Miyawaki Sakura (Sakura) / 1st Generation

Discussion in 'HKT48 Graduated Members' started by saika.city, Nov 27, 2011.

1. hjr1891

hjr1891 Member

Oshimen:
    IxR
    You gonna have to dig DEEP in the internets to get ever Sakuratan photo.[hehe] I should know. ~5 years in and STILL I look for some of Yukirin's pics. It really is madness, but then I am a bit crazy. a bit=utterly/completely There is no single source I am aware of that gives a listing of what has been released. And those shop bonus photos can be a real b*tch to get a hold of, especialy the older ones.:wall: Good luck.:v:

2. plomeplome

plomeplome Upcoming Girls

Then I'll just give up then :( since I have that urge to complete sets and if its gonna be impossible then......

3. hjr1891

hjr1891 Member

Oshimen:
    IxR
    It is not impossible. Just real time consuming, costly, and difficult. You will have it easier than I. Sakuratan has not been around as long as my Yukirin. Still will be expensive, though.

4. Teirā1227

Teirā1227 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
    It's gonna be really really tough to get all the photos. Not only financially will your wallet suffer but to find the early ones will take a lot of time and effort.
    Even fans from the beginning have trouble finding certain photos. Maybe just collect a few photo first? (But beware the temptation to get more is rather crazy). [hehe]

5. plomeplome

Its gonna be really tough almost impossible since I dont even know exactly how many there are (damn those store bonuses and others random stuff), plus I have other commitments from kpop photocards collection and others blah blah blah. Also I have those feelings that once I start collection photocards of a group I MUST have everything. Sounds like its best to give up and just vote for Sakura

6. SakuWan

SakuWan Kenkyuusei

Last edited: May 4, 2014
  7. cubozoa

cubozoa Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    suzumotomiyu
    Twitter:
    Cubozoa48
  8. SakuWan

SakuWan Kenkyuusei

9. alabare

alabare Kenkyuusei Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    kodamaharuka
    How Tall is Sakura now, everytime a see a picture of her she seems taller :confused:. But I have to say that she is definitely leaving her Loli self behind. I think it is great she looks so much more mature and her Throwback long hair was a nice reminder of her younger self.

10. hjr1891

hjr1891 Member

Oshimen:
    IxR
    She has gotten taller. More noticeable when she is with Team A. But I started to notice it 2-3 months ago? She was a shorty in relation to the rest of the HKT girls. Then she seemed to just take off and is now one of the taller girls.:shock::approve:

11. cubozoa

cubozoa Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    suzumotomiyu
    Twitter:
    Cubozoa48
    She should approaching 161 cm now. Sakura being already 16 I doubt she's gonna grow much anymore though. Maybe 162-163 but that should be about it ^^

@DeJure shared a nice photo about that topic [hehe]

Miorin (20, 148cm), Sakura (16, 160cm), Nana (22, 151cm), Kaotan (24, 156cm)
    [​IMG]

Technically she's just average if you take the old team H as reference xD
    old H with their current heights has an avg height of 160.8cm (which should be one of the tallest 48G teams in general)., with Aoitan being the shortest (154cm).

Boss 170, Wakachan 169, Madoka 167, Natsu 162, Riinu 161, Shinamon 161 etc ^^

With the new teams however Sakura is the 7th tallest in both team KIV (avg team height 158.8cm) and A (avg team height 158.2cm). Funny coincidence :lol:

12. SakuWan

SakuWan Kenkyuusei

I heard that Team A next stage is on May 7, and KIV Team stage is on May 8.
    Do u guys think Sakura still attend Team A next stage since she already missed April30 stage??

I was so disappointed when she didn't performed on 30, but I tried to give a chance to watch Team A without her, so I continue to watch. However, I stop watching during the unit time becuz it wasn't fun as it before. The stage look so empty compare to their 1st time :lol:
    Also, I realized that cameraman literally followed Takamina everywhere (is this always the case??). I can't wait for Sakura to capture the cameraman heart again hahah :inlove:

13. hjr1891

hjr1891 Member

Oshimen:
    IxR
    Team A and KIV stages are both on the 8th. Sakuratan will not miss KIV Shonichi. So, no she won't make A's next stage. Team K has their Shonichi on the 7th.

14. pinkfluffballs

pinkfluffballs Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    watanabe mayu
    Twitter:
    belletagy
    Takamina's seitansai is on the 30th, so she gets the screentime for that performance :)

15. SakuWan

SakuWan Kenkyuusei

the birthday show right?? oh now I'm understand :hehe:
    That is really nice idea. The birthday girl deserve the spotlight!!
    AWWW too bad :gavel:

I cant wait for KIV shonichi since this is a new team. I wish them the best.
    I'm gonna watch Team K stage since the line up is awesome, and I quite like Kojimako too hopefully she is the center:hehe:

16. hjr1891

hjr1891 Member

Oshimen:
    IxR
    I plan on catching KIV's debut, live. But damn, that is at a really late, or early, time for me. Maybe another all nighter for me.[​IMG]

17. foodlfg

foodlfg Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    yamadanoe
    Twitter:
    foodlfg
    @ithebigc left an interesting tweet today regarding a handshake with Sakura.
    https://twitter.com/ithebigc/status/462791433565798401

Does that mean Sakura got jealous and didn't like the Mayuyu shirt ??
    It looks like ithebigc can bring out the worst in her... x)
    Anyways, I would like to know more about this conversation.

I like the 2-shot photos, thanks @cubozoa for collecting them to one place : )

18. sakumiyasake

sakumiyasake Kenkyuusei

Twitter:
    sakumiyasake
    i hope hatsukoi yo, konnichiwa for sakura!!! but i know is impossible,:wall: ahh you know what i mean guys!:whistle:

19. plomeplome

I decided to start my Sakuratan's photo collection (Wish me luck!) :wall:Could anyone tell me when was the first set of theatre and BLTs released? :confused:

20. gocchisama

gocchisama Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    hirateyurina
    Twitter:
    Gocchisama
    you mean, real picture? You know that Sakura's are the hardest to get? Even harder than Sasshi?

That's kind of an ordeal you have started here! lol