Hongo Yuzuha (Yuzu) / Draft 2nd Generation

Discussion in 'NMB48 Graduated Members' started by moomookan, May 12, 2015.

1. Reveen

Reveen Under Girls

Her birthday is in January, they sometimes time announcements around birthdays or anniversarys.

2. irontech

irontech Next Girls

NMByuzu69.jpg NMByuzu70.jpg

• Like Like x 4
  3. irontech

irontech Next Girls

Yuzu had a photoshoot for 48G Magazine and according to her comments, she was in 2nd place for Girls Selection, thus won her a trip to Okinawa for the magazine.

Some pics of her photoshoot.

NMByuzu76.jpg NMByuzu73.jpg

NMByuzu74.jpg NMByuzu72.jpg

NMByuzu75.jpg NMByuzu71.jpg

• Like Like x 2
  4. nvmea

nvmea Under Girls

Oshimen:
    Hongo Yuzuha
    Twitter:
    nvmea
    • Like Like x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  5. irontech

irontech Next Girls

Yuzu twittered a scheduled released of her appearance in the upcoming weeks/month in various magazines. Not sure whether it's front cover, but she will have a section. Quite a lot, to be honest. No wonder she is named "Next Gen Gravure Queen" in the article.

NMByuzu77.jpg

• Like Like x 1
  6. David61

David61 Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Komiyama Haruka
    Twitter:
    DavidB13
    • Like Like x 2
  7. irontech

irontech Next Girls

Other sample pics from BUBKA

NMByuzu79.jpg NMByuzu81.jpg

• Like Like x 2
  8. David61

David61 Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Komiyama Haruka
    Twitter:
    DavidB13
    • Like Like x 1
    • Creative Creative x 1
  9. sscrla

sscrla Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Oshimen:
    Takayanagi Akane
    Last edited: Dec 21, 2021
    • Like Like x 3
  10. irontech

irontech Next Girls

Her comments on FLASH SP Edition.

if the video does not show watch the video here

Other sample pics. (BUBKA / FLASH SP)

NMByuzu82(1).jpg NMByuzu83.jpg

NMByuzu84.jpg NMByuzu85.jpg

NMByuzu87.jpg NMByuzu88.jpg

NMByuzu89.jpg NMByuzu90.jpg

NMByuzu91.jpg NMByuzu92.jpg

• Like Like x 4
  11. trippy

trippy Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Yuzuha Huge-O
    and here i thought that she needed 2 chair to support hers

12. qpet

qpet Future Girls

maybe I'm wrong, but idols tend to be flat chested, so it's not really a surprise that there are fans (the majority?) whose type isn't Yuzu. (not mine either). but she looks sexy on the photos, and she gains popularity with them. nothing wrong with it
    I doubt she wants that, she has other talents.
    she's a short girl, they look bigger bc of the booba to height ratio

13. FlowingColors

FlowingColors Future Girls

I don't know why she's still in pop, should leave and become a full-time gravure idol. Nothing against her as a person, but I want idols to succeed as individuals, with their character and/or talents/skills. Looks are not unimportant to a certain point I guess, but relying mainly on the sexual fantasies of (mostly) men is just..
    Gravure really is a constantly growing problem within the 48Group (Don't get me wrong, they surely are good looking and attractive, but I wish the would concentrate that on PBs) :poop:

• Dislike Dislike x 3
    • Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  14. MrQazman

MrQazman Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Takahashi Minami
    AKB48 used to dominate gravure magazines. NMB48 is just reviving the tradition. Nothing new about 48G gravure.

• Agree Agree x 3
  15. lionel90

lionel90 Under Girls

Twitter:
    Lionel_90
    Constant problem, how ?
    They raised the minimum age quite some years ago now. Yuzuha herself is 18. Adult age in most countries on the planet.
    I checked again the whole thread, and the 1st pic showed "only" this year.

Last edited: Dec 24, 2021
  16. nvmea

nvmea Under Girls

Oshimen:
    Hongo Yuzuha
    Twitter:
    nvmea
    I understand that gravure is a controversial topic and people might have some problems with it. To each their own. But I would very much ask you to try to be more open-minded and reconsider your view of girls who do gravure as "girls without enough character/talent/skills who are only good to become an object of men's sexual fantasies" (you didn't say exactly that, but it was pretty close). It really is extremely offensive - not only to Yuzuha, but to women in general.

I am just going to leave it at that and not even address whether Yuzuha is the girl you made her to be or whether it is of good taste to come to her thread just to say she should leave the group.

• Like Like x 4
    • Agree Agree x 2
  17. FlowingColors

FlowingColors Future Girls

Dear @nvmea maybe you misunderstood me and/or I failed to express myself correctly. I like it when woman "kick ass". So many men downsize girls/women to just being sex objects or good for small, feminine things. "You're cute, girl. Now let the man do it" is something that makes wanna vomit. I want them to show these type of men that we are all equal in what we can do/achieve. Idols, or women in general who do gravure are OF COURSE not -
    - in fact there are very intelligent women who go even further and film AVs. Everybody can do with their life what they want to.
    What I wanted to say with my post -and failed it seems- these girls can do better than that. I'm sure they got talents, some still hidden and some we've seen a spark of. Yuzuha for example -if I remember correctly she can play the guitar and isn't the worst singer. Why not boosting that? She could have said ,,Gravure? Fck that. Try gettin' a glimpse when you see me perform, but I will it make with character and talent+hard work!", she would have gotten a fan in me. Especially because she would show these lustful idiots the middle finger. But she didn't. Sadly. I imagine it would be harder to gather fans walking the other way, but it's up to her. Well it surely wasn't stupid of her doing gravure considering how much attention she captures.
    ,,It really is extremely offensive - not only to Yuzuha, but to women in general." I am really sorry if my message conveyed a feeling of "subtle" misogyny when in reality I don't feel that way at all.
    ,,But I would very much ask you to try to be more open-minded and reconsider your view of girls" Please ask next time if that's really my view regarding my statement before labeling me as something like an anti-feminist. You didn't say it openly, but you hid it behind your statement.

@lionel90 To me it's not about age (although they should be at least 18, as mentioned by you), it's about the frequency. I feel like there's a new gravure post regularly. Could be my imagination..

Last edited: Dec 24, 2021
    • Dislike Dislike x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  18. qpet

qpet Future Girls

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    shameless

19. nvmea

nvmea Under Girls

Oshimen:
    Hongo Yuzuha
    Twitter:
    nvmea
    I don't think you failed at all, because it is exactly such statement I (and possibly others here) have problems with. This quoted statement doesn't differ at all from the previous ones: She could have done better with her REAL TALENT AND HARD WORK, but instead of doing the right thing and the hard thing, she sold her soul to the devil and earns fame the cheap and filthy way, how sad, well I hope she is happy succeeding like that... That is such an incredibly sweeping, judgemental statement (and the last three sentences of that paragraph so snarky), that preceding the whole paragraph with "Everybody can do with their life what they want to." is truly ironic. Girls can do whatever they want but I am going to judge them harshly and input malicious intents to them if they don't do what I think is right?

I really am not trying to label you anti-feminist/misogynist or anything else because I frankly do not care about that. Just asking you to try to have a broader perspective because the current one just could come out quite intolerant and offensive - even if it might not be how you feel at all. If you are not a fan of Yuzuha because she decided to pursue an activity you don't like, cool! But please stop trying to frame her as something she has never been.

• Agree Agree x 3
  20. MrQazman

MrQazman Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Takahashi Minami
    For people looking for more of her singing and guitar playing she's doing a 100 songs challenge or something like that on her tiktok with new songs daily.
    https://www.tiktok.com/@yuzuha_hongo

• Like Like x 1