1. Results for our 11th Annual Stage48 Member Ranking are being revealed! Click here to see it and check how your oshimen did! Updated daily.

kero__kero's Recent Activity

1. kero__kero replied to the thread Yamaguchi Maho (Mahohon).

how about like uh, not letting the girls bring boys into the dorms? suspending the leaker? making maho feel safe and secure? probably...

Jan 17, 2019 at 6:03 AM
  2. kero__kero replied to the thread Yamaguchi Maho (Mahohon).

i'm sure maho didn't want this scandal to blow up this big but maho still wanted to be heard. a lot of people get victimized and they...

Jan 17, 2019 at 5:14 AM
  3. kero__kero replied to the thread Yamaguchi Maho (Mahohon).

nah, they just tend to stay silent in the matter, like their assault and rape victims. i remember the rumors of nishino getting...

Jan 17, 2019 at 4:45 AM
  4. kero__kero attached a file to the thread Yamaguchi Maho (Mahohon).

another thing, inapooh threatened otaki yuria that he would leak her dating pictures to bunshun, and otaki made a sudden graduation...

DwjVuUGX4AAkH9C.jpg Jan 16, 2019 at 5:06 PM
  5. kero__kero attached a file to the thread Yamaguchi Maho (Mahohon).

sorry if this was already posted, but i'll leave this here

Dw9I4akXgAI_Ud7.jpg Jan 16, 2019 at 4:50 PM
  6. kero__kero replied to the thread Yamaguchi Maho (Mahohon).

all the news releases contradicting ngt's official statement. i love how they're getting exposed

Jan 16, 2019 at 8:35 AM
  7. kero__kero replied to the thread Yamaguchi Maho (Mahohon).

if you put yourself in kani's shoes, you can kind of understand why she hung out with them. when wota with money are supportive, and...

Jan 15, 2019 at 1:31 AM
  8. kero__kero replied to the thread Yamaguchi Maho (Mahohon).

first clip, she's surprised and says "wow, inapooh! you're still awake" second clip, she says bye to all the viewers and then she...

Jan 15, 2019 at 1:14 AM
  9. kero__kero replied to the thread Yamaguchi Maho (Mahohon).

https://twitter.com/UjqQbeer7zAOxgl/status/1084817474577563648 https://twitter.com/UjqQbeer7zAOxgl/status/1084830058152218628 at this...

Jan 15, 2019 at 12:41 AM
  10. kero__kero replied to the thread Yamaguchi Maho (Mahohon).

the jo guy who aks revealed to be one of the attackers, his oshimen is definitely involved in this whole thing. he was at the apartment...

Jan 14, 2019 at 5:14 AM
  11. kero__kero replied to the thread Yamaguchi Maho (Mahohon).

that email is so convenient, literally touches on everything that the fans were pissed off about when this news came to light, so...

Jan 13, 2019