Miyawaki Sakura (Sakura) / 1st Generation

Discussion in 'HKT48 Graduated Members' started by saika.city, Nov 27, 2011.

1. chiuchimu

chiuchimu Member Stage48 Donor

This reminds me of..
    [​IMG]
    :^^;:

2. cubozoa

cubozoa Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    suzumotomiyu
    Twitter:
    Cubozoa48
    Sakura's unit from the KIV shonichi

Last edited: May 9, 2014
  3. plomeplome

plomeplome Upcoming Girls

Does anyone have the link to the Miyawakii perf?

4. SakuWan

SakuWan Kenkyuusei

No full version, but here short ver.

Japan don't do fancams, isn't??
    I never seen any fancams for HKT48 concerts, except small rip off from news..

5. mysoshipinups

mysoshipinups Kenkyuusei

I've fallen in love with her ever since Miyawakii!

6. gocchisama

gocchisama Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    hirateyurina
    Twitter:
    Gocchisama
    *sigh* When it comes to grow, i think Sakura beat everyone in AKB48.

7. foodlfg

foodlfg Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    yamadanoe
    Twitter:
    foodlfg
    Don't be surprised, people! o/ Just vote for her!
    She deserves it. <3

SakuraPush

8. sakumiyasake

sakumiyasake Kenkyuusei

Twitter:
    sakumiyasake
    Sakura sousenkyo poster 2014, The text says "Full of feelings of gratitude"

from her g+ she's say "I want to take my feelings of gratitude for all of my fans and tackle the general election so I chose those words for my poster.
    Without ever forgetting my feelings of gratitude, I hope to face the general election in my own way!"

she's wearing Miyawakii costume, same with miyuki btw! little devil. xoxo:inlove:

source: http://goo.gl/QEQ9db
    saku SSK 2014.jpg

9. cennezu

cennezu Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    qianbeiting
    Twitter:
    iamtaruchin
    Aww, her poster is so adorable! Miyawakii <3 I really hope she ranks higher than #26, maybe higher Undergirls/lower Senbatsu.
    @Amberlicious: As far as I know, cameras aren't allowed at concerts, so nope. ;;

10. SakuWan

SakuWan Kenkyuusei

They should sneakily using their cellphone camera OR cellphone isn't allow either??
    Thats how Kpop concerts are, fans just extremely sneaky[hehe][hehe]

11. hjr1891

hjr1891 Member

Oshimen:
    IxR
    Actually, alot of Kpop venues/events allow the use of cellphone cameras. Especially the outdoor venues. And some even allow for actual cameras, and not just point-and-shoot cams. But full on camcorders/DSLR. Nothing sneaky about it. Different countries, different laws regarding these things. Would be nice to see some member-focused fancams.:) But I understand the reasoning behind not allowing them. Even more so now with the proliferation of decent, reasonable cost, sensors.

12. SakuWan

SakuWan Kenkyuusei

SMtown concert that holding at Tokyo Dome have this no-camera rule too, but the fans still able to film the performance through cellphone although it isn't allow to film, and the security was tight for that. Therefore, I'm thinking that they may allow cellphone for HKT concert but not necessary allow to film..I guess not since there is ZERO fancams.
    Yeah the organizer in Japan is really strict >(. I'm just so used with fancams since I'm following Kpop and MandoPop hahha
    I mean Kpop groups did sell their concert DVD too, but they still allow fans to film. I wish more 48 concerts are like that since it take them forever to release DVD :gavel:

Last edited: May 10, 2014
  13. foodlfg

foodlfg Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    yamadanoe
    Twitter:
    foodlfg
    The shiny display of cameras/smartphones can distract some people from enjoying the concert, so I would rather not have them.
    I would like to see HQ photos and videos of the members more often, though. What ends up on the DVDs and the internet currently is just ridiculous in terms of quality... -.-

Where did the Sakura gravure pic go?? Oo
    Visit the Sakura gallery, people! o/
    http://stage48.net/forum/index.php?threads/the-miyawaki-sakura-gallery.4575/page-11#post-848569

14. chiuchimu

Ops, I messed up. I thought I was under gocchisama.

Yes, before she was competing in the front for camera time. Now she can lay back in the second row and still she has presence. She doesn't talk all the time, but when she talks, people listen. This is how an Idol should be. The Chori type are fun comedians, but they are comedians.

Last edited: May 13, 2014
  15. SakuWan

SakuWan Kenkyuusei

Oh, I love your description about Sakura :mail: where is the upvote sign when I need it?? >(
    I detect NO LIES there!!! hehehe [hehe]:D
    Her presence is soothing but strong at the same time that it is hard for people not to realize that she is there on the second row.
    Plus, her honey, cute like voice while carrying enough comedic just to catch people attention :awesome: SHE IS A KILLA!!! :p:cool::lol:

16. hjr1891

hjr1891 Member

Oshimen:
    IxR
    Second row? In what? She is first row in KIV stage and vid, HKT's singles, A's stage and b-side. So I be confused.:confused:

17. SakuWan

SakuWan Kenkyuusei

^^ Sorry,my mistake. I mean as in "IF", but thinking about it she is like 4-5 position in Team A stage (this is 2nd row position right?) but 2-3 position in pv, isnt'?? she look like in second row most of the time or at the edge on Team A stage becuz Takamina and Kojiharu is by Paruru's side?
    If not, ignore this. I'm not familiar with Team position or anything like that, so I don't know if her position is higher or not than Takamina and Kojiharu in Team A stage :^^;:

18. chiuchimu

I mean in TV shows like Odekake. Recently, she hangs back in the second row and lets the other members fight for camera time. Before she was always center or near center in a group shot. Lately she has grown more mature, she is developing a magnetic personality that attracts people - she doesn't have to stand out, they will look for her.

19. cubozoa

cubozoa Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    suzumotomiyu
    Twitter:
    Cubozoa48
  20. LightFury

LightFury Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kashiwagiyuki
    Sakura's sousenkyo poster looks the same as Milky lol........where is the creativity?