's really beautiful.

Much better than her hairstyle for her grad con, sadly.

4. David61

Flower Knows Cherry Love CM:

• Like Like x 4
  5. Rockin

Rockin Kenkyuusei

Resident Evil VIII, part 5 of Sakura's let's play.

6. David61

Photo of Sakura from the September issue of SOEN magazine:
    http://soen.tokyo/fashion/news/soen210721.html

soen2109a1.jpg

Via DeepL:

• Like Like x 3
  7. bonjourmarlene

bonjourmarlene Under Girls Wiki48 Editor

I'm guessing she's going down the modelling route now?

8. David61

Her latest video which has just been released is clothes themed, she talks about her gradcon costumes with Kayano Shinobu and Matsumoto Sayaka from Osare Company:

And a new CM for Flower Knows:

Last edited: Jul 22, 2021
    • Like Like x 3
  9. Mana

Mana Under Girls

I'm a little late but I wanted to write some opinions on Sakura's graduation at theater! First of all, I'm really glad that she decided to have a graduation at the theater as well, this is very important for 48G members and I know Sakura cares because she herself is a fan of AKB and definitely wants to have a graduation like every other popular member (like she said herself after watching Miichan's graduation concert, she talked about the graduates and said that AKB will always be her idols). This is also important because performing at the theater is really different than a concert, it's more personal and closer to fans, so I'm really glad that she made the request and that it was accepted! Some opinions:

• This stage had a lot of songs from Te wo Tsunaginagara setlist which is what Sakura performed at her debuts. I LOVE this stage and I love literally all songs of this stage, so it was really great to see them perform some of those songs! They did live singing which was nice (it's usual for HKT to sing live in theater), it was funny when Sakura and Murashige were out of breath and had a hard time to sing during Mango No.2 LOL
    • Sakura was really cute in the performance of Wimbledon e Tsureteitte with her twintails and blue clothes! Adorable! Actually even if the blue clothes is not the center but I like the parts of the blue clothes in the song, so it's good that Sakura had this position! This performance was super cute!
    • I like that this stage had 1st gens and that 3 graduates appeared + Chiyori! This was awesome! Sakura couldn't help but laugh when Chiyori appeared, even though the song was Innocence and it was serious haha. Speaking of this, Sakura was really cool during Innocence! Loved this performance.
    • The MC part where they show their audition videos where they danced to Naminori Kakigoori was so much fun! Sakura was too cute at her audition, and actually she danced it very well! Murashige was pretty good too, and funny because of her clothes haha. and lastly Natsumikan XD Her lack of energy XD Too funny LOL the girls laughed so much for this!
    • The final part with Sakura's graduation song and the last song was touching and beautiful, Sakura looks so nice in her graduation dress ;w;
    • The 'After Talk' where all the 1st gens shared photos and talked about it was very nice, it had a very comfortable atmosphere, and the girls are just like childhood friends or like a family! it was so nice to see them like this! There was a funny part when Murashige asked if it's ok to show the old pictures of Sakura with a horse mask on her, since she is really popular now, and Sakura said that it's fine and that foreign fans are just going to say "Oh my God, so cute" hahaha I love the way she said this XD

So overall it was a really good graduation stage with great songs, a really nice atmosphere, Sakura looked beautiful and cute and she was really natural, I love seeing her like this. She performed very well and everyone else too, they were all great! Around the end of the stage and the end of the 'After Talk', the girls sometimes cried, it was really sweet ;_; I loved her graduation concert but I loved this theater graduation just as much. Glad that she did both! (Btw I wrote my opinions about Sakura's graduation concert in the thread about it here).

Once again and for the last time, I want to say congratulations Sakura for your graduation! <3

• Like Like x 2
  10. fatrain

fatrain Under Girls

Sasshi mentioned her advice to Sakura in her latest Youtube collab

10:20-

• Like Like x 1
  11. BilyIsFab

BilyIsFab Kenkyuusei

• Informative Informative x 2
  12. Rebel_0

Rebel_0 Kenkyuusei

While that is likely the case, considering her name keeps getting attached to them and where theres smoke theres fire, the source reporting it and claiming they confirmed it with her reps are highly unreliable/just a straight up tabloid rag so its far from confirmed until she or hybe decide to actually say something themselves. Theres rumors from flight info sellers that she is booked to fly to Korea today though but theyve been wrong in the past as they claimed she had flights in both May and July before which never happened

Last edited: Aug 19, 2021
    • Like Like x 2
  13. lionel90

lionel90 Under Girls

14. Rebel_0

Rebel_0 Kenkyuusei

Thats using the same tabloid source ( Wow Korea) as the Koreaboo article posted above, still nothing official from the actual parties involved though there is now a more legitimate Korean article out stating shes arriving in Korea on the 23rd to engage in talks with HYBE

• Informative Informative x 1
  15. wlerin

wlerin Next Girls

Here's the actual WOW Korea "article" since every Korean gossip rag keeps quoting it but never linking it.
    https://twitter.com/Wowkorea_press/status/1427969805986897930

The video itself is just old airport footage. The "article", such as it is, is in the video's description.

There is, as yet, still nothing about this on the actual WOW Korea site.

Last edited: Aug 19, 2021
  16. BilyIsFab

BilyIsFab Kenkyuusei

I wouldn't believe it 100% at all either and there is already news/rumour from Sportkhan, claiming that she'll be flying to Korea on Aug 23.

17. budokanlife014

budokanlife014 Kenkyuusei

And HYBE has come out with another "can't confirm" response to this. It's playing out but too slowly for most fans lol.

18. best48fan

best48fan Kenkyuusei

Lol, no.

And to be honest here Vernablossum? has a history of "poor negotiating tactics" with other companies. Its one of the reasons i suspect why the others haven't had as many jobs as they should over the years.

• Agree Agree x 3
  19. budokanlife014

Not to say much about whatever tactics either side is using, but I don't think that Vernalossom could match Sakura's ambition to be a global idol. They may do well in Japan and the AKB sister groups outside of Japan, but beyond that? HYBE's reach seems to align more with Sakura from what I've seen.

20. budokanlife014

End of the day, each side will use whatever leverage they have to get the best deal out of this. Also, what does Sakura really want? Sure she can stay with the status quo and make a comfortable living doing what she is already doing in Japan. Or was that whole "she wants to go global" just talk? If the latter part wasn't all talk, then I'll guess she won't be too happy with Vernalossom if things break down. But I think she'll move. Vernalossom missing out on possible future dealings with HYBE would be bad business for them.

Last edited: Aug 20, 2021