Hongo Yuzuha (Yuzu) / Draft 2nd Generation

Discussion in 'NMB48 Graduated Members' started by moomookan, May 12, 2015.

1. irontech

irontech Next Girls

Weekly Young Champion Issue No 8.

Front cover

NMByuzu97.jpg NMByuzu98.jpg

NMByuzu99.jpg

• Like Like x 1
  2. nvmea

nvmea Under Girls

Oshimen:
    Hongo Yuzuha
    Twitter:
    nvmea
    • Like Like x 5
  3. Mimikkyu

Mimikkyu Member

Oshimen:
    48G itself.
    But what exactly made she want to leave NMB48?

4. lionel90

lionel90 Under Girls

Twitter:
    Lionel_90
    Because it's only recently that she is really fully booked ?

5. minaeshi

minaeshi Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Morita Hikaru
    Twitter:
    minaeshit
    I think it's understandable she would want to leave NMB, not ever being considered an upcoming girl for years while your gen mates and members younger than you are so quickly reaching the positions you dreamed of, it must take a toll on you as an idol. It's obvious she grew in popularity after her body developed lol BUT I'm glad her management persuaded her to stay because it's finally paying off. I feel confident seeing both her and Rei talking so positively about the future of NMB :)

6. Mimikkyu

Mimikkyu Member

Oshimen:
    48G itself.
    If so, it is now fair, as Yuzuha will outlast Cocona in the group, is on the next senbatsu and, unless she appears in a Bunshun article, has a promising career ahead.
    For a very different reason though.

If the manager wanted to keep her inside the group because he could somehow foretell her being a valuable member of the group, then why she wasn't pushed earlier? Even if she was determined to be a future gravure model, being in a MV senbatsu before would certainly help.
    7 years ago, she joined the group as a literal child and was then certainly not the only cute face of NMB48. Her talents weren't known to be really spectacular. Her being on various magazine covers today is really a matter of sheer luck. What if she turned out to be B cup at 18? Or Yokono Sumire was a clean, pure member and out competed her?
    I wonder why did the manager and her family wanted to keep an obscure girl with an uncertain future in the entertainment world inside this group for that many years? What did they see in her? She certainly isn't the only one with big boobs here and just having these didn't always guarantee your success. As far as I know, Kaneko Shiori and Tezuka Machiko didn't become big names in their group.

Last edited: Feb 8, 2022
  7. nvmea

nvmea Under Girls

Oshimen:
    Hongo Yuzuha
    Twitter:
    nvmea
    to put her career into context: she was the 1st pick in D2 for Team N, she and Nishinaka Nanami (Naami) were kinda hyped as the new superlolis, but they struggled and it took Yuzu like 2.5 years before she got promoted and the other D2s like Shion and Momone had got ahead of her in the meantime, also 5th gen entered with their own superlolis, then Naami suddenly quitted, and she always has been up until today Yuzuha's absolute best friend so it was a HUGE shock for her (they were still like 14 back then)...

then she kinda needed to sort herself out, but you have 5th gens surging forward, and more and more fresher girls entering the group (D3 and 6th)... then she did that terrible act of cutting her hair, plus had some ehm problems with weight... also, this is a bit of a speculation, but there were likely some family problems at some point because she just completely stopped mentioning her mom in her speeches and writings, probably some separation or divorce (she has actually mentioned her just recently in this Weekly Playboy interview and it's literally the first time in 2 years I have seen her talk about her in present tense - and it's indeed the absolute minimum of a mention at that)... and only in like 2020 she started to get her act together, but also you have all this corona stuff so even then she may have had some doubts...
    hm not sure what you are trying to argue?

• Informative Informative x 2
  8. Mimikkyu

Mimikkyu Member

Oshimen:
    48G itself.
    Oh, during most of the mentioned times I was either an anison fan or a fan of Keyakizaka46 so I knew nothing about the past of many members.
    I just wanted to know why the manager and her family wanted her to remain for so long even when her future here wasn't then foreseeably bright.

Last edited: Feb 8, 2022
  9. Reveen

Reveen Under Girls

You could ask why is Uno Mizuki still in the group after 10 years. Because there's more to a 48 group than being a senbatsu member. Being an experienced reliable theater member is valuable, contributing to TV and online content is useful, there's a host of good reasons to hang on to seasoned members.

• Like Like x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  10. Mimikkyu

Mimikkyu Member

Oshimen:
    48G itself.
    https://bunshun.jp/articles/-/50340
    This Bunshun article (already discussed in Mikana thread) said 「NMBがグラビアで売り出そうとしている人気メンバーの1人がジャニーズタレントの紹介を頼んで、断られるという出来事もあったそう。表沙汰になるのも時間の問題で、これでは坂道グループとの差は広がるばかりです」
    "There was also an incident where one of the popular members that NMB is trying to market in gravure asked for an introduction to a Johnny talent and was turned down. It's only a matter of time before it comes to light, and this will only widen the gap between NMB48 and Sakamichi groups."
    The timeframe mentioned in the article is around 4/2021 which was around the time Yuzuha started to do gravure.
    On 5ch, some people already guessed that member could only be Hongo Yuzuha.

Is the rumored member really her? If so, this group is doomed!

• Dislike Dislike x 1
  11. x_lambs

x_lambs Next Girls Stage48 Donor

Twitter:
    worklodz
    lolz that baseless article published months after the incidents trying to paint Mikana as the gatekeeper to Johnny's. Tries to stoke the imagination that someone was turned down for being too fat. Same article referred to Nagisa as nmb48 captain (nagisa is a senior but not a captain)

• Like Like x 1
  12. irontech

irontech Next Girls

DOLCE Vol 3.

NMByuzu100.jpg NMByuzu101.jpg

NMByuzu102.jpg NMByuzu103.jpg

• Like Like x 2
  13. David61

David61 Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Komiyama Haruka
    Twitter:
    DavidB13
    • Like Like x 1
  14. lionel90

lionel90 Under Girls

Twitter:
    Lionel_90
    Finally, the real fresh lemon orange :chuffed:

15. sscrla

sscrla Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Oshimen:
    Takayanagi Akane
    Hongo Yuzuha (19) of NMB48 , who had been infected with the new coronavirus and was receiving medical treatment , updated her Twitter account on the 24th and reported her return to work. On my Twitter account, "I was receiving medical treatment due to the infection with the new type of corovirus, but my physical condition has completely recovered! And I will be returning to work from today. All the people concerned, members, and fans. I'm really sorry for causing a lot of inconvenience and concern at the important time for NMB48. I will continue to do my best to take measures against infection and do my best as I do. Thank you! "

FMUDhAUakAIS0xD.jpeg

https://twitter.com/yuzuha_hongo/status/1496606320979738625/
    https://www.nikkansports.com/entertainment/akb48/news/202202240000276.html

• Like Like x 1
  16. irontech

irontech Next Girls

Some other sample pics from DOLCE

NMByuzu104.jpg NMByuzu105.jpg

NMByuzu106.jpg NMByuzu107.jpg

• Like Like x 2
  17. sscrla

sscrla Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Oshimen:
    Takayanagi Akane
    • Like Like x 2
  18. irontech

irontech Next Girls

Ex-Taishu front cover of April issue & other sample pics.

NMByuzu113.jpg NMByuzu109.jpg

NMByuzu110.jpg NMByuzu111.jpg

NMByuzu112.jpg

• Like Like x 2
  19. David61

David61 Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Komiyama Haruka
    Twitter:
    DavidB13
    Some health news about Yuzu from the NMB48 Official Blog:
    https://ameblo.jp/nmb48/entry-12731522372.html

After suffering knee pain she went to hospital where she was diagnosed with 'subluxation' (a partial dislocation of a joint). She therefore won't be appearing in the Team M 'NAMBATTLE 2' performance on 3/17. No indication is given of an expected return to activities, hopefully it won't be too long but it seems to me that she might need a long period of rest.

• Informative Informative x 2
  20. Dokuro3313

Dokuro3313 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Onishi Momoka, Kojiharu
    Wasn't she diagnosed with a knee dislocation? I feel very sorry for her. I'm extremely afraid that she's gonna graduate bcs of that, just like Mitsui Aika 10 years ago