AKB48/SKE48 Official Music Game (Read the 1st Post!)

Discussion in 'AKB48 News & Releases' started by araishikeiwai, May 7, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MrMojo

MrMojo Kenkyuusei

Tried SKE Janken and received...

[​IMG]
    My SKE Kami-oshi! :1st: :^O^:

Tried SKE Janken again...

[​IMG]

Lovely Airin! :cute: :^O^:

Don't care about the player rankings as the SKE ranks are >400M. :eek:

Satisfied for now about my 2 prizes!

Hoping to next win, in no particular order: Nao, Jurina, Akarin or Mikitty. :D

2. jaruhi

jaruhi Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    yagurafuuko
    Twitter:
    jarunugget
    !? What kind of insane luck do you have!?!?!?!?!?

Anyways, I'm about to completely reset my iPod cuz of some really weird glitches. Praying that the game doesn't mess up when I re-DL T________T

3. romashato

romashato Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    murashigeanna
    I'm sorry for asking this. But why you deleted my post? I'm just trying to answer Nagatsuki question about can't enter the game. I'm sorry if I'm not answered clearly. But you can't just deleted someone post at your own will. It's okay if you're annoyed by those un-thumbnailed pic post and/or stupid same question. But you can't just deleted some of the answers. That's a little bit harsh. Or at least you can edit them and change with your own words if you feel you can explained it better. Thank you.

4. ckd

ckd Kenkyuusei

Got past the main menu today. Now I can't get to my mail or anything...anybody have trouble with this? Please I need help!:(

5. fluffy

fluffy Kenkyuusei

I think Tani wins for most excited voice over in the game by a landslide :^^;:

6. allihx

allihx Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kashiwagiyuki
    ;O; Can't switch modes from SKE to AKB XD Should I wait for the next version?

7. natlove

natlove Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    miyazawasae
    MY LIFE IS COMPLETE.

[​IMG]

8. nagasawakun1104

nagasawakun1104 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Moriya Rena
    Twitter:
    lester_1104
    guys who's your favorite SKE avatar so far?

9. kk127

kk127 Member

Oshimen:
    kashiwagiyuki
    Rena, Masana, Ryoha, Churi, Nana, Kanon, Egochan, Honoka & Kumachan sprites look great, esp. Rena's

10. nagasawakun1104

nagasawakun1104 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Moriya Rena
    Twitter:
    lester_1104
    ^ i like rena's sprite too. i also like tsuu-chan and churi

11. YukoOzora

YukoOzora Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    nakadakana
    Twitter:
    CommanderJei
    When the update is occured ?

12. ithebigc

ithebigc Stage48 Admin Retired Staff

Twitter:
    ithebigc
    It had nothing to do with your answer, your answer was perfectly fine. It's just the same question was asked already, and the answer was the same as it was then too - clear the cache using the black button on the home screen. All whoever posted the original question had to do was look back. The thing is, there's no point having the same question posted on multiple pages, so then if I delete the question, I delete the answer too because it just wouldn't make sense to leave the answer with no question. This is especially true for questions that have appeared within the last 2, 3 pages of the same question being asked again.

Stage48 has a big problem of people not reading the thread they're in before writing their own post. It's not a problem unique to this thread; the three moderators delete posts across other parts of the forum too, but it is more readily apparent here. As a moderator, our job is to guide discussion as well as make sure all the threads are generally running well, and having the same question posted/answered multiple times here just clogs up the thread for people talking the game because they have to read the same thing multiple times. We're at 724 pages, one of the largest threads on the forum, and I don't know know how much of that is repetitive. So when I see a question that has already been answered fairly recently or if it's a question that can be answered by just looking at the guides linked in the OP, I delete it to streamline the thread. Of course it's not expected that people read the whole gigantic thread, but at least the last couple pages/OP would be nice.

Sorry if it seemed like I was "punishing" you somehow by deleting your answer, because again, there was nothing wrong with your post. It's just that I want to discourage people from being lazy and not reading the thread, and I do that by deleting questions with answers which can be found quite easily. Unfortunately, that means answers have to go too. I'm very glad people are helping each other out and that we have a community here, because I definitely feel the game would be a lot less fun without everyone playing together and discussing it. But at the same time, I, and the other two moderators, have to balance the needs of the forum and make sure that threads are running well. I hope that helps explain the issue from the staff's point of view!

13. mochichan

mochichan Kenkyuusei

I keep getting bunch of wimbledon...tho at this rate I'll get a full 5* yellow team soon so please let next event be yellow

Akarin chibi looks so cute -3-

[​IMG]

14. teddbear55

teddbear55 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    moriyasumadoka
    Feeling good today got an Azumarion 6 star Wimbledon for 9 gems. And Kyon pareo from easy dasu
    image.jpg image.jpg
    What my unit looks like now
    image.jpg
    Actually pretty fun to start from scratch building units again. Though i forgot how annoying it is to search for green jersey members lol
    My favourite sprites so far are Mizuho, Risako, Kanon, Maimai, Ami, Rion lots of cute ones

Last edited: Dec 11, 2014
  15. YukoOzora

YukoOzora Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    nakadakana
    Twitter:
    CommanderJei
    i want to recover my ID but what thi is means ? ( 決済したことがある場合はその注文番号 ) and how to reply it ?

16. lionel90

lionel90 Under Girls

Twitter:
    Lionel_90
    a 2nd Heavy rotation appeared in the song list.
    But I see no difference.

17. ithebigc

ithebigc Stage48 Admin Retired Staff

Twitter:
    ithebigc
    That might or might not be an incomplete sentence, but you can translate it roughly as asking you for an order number in case you ever bought something from them, in this case, gems. You should've gotten a receipt in your email if you bought gems from them.

It's the oshicam version for all the players having reached 1 billion points together. It focuses on your oshi (center member) more, and unlike Pareo wa Emerald, I think this one actually works lol

18. YukoOzora

YukoOzora Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    nakadakana
    Twitter:
    CommanderJei
    @ithebigc if i never buy it then i should leave it empty ?

19. ougakeakira

ougakeakira Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    nakamuramariko
    IMG_20141211_172153.JPG
    Argh, I thought I'd have better luck in Easy Dasu. So many 3* and 4* :[

20. YukoOzora

YukoOzora Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    nakadakana
    Twitter:
    CommanderJei
    Screenshot_2014-12-11-18-20-57.png Screenshot_2014-12-11-18-20-52.png
    Hey i got email reply like this. What this means ? Can someone translate it for me ? Thanks

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.