Hongo Yuzuha (Yuzu) / Draft 2nd Generation

Discussion in 'NMB48 Graduated Members' started by moomookan, May 12, 2015.

1. Merlin54

Merlin54 Next Girls Stage48 Donor

Yuzu Twitter - off-shot from Weekly Young magazine

E9o9xxVUUAABfyO.jpg

• Like Like x 5
  2. patapataful

patapataful Upcoming Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    kashiwagiyuki
    Twitter:
    patapataful
  3. Merlin54

Off-shot Young Magazine

E9wmo8eVgAAKqHD.jpg

(Source: Yuzu Twitter)

Edit :
    Weekly Young #39 featuring Yuzu is the best selling issue this year! (so far)

3dc2f3c3-7388-4dc5-bc87-4c339c5bd285.jpg

'' The fresh charm of NMB48 Hongo Yuzuha , which first appeared in Yanmaga , has swept across Japan, and Young Magazine No. 39, which was released on August 23 (Monday), has been reported to be sold out at convenience stores and other places.
    No. 39 hit the top of the actual sales rate in Young Magazine (excluding the merged issue) released this year, and Ms. Hongo made a phenomenal Yanmaga debut. In response to this response, the editorial department has decided to re-appear Ms. Hongo immediately.

Ms. Hongo will also appear on the front cover gravure of the monthly Young Magazine No. 10 released on September 21st (Tuesday) .''

https://yanmaga.jp/columns/articles/1492

Last edited: Aug 28, 2021
    • Like Like x 4
  4. Merlin54

Yuzu Twitter

Off-shot Young Magazine -

E918Ry9VcAAPVnd.jpg

本当にありがとうございますみなさん見つけたら是非ゲットしてい
    Thank you very much
    If you find one, please get it!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Crayon Shin-chan

E9zbyxsVgAE1JnY.jpg

可愛すぎました
    It was too cute
    ~~~~~~~~~
    Modelpress -

NMB48 Yuzuha Hongo's first cover for "Yanmaga" received an exceptional response.
    The magazine made an astonishing debut, selling out at convenience stores one after another and achieving the highest actual sales rate among the single issues released this year. The magazine's
    editorial department immediately decided to have Hongo appear again.

Screenshot_20210828-052255.jpg Screenshot_20210828-052152.jpg

https://mdpr.jp/news/detail/2741854

• Like Like x 4
  5. Merlin54

Last edited: Aug 30, 2021
    • Like Like x 3
  6. Merlin54

Yuzu Twitter -

おはようございます今日は #BUBKA さんの発売日上西怜ちゃんと2人で表紙をさせていただいてます! ずっと着たかった伝統のある水着みなさん是非ゲットして下さい

Good morning
    Today is # BUBKA's release date
    Rei Jonishi and I will be on the cover!
    A traditional swimsuit that I've always wanted to wear
    Please get it by all means

E-FJOymVkAQ6oco.jpg

Off-shot October BUBKA on sale today

241145471_801455177217098_4542893995665098555_n (1).jpg 241059122_550373859622552_8962142964072053891_n (1).jpg

https://www.instagram.com/p/CTPPf3jJBQO/

Last edited: Aug 31, 2021
    • Like Like x 5
  7. irontech

irontech Next Girls

Some other pics from her recent photoshoots.

NMByuzu25.jpg NMByuzu26.jpg

NMByuzu27.jpg NMByuzu28.jpg

NMByuzu29.jpg NMByuzu30.jpg

NMByuzu31.jpg NMByuzu32.jpg

NMByuzu33.jpg

• Like Like x 4
  8. Reveen

Reveen Under Girls

Yuzu's post count has quadrupled in the last 4 months :shock:

9. lionel90

lionel90 Under Girls

Twitter:
    Lionel_90
    Niconico has timeshift
    NMB48 has idolshift

10. nvmea

nvmea Under Girls

Oshimen:
    Hongo Yuzuha
    Twitter:
    nvmea
    I translated the interview with Rei and Yuzu from the latest BUBKA
    B = BUBKA, Y = Yuzuha, R = Rei

B: Today you had the chance to wear the historical clothes that Yamamoto Sayaka and Shiroma Miru had worn.
    R+Y: We're glad!
    B: In a previous (August) issue, when you two together with Shiroma-san were on the cover, Shiroma-san was saying: "They have to wear that!" So before her graduation, we held a succession ceremony like that.
    R: I had the red one [they are here referring to the feather boa that Sayanee, Miru (and redacted Suuchan) had worn before - along with the black mizugi]; I did admire it and wanted to wear it at some point.
    Y: I had the blue one. It's the colour that my beloved Yamamoto Sayaka-san had worn so I'm delighted.
    B: Sayanee wore it 8 years ago, so at that time you were still in primary school weren't you?
    Y: Yes. I somehow remember seeing it. However I could have not imagined at that time that 8 years later I'd be doing gravure haha.
    B: Talking about 8 years ago, at that time Jonishi-san's older sister (Jonishi Kei) was appearing in a legendary serial in our magazine called "Jonishi's Fitness Club". Was she saying anything about that at home?
    R: Hm? No, not really.
    B: Good to hear she wasn't complaining haha. Last time you appeared together with Shiroma-san. Now there's only two of you. How do you feel about that?
    Y: This is the first time us two do gravure together so it was a fresh feeling and I had been looking forward to it.
    R: Last time I felt very grateful - thanks to the presence of my two senpais I had the chance to appear on the cover. But that even without Miru-san we could appear on the cover again is making me very happy and I hope we can build on that from now on as well.
    Y: When I saw the details of the shoot and there were the words "cover", I felt very thankful.
    B: For Hongo-san it's now the fifth appearance in a row. You have really been pushed by us, haven't you haha.
    Y: I'm grateful haha.
    B: Since you aren't really mentioning it, I'll try to to say it myself, but you do realize the meaning of you two being entrusted with the cover even without Shiroma-san, right?
    R: Miru-san is graduating and us two are going to succeed her, right.
    B: For the July 2016 issue, we asked Shiroma-san to appear on the cover. It was around the time Watanabe Miyuki-san was graduating. We thought it's pretty much the same situation now.
    R: After Miru-san's graduation, all of first generation will have left. We have also become senpais already but up till now we have been running away from taking the lead. But now we cannot be saying things like that anymore. I want us to lead the group from now on, together in senbatsu with Yuzu-chan.
    Y: I almost never hear a kouhai talk like that so I'm very happy.

B: What place does gravure have for you two among all the various activities you do?
    R: Excepting activities where I can interact with fans, gravure is the activity I can enjoy the most.
    Y: I think it's a place where I discovered a new myself. Because in middle school I declared that I absolutely wouldn't do gravure, fans ended up thinking like that as well. So I think they were surprised haha.
    B: Do your twitter followers still keep increasing?
    Y: Yeah they do.
    R: Number of followers I care about, but lately what I care about even more is whether people actually properly read the tweets.
    B: When I looked at the rankings a while ago, Jonishi-san had the 4th biggest number of followers.
    R: Sure enough it does increase thanks to gravure. But it's not only that, but also opportunities like entering senbatsu, releasing a PB etc, which help the growth.
    B: It after all depends on whether you can create more such opportunities, right. For Hongo-san, what is the next goal in the gravure world?
    Y: Having a solo cover.
    B: Saying it straight like that is great! Solo cover would be nice for sure; would you also like to release a PB in the future?
    Y: Yes I would like to.
    B: Asserting that as well is truly amazing. Have you noticed that your fan base would widen lately?
    Y: Yes, since I started doing gravure, I have gained a lot of fans of Sakamichi groups.
    B: I wanted to talk about that as well, it's definitely an effect of the magazine appearances. When fans of Sakamichi groups get the magazine, they notice the idols from other groups doing gravure and that‘s how they can discover you.
    Y: People who take a look at the gravure might know the name of our group but not as far as knowing our names. I have also been gaining a lot of Korean fans so the fan base has definitely widened.
    R: For example when (Shibuya) Nagisa-san appears in a variety program she connects NMB48 with outer world. I would like to do the same through gravure.

B: What are your impressions of each other?
    Y: Reichan especially hates losing. She was a quiet kid when she entered, but she would always give her best in everything. As the number of kouhais increased, she started fostering a sense of responsibility and we got to see her cool side.
    B: "Cool" side?
    Y: For example when a senpai misremembers the dance moves it's quite awkward to point that out isn't it. But at such times she just tells you.
    R: I can say it to girls from my team, but to address the group in general, that I cannot yet do. At those times I rely on my genmate Kojima Karin-chan and tell her: "The dance is all wrong, could you please tell everyone?"
    B: Yeah that is quite difficult to do. What is Jonishi-san's impression of Hongo-san?
    R: She is always friendly. Whenever she goes out with someone, whether it's kouhai or genmate, she always treats them. She's obsessed with treating others!
    Y: First time I hear that lol.
    R: She treated me to tapioca.
    Y: I do things like going to buy tapioca in breaks between lessons, but to go by myself feels lonely, so I invite kouhais to go with me and buy them one as well in recompense. That is also sort of an NMB tradition; for me the first time was when Ichikawa Miori-san bought me a cotton candy. Since then I felt I have no choice but to also treat my kouhais.
    B: Does Jonishi-san treat kouhais as well?
    R: Yes I do when we hang out.
    B: I see the tradition is succeeding like that. From the perspective of senpai-kouhai relationship, what did you think when you heard Shiroma-san's graduation announcement?
    Y: I thought: "It finally happened…" The announcement came at a time when members had gone through Nambattle developed sense of responsibility, so it felt like we had been challenged: "NMB48 will now rely on you remaining members".
    R: As for me, I had wanted her to stay a bit longer still, but after it happened I had the chance to do a lot of work together with Miru-san and I decided that in the remaining time I have to soak up as much as I can.
    B: So what have you learned in these last few months?
    R: Her ability to switch on her idol mode when she stands on stage is amazing. On stage she is more idol-like than anyone else, then in the backstage she is entertaining. That is something I’d like to inherit from her.
    B: You feel very strongly about inheriting things.
    R+Y: Yes we do.

B: It’s the same for every group, that the first generation builds the base. But they keep gradually graduating until none of them remains. The group is still the same, but the members have changed. That time is now. To continue the same route, or exactly because the members have changed the group should also change appropriately, that is the question. Which one do you prefer?
    Y: I want to show a bit of a different flavour. The image of NMB doing comedy is very strong, so I think it would also be interesting to do stuff like MV in uniforms and put our innocent side on display.
    R: I think it would be good to keep our image of doing comedy, synchronized dancing etc, while also trying to better convey everyone's individual charms to the outside world.
    B: Do members talk about such things among each other?
    Y: Not necessarily to that extent, but with my friends Umeyama Cocona-chan and Nakano Mirai-chan we do talk about things like the future of the group or “this member should do more like this”. Because we cannot say it directly.
    R: I don’t talk about such things with anyone. I ponder them at home.
    B: Well since this is something that staff ought to do, it is alright if you don’t think about it much. Especially in case of NMB48, you can already see the guidelines of “this is what NMB48 need right now” and also that that decision was taken fast.
    Y: We certainly do have this sense of trust. Since I myself am the indecisive type, I am glad that things are being decided haha.
    R: Staff have been giving a lot of thought towards members and I am thankful that we keep steadily moving forward.

B: For example the Muchakuse stage produced by Kinoshita Momoka-san is also one of those things. Basically it was launched with the concept of uncovering new character, because "there have been too many 'nice girls' lately". How was it for Jonishi-san who joined that stage?
    R: To have a chance to show a new myself is nice, and since recently we have stopped doing Yuri Gekijo, I think it's good we can continue this tradition as well.
    Y: I do not appear in the Muchakuse stage, but I was given the role of angel in the Yuri Gekijo back in the fifth anniversary concert. I have not appeared in it since, so I would like to do it soon haha!
    B: I think it's an important trial. You can feel the message that it is ok to be more free.
    R: Right. I want to be someone who is able to grab the spotlight. Like during lives to just romp about.
    Y: Yeah to be able to act freely during lives as well, right. There was a live where Kinoshita Momoka-san sung the Overture and I would like for that spirit to return back.
    B: Right. It's fine to act freely, and also, as Shiroma-san said in the August issue, "the person who speaks up wins".
    Y: My personality is such that I care about what other people think, so I would be considering, if I said "I want to enter senbatsu", what would people think. I have been able to write that in blog or twitter, but to say it out loud is something I have not been able to do in 6 years. I think it's after all very important to proactively appeal to people.
    B: For sure. Time flies so fast after all.
    Y: I entered the group when I was in my first year of middle school and six years have already gone by. You got to cherish every moment.
    R: For me it's also been more than 5 years already and although I kept thinking I am still a kouhai, the senpais have all been gradually leaving.
    Y: I am now 18 years old and I think it's a special age. You are kind of seen both as an adult and as a kid. I would love to stay 18 forever, but since I am already a middle rank member I want to become someone kouhais can rely on.
    B: Is there someone who relies on you?
    Y: My Kyunmart groupmate Satsuki Aika-chan. We are also the same age so I give her some advices.

B: It's still in the future, but let's talk about the next NMB48 single, which will not have any first generation members for the first time. I suppose there is going to be a lot of attention on how it pans out. How much are you already thinking about the next single?
    Y: I don't know who is going to be the centre, but for me I absolutely want to at last enter senbatsu. That feeling has grown very strongly.
    B: I think you can feel safe haha. It's not totally unreasonable that you and Jonishi-san will be the double centre.
    Y: No way!
    R: In that case, we'll do mizugi?
    Y: A mizugi single? We haven't done that lately after all. I want it to come back!
    R: It feels worrying because Miru-san is leaving, but I want to show that NMB can still do it.
    B: It's crucial to show that side at Shiroma senpai's graduation concert as well.
    Y: Miru-san has been saying "I have high expectations of D2 girls" so I want to make sure I won't disappoint her!
    R: Miru-san taught me that "even if it's not in the centre, people with an aura will shine even on their own", so I want to go to the rehearsals with the ambition to shine whenever I stand.
    B: Jonishi-san's feeling about the centre position is quite strong, isn't it. But In the past few years, Yoshida Akari-san or Shibuya Nagisa-san have proved it is possible to have a worth unrelated to one's position. Didn't such fact change your perspective about it?
    R: I want to stand in the centre and that hasn't changed.
    Y: I think the centre position is important for sure, however for me I agree it is not everything. Like, if I can showcase myself in a different way that's fine too.
    B: First of all we will be awaiting you showing that spirit to everyone at the graduation concert!

• Like Like x 5
  11. patapataful

patapataful Upcoming Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    kashiwagiyuki
    Twitter:
    patapataful
    @nvmea thank you very much for the translation. :blush:
    Haha would be nice seeing the two as double center in a summer single:hehe:<3

• Like Like x 1
  12. x_lambs

x_lambs Next Girls Stage48 Donor

Twitter:
    worklodz
    anyone else miss her nozomi cosplay for 2rd gen draft ?

if the video does not show watch the video here

13. irontech

irontech Next Girls

Latest photoshoot with Wakapon. Flash special edition 2021.

NMByuzu34.jpg NMByuzu35.jpg NMByuzu36.jpg NMByuzu37.jpg

Last edited: Sep 11, 2021
    • Like Like x 4
  14. nvmea

nvmea Under Girls

Oshimen:
    Hongo Yuzuha
    Twitter:
    nvmea
    I translated the interview with Yuzu and Wakapon from the FLASH. It's a shorter but probably most entertaining one I did so far!
    F = FLASH, W = Wakapon, Y = Yuzuha

F: Even though you two had been doing a lot of gravure, today's pair shoot was the first time for you, which is kind of surprising.
    Y: We had had surprisingly few interactions until now, so to see Wakapon could do such expressions allowed me to discover a new side of her and that was a lot of fun.
    W: I enjoyed it as well, just singing together and doing the shoot and so on all in high spirits.
    F: Have you discovered something new about each other?
    Y: I realized she really speaks a lot! We had been in same team together, but even back then we hadn't really had the chance to talk together, then we went to different teams again. It had been a long time since we could talk properly and I discovered for the first time that she is really good at leading the conversation for you.
    W: Back then I had only just entered the group and I had been nervous around senpais. But after spending today together I discovered she would laugh at anything so it was fun. We became closer haha!
    Y: Well yeah I'm someone who laughs a lot.
    W: Hehe, getting carried away.
    Y: Stop it, haha.
    F: Good friends haha. What was your impression of each other before today?
    Y: Wakapon for me had mostly the image of a mature and firm person. That she would go along with this young brat's energy, being an entertaining and friendly young lady - that I had not imagined.
    W: Yeah I am a friendly young lady haha! For me Yuzuha-san was someone who even though she is a senpai, she would be sociable with anyone, basically like a neighbourhood kid.
    Y: Wait is this even supposed to be a praise?!
    W: Of course it is.
    Y: Well I don't think I have been called a neighbourhood kid before…
    F: Oh it's a great praise isn't it!
    Y: Hahaha! You gotta be joking though!
    W: It's the greatest praise!
    Y: Hey you two teamed up on me didn't you!
    F: She means that you lift everyone's spirits with your energy.
    W: That's right. Like, people around you also get energized.
    Y: I'm happy to hear that. I guess if you put it like that then it can be considered a praise.
    W: I just think it's truly amazing how everyone simply has to start smiling when they are around you.
    Y: Heh, it's nice to hear that (embarrassed).

F: What do you respect about each other?
    Y: Wakapon is now the vice-captain of FRONTIER that is captained by Nakano Mirai-chan. To be able to support Mirai on one hand and also take care of other members including her senpais, that I find wonderful and I respect that.
    W: I'm happy to hear that. For Yuzuha-san, her communication skills are indeed amazing. At Miru-san's graduation concert, a new member, 7.5th gen Lee Siyeon, was introduced and already that very day they were holding hands and strolling together which I was amazed by haha.
    Y: It wasn't like that! There's a story behind that! I just thought that since she had just joined as a 7.5th gen, she would be all on her own and that she could feel lonely. So I approached Siyeon-chan and asked her "How was it today?", and she replied: "It was fun!" So we were relievedly walking back to the dressing room together, then out of the blue Siyeon-chan held my hand…
    F: You were on the receiving end, right.
    Y: Exactly! And the moment we held our hands, she exclaimed: "We're married!" At that time I thought I was the only one, but apparently she had also said that to Chihhi-san (Kawakami Chihiro) and Kato Yuka-san which took me aback.
    W: You would be ok with the marriage thing?
    Y: Yeah, I'm open to do it!
    F: Were the other things at Shiroma-san's graduation concert that left an impression?
    Y: When first generation members lined up in a row and I was listening to (Yamamoto) Sayaka-san's words, I was about to cry. But then I decided I don't want to cry here, and that I would cry only after Miru-san's graduation stage in theatre is over, and I swallowed my tears.
    W: On that topic, the same happened to me even before that… After senpai's unit corner ended and we were about to come out to perform Shidare Yanagi, I thought "Coming up after this splendid performance of first generation senpais is scary" and felt like crying. At that time Anchu-san and Momone-san encouraged everyone "It's us who are carrying NMB now!" and "Let's come out and do it!"
    F: Nice story! The scene where you beat on your chest with your fist while speaking was also quite impressive.
    W: I got into it haha. But for real, the aura that first generation members have even when just standing doing nothing is no joke. On our way home we all discussed together "How do they do it?!"
    Y: In the end it's all about confidence I guess? When you see first generation members doing everything so confidently, I felt like that's something we have been missing.

F: The theme of this shoot was "If these 2 were to form a band". How was it?
    Y: We kind of share the same taste in music right?
    W: Yeah, I'd say we both like rock music.
    F: What's your favourite band?
    Y: I love ONE OK ROCK. Their power and the fact they put English in their lyrics, the way they try out different genres and melodies, it's all really cool. Though I don't know any English at all.
    W: Yeah English lyrics are pretty cool. For me I enjoy heavier style of music so I listen a lot to Maximum the Hormone.
    Y: Wow, I cannot picture that!
    W: Right haha. But I simply like bands and I have gone to festivals before, even doing headbanging there.
    Y: That's so unexpected… But I also like festivals so I'd like to go somewhere with Wakapon.
    F: Hongo-san also does stuff like headbanging?
    Y: I don't go that far, but I have joined circle pits quite a few times. Everyone forms a circle together and spin around, it's a blast!
    W: I know what you mean!
    Y: Yeah you just join in right? Me and Wakapon really click!
    F: There are also people dancing in the middle of a circle pit aren't they?
    W: Yes there are!
    Y: They always are haha!
    F: How about you two doing something like that?
    Y: Eh like that?!
    W: But hey I can imagine it.
    Y: Yeah I kind of want to do that haha.
    F: You two are truly cheery people, I even prepared such memo, "Futari wa Youkya" [Two Cheery People]
    Y: Sounds like "Purikyua" [the anime Pretty Cure].
    W: I'm kinda starting to like that name haha.
    F: Since we are already at it, shouldn't you just form a band for real?
    Y: Well let's "Futari wa Youkya" be our name then!
    F: Sounds like a comedy duo name…
    Y+W: Hey everyone! We are "Futari wa Youkya"! [The standard introduction comedy duos do when coming on stage.]
    F: You sound all ready to start doing manzai haha.

• Like Like x 5
  15. nvmea

nvmea Under Girls

Oshimen:
    Hongo Yuzuha
    Twitter:
    nvmea
    Yuzu got a random mention in one of the recent Akarin's videos. The topic was the different body frame types which Japanese use. They used 48G idols to explain and they were mostly big names like Sayanee, Yuuri, Milky or Yukirin (and... Hara Karen lol). Yuzu was mentioned when they talked about "wave/natural" type, they basically said that... their body is soft and the voluptuousness spills wide lol (Akarin kinda illustrates it on the pic lol). Akarin then called Yuzuha the "current hot topic gravure queen from NMB".

it's around 10:30

if the video does not show watch the video here
    スクリーンショット 0003-09-11 9.48.20.jpg

• Like Like x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  16. irontech

irontech Next Girls

Random postcard photo when you purchase Flash SP edition 2021.

Sample pic

NMByuzu38.jpg

• Like Like x 1
  17. nvmea

nvmea Under Girls

Oshimen:
    Hongo Yuzuha
    Twitter:
    nvmea
    the cover of Monthly Young Magazine is out (release is Sep 21)
    [​IMG]

news also came out that she's gonna appear in the next issue of Young Champion (release is Sep 28; she is in the middle on the left side)
    [​IMG]

we also know she's gonna be in Weekly Playboy, but not yet in the next one, so probably only in October... As for the 48Times gravure, some meeting concerning that already happened so it might be started soon too.
    In other, nongravure news, she is not joining the singing competition. Her explanation was, in short, that she doesn't feel motivated at the moment and simply doesn't want to!

• Like Like x 2
    • Informative Informative x 2
  18. qpet

qpet Future Girls

I was so sure she would take part in the competition I didn't even check the list. can't blame her, she sang so well last time, judges are deaf/rigged

19. nvmea

nvmea Under Girls

Oshimen:
    Hongo Yuzuha
    Twitter:
    nvmea
    when she wasn't in the preliminary list I had faint hope she was maybe just busy or sth but well... she really hates losing and the last time hurt her! And now there are more big talents among 7th gens...

people have been nagging her to do solo live in theatre again all year and she always replied with sth like "I need to practice more because I want it to be really good". But it's been quite a while since she talked about it too... She says she practices guitar on free days though and also she sang in the recent YNN karaoke show. She's absolutely not giving up on her performing! It's just been fairly busy and turbulent half a year for her... although it's probably gonna get even busier from now on after she enters senbatsu...

20. qpet

qpet Future Girls

ah, good to know she's still doing other things besides wearing a bikini :approve:

• Dislike Dislike x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1