AKB48/SKE48 Official Music Game (Read the 1st Post!)

Discussion in 'AKB48 News & Releases' started by araishikeiwai, May 7, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. piyochama

piyochama Member

Oshimen:
    matsuijurina
    Gah I had the same luck. Easy Dasu suckz :cry2:

I don't think it's just SKE, to be honest. It's probably NMB and HKT wota realizing that they're going to be added in as well if this works out.

2. aspen_552001

aspen_552001 Kenkyuusei

I am using a Samsung S3. I have having trouble with the bubbles that require a long press. The game will register it as a miss even when it is properly timed. This only happened to me after the SKE48 update.

Anyone here have faced a similar situation?

3. lionel90

lionel90 Under Girls

Twitter:
    Lionel_90
    I'm having this sometimes as well as some slow frame rate on a galaxy s5 (someone said powerfull ?). I think these are some memory management bugs.
    It's as if the game has to register the bubble press 1st then check for the long press. In case of small lag, it skips the long press and registers 2 misses.

4. aspen_552001

aspen_552001 Kenkyuusei

That's the issue i am facing too. I have 2 friends who face the same issue as well.

5. evile1690

evile1690 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    matsuijurina
    Twitter:
    evile1690
    1. I agree with @Animeswordmaster with creating a separate, and sticky-ed FAQ/Q&A/Guide thread for the game. The "help me something's not going right but has already been addressed" posts won't go away by deleting them since new ones will always pop out. I actually suggest in creating a whole AKB48 Games Category altogether in the forum (maybe add it under General Category) so as you can include guides and faqs of this game as well as for the PSP games etc if someone would be willing to make those too. That way, this thread can function in a whole new area~
    Also I nominate @MurasakiSora as mod for Otoge Game thread if it ever happens lol

2. I had extra LP a while ago so I decided to jump back to AKB mode and play Heavy Rotation. Glad they finally broke the 100million record~
    [​IMG]
    But I think SKE's picture was cuter~

3. @aspen_552001 I'm using a Galaxy S3 too and what I do is kinda do the prolonged press a millisecond late. Somehow it's fine in Pareo wa Emerald but I noticed it's still not registering in Heavy Rotation. Why not try doing a re-calibration of the sensitivity if the problem persists?

6. aspen_552001

aspen_552001 Kenkyuusei

How do we recalibrate the sensitivity? Thanks.

7. Mimi

Mimi Kenkyuusei

@Animeswordmaster I see your point. I guess it's up to the mods to decide if they see anything in it. I just wanted to clear one thing up for others who might be reading this.
    I do realise this and I certainly wouldn't want anyone to get the impression that they aren't allowed to ask any questions, since that is not the case. I've often posted questions here myself that might have had obvious answers, because I didn't understand the explanation in the guide or I overlooked something. It's not about people asking questions, but the same question (that has been answered very time) being asked five times in one day plus the fact that the answer has already been included in the guide or the bug list. After all, the reason we have this thread, the guides, spread sheets, Line group etc. is to talk about the game and help each other out.

@aspen_552001 Go to the first menu (where your profile is etc.) Choose the fifth option, then the red button. Tap according to the beat like you would during a song. Tap the red button for confirmation or the blue one to keep the old settings.

Last edited: Dec 12, 2014
  8. evile1690

evile1690 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    matsuijurina
    Twitter:
    evile1690
    Go to the Profile Button (First one with three lines) -> Then the 5th Button "オプション" (option)
    There will be a red button that says "タイミング" (timing), click it, ok, ok, ok, let the music play till another window pops up again ok, then music will play again and 5 black bubbles will pop out. Press on them properly and after that it will say it has finished and just press the red button to save the new setting,,

9. drazaar

drazaar Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    nagaomariya
    I have s4 and this happened to me when I failed to FC heavy rotation 4 times in a row with the hold. However, I think mine cleared up since then? I have to go back and check since I've mostly been on ske side~

10. username04829

username04829 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
    Anyone got an orange one piece from gold pot yet? Also, I checked my data usage and the game (post cache clear) takes up 900 MB.

11. sno_rpg

sno_rpg Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
    ^ SKE? I got one Oya Masana. I can't remember the stats and skills cause I haven't been playing since the release haha

12. KatieKat1690

KatieKat1690 Member

Oshimen:
    takahashiminami
    Do you mean this one?
    [​IMG]
    I got her from a gold pot. I don't really understand stats and skills yet so I don't know if this is considered good stats.... but it's my first member above 3 stars lol so it's good to me :)

13. mochichan

mochichan Kenkyuusei

Got Nakanishi orange dress. Max out around 45k ish so it's similar to iiwake...

Low stats beside IDK why they can't make that regular exchange ticket and use some other SKE costumes like they do for AKB. Orange dress looks so basic '___'

That's shield skill. It's good if you're bad at comboing. The ones with UP in it is score boost and the one you should try to get.

14. kk127

kk127 Member

Oshimen:
    kashiwagiyuki
    i got 4 orange dress girls

Jurina, Sae, Masana & Natsumikan

Jurina maxes out at around 50k so it's decent

anyway, upgraded another 5* and finally completed my first 5/6* unit in SKE

pretty decent

[​IMG]

Last edited: Dec 13, 2014
  15. KatieKat1690

KatieKat1690 Member

Oshimen:
    takahashiminami
    Ahhh ok, that makes sense. Now I know what to look for! Thank You!!

16. tsukiname

tsukiname Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kojimaharuna
    Any news about the date for v2.02?
    The event is going to end soon and still have the same issues from the first day.
    I'm missing the SKE48 scene9 costumes too.
    I don't think it's fair to end the event on December 18th when the bugs aren't fixed...

I envy you all TT___TT

17. Chris

Chris Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    okadanana
    Just a correction, the event ends on 15th.
    December 18th is the day where ends the exchange tickets. :)

18. evile1690

evile1690 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    matsuijurina
    Twitter:
    evile1690
    Your unit makes me jealous T_T Got room in your flist for a fellow SKE oshi? hehe
    Wouldn't mind having that orange Jurina in my unit! the game never gives me my oshis
    Currently have an orange Meiko with score up and Miyamae Ami with a shield skill so I guess this costume is okay. A whole lot better than that pretty purple dress with low stats.
    Also managed to get Rena's Scene 9 and contemplating who to get next (can anyone recommend a Senbatsu girl with score up skill? )
    But as it is I have so many yellow members already and not enough greens and blues.

Also wish they'd implement the Shonichi costumes already. As of now they're of no use to the team songs sigh

19. castaignos

castaignos Kenkyuusei

@evile1690 senbatsu scene 9 with score up skill was milky and uha. You can see the other at the google docs.
    Only just get that 2. still don't know about the other. :^^;:

20. YukoOshima

YukoOshima Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    tanoyuka
    Wait does ske only give pictures to senbatsu. Do they even give pictures?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.