Birthday:
Jan 31, 1996 (Age: 28)

Share This Page

erekerokasumarãkaanhe

Kenkyuusei, Female, 28, from Brazil

There's nothing like mommy's black bean sauce. Love you mom. Dec 15, 2016

erekerokasumarãkaanhe was last seen:
Dec 28, 2016
  • There are no messages on erekerokasumarãkaanhe's profile yet.
  • About

Birthday:
    Jan 31, 1996 (Age: 28)
    I'm a simple girl who likes Eastern stuff. I was kinda obsessed at some point of my life, I started to learn Mandarin since I was 11 years old and after 7 years, I decided to move to Japanese, since I consider my Mandarin skills pretty good already.
    May be one day I'll take the task to learn Korean too.

I love Hong Kong cinema, Chinese and Japanese action movies, Japanese and other East Asian horror movies and Wuxia.

I've being following 48 groups since 2008. My oshimen have also being changing since: Kojima Haruna -> Minegishi Minami -> Watanabe Mayu -> Oshima Yuko -> Maeda Atsuko -> Takahashi Minami -> Kawaei Rena -> Matsui Rena -> Matsui Jurina -> Li Yi Tong / Shimazaki Haruka -> Fei Qin Yuan / Yokoyama Yui -> Chen Yi Xin / Kashiwagi Yuki -> Xu Yang Yu Zhuo / Watanabe Mayu (again).

Nowadays, I'm not as interested in AKB as I was back 2 years ago, but keep following their TV shows because I found most of them (even more the newly refreshed AKBingo! with Muramoto) pretty funny and entertaining.
    May be because of my knowledge of Mandarin, I've started to love SNH too much for my own good.

Still, I really love AKB, because is part of my childhood and teen years. AKB will be always in my heart.